.co.uk's Best

DeletedUser

For the record, I also thing that CiT is far to overated and I also think that Nauzhor needs to deflate his head slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2243

Wizzy didn't join W1, though someone did steal his name here. Wizzy will not likely be joining any worlds any time soon either as he's had recent real life issues and not been active on the world's he is already playing.

Disclaimer: All information regarding wizzy is assuming you meant Lodda, and not Crimsoni.

Crimmy isnt wizzydizzy... He admitted it World 20.

DeletedUser382

aye the best player i have ever seen was the co-players that played WizzyDizzy. No 1 on 3 worlds all by a heck of a lot aswell.Think its only rank 1 on w20 now though

DeletedUser

Ohhh W36 talk. (I actually watched this world develop in the begging)

noobish idiot is a point whore. Just Saying. and ACTIVE is too good :icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
aye the best player i have ever seen was the co-players that played WizzyDizzy. No 1 on 3 worlds all by a heck of a lot aswell.Think its only rank 1 on w20 now though

Only W20 was co-played. W36, and W37 Wizzydizzy were solo accounts when rank 1.

DeletedUser

To be honest if we're talking about great co-players, Madlax. make a hell of a team :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Purple for sure.
Predator too.
duffdbat, from what I've heard is great too.

From what I've seen, John Murray is great.

DeletedUser

predator was following purple predators guide thats why he had a good start.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
predator was following purple predators guide thats why he had a good start.

No, he was following my guide. I'm positive because he asked me what to do at one point and my response was, meh, you're obviously doing something right to be rank 1 you can figure it out as well as I can, and his response was that he'd basically just been very active and following my guide up till that point.

DeletedUser

I tried following your guide Nauz, on my second restart.
One thing i'd like to ask is when you're doing the 15spear/4axes business, is there any distance limit, upon which it becomes pointless. Simply out, i've built farming parties for barbs that are 3 hour round trips away from me, would I have been better to just have spent those res on moving towards LC?
(just got level one stable, 2 days in?)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I tried following your guide Nauz, on my second restart.
One thing i'd like to ask is when you're doing the 15spear/4axes business, is there any distance limit, upon which it becomes pointless. Simply out, i've built farming parties for barbs that are 3 hour round trips away from me, would I have been better to just have spent those res on moving towards LC?
(just got level one stable, 2 days in?)

Possibly, I would probably only pay attention to those that are roughly 2-2.5 hours round trip, usually either 9x9 or 11x11 before spears. The answer honestly depends on unit speed and is largely math based. Specifically:

Spear: 90 res to make, 25 haul

4 hauls to pay off

4 hauls * 3 hours each = 12 hours to earn back what you paid, assuming your hauls are ALL full (that's rarely the case)

DeletedUser

Actaully, noone is touching any of my 4 barbs, so because of the long trip, i'm constantly getting full hauls.
But: I've only had time to market-store 1k of iron. Would a slower startup, where you build more axes/spears before moving onto LC, but which gives you more time to store, be faster?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The storing really depends on the makeup of your hauls. If none of your farms have built iron then you arent going to be storing too much iron.

DeletedUser

Predator is the best players here. ever forever

^Made me smile, ty. (Sorry for bumping but I've been discussed so I feel a need to reply)

On UK1 (till I quit ofc) I think I held rank 1 for around a month ish, lost it temporarily for a couple of days when a few players nobled, but ye I did get it back as soon as I nobled and expanded my lead greatly when I nobled 2 more villages the next day. I think my biggest lead was when I had 4 villas with 2.9k avg when rank 2 had 2 villas with 3.2k avg.

I still consider myself a student of the game, as in I still read any and all guides I can get my hands on. Some say you can't be a good player if you read guides, I disagree with this. New players such as myself are lucky that we have so many great guides available to us, and we are able to read them and improve our game almost instantly. Where as in the past I'm sure everyone learned from experience. I am under no illusion, I know I'm far from being a great player and I will not punish myself by not reading guides just so I can say "I didn't need to read guides to become successful" like a few people I know do.

My early world success on UK1 can be attributed to a number of things that just went right, at the right time; I had just finished my exams 2 days prior to UK1's launch so I was able to join on launch day, I had quit all worlds I was playing a month prior due to my revision regime. So I had no other world commitments and was able to concentrate on UK1 straight from the beginning, and I was also coming into the world on the back of a successful rim campaign on W36, so I was confident in my ability to do well.

You will never here me say that I think I'm better than another player and so on, because I'm a strong believer in letting my ingame statistics to do the talking for me and this will continue. Some may believe that I cannot repeat this success, and I hope some do as there would be no point in playing otherwise.

On a final note, I do not know the next world I'll play. But it won't be anything before UK4 or November, due to a holiday and then travelling back upto Uni when I get back.

DeletedUser

Am i good? :lol:

Predator, you shouldnt have left, you would have had 120k points by now, oh well, you made .co.uk history.