.co.uk's Best

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Probably because you were in 300!!!, aye?

CiT was there too, I'd count him in as one of the(if not the) top, as he did play on this server.

CiT is not very good IMO. He's incredibly overrated. Played with him twice, was not impressed either time, he nobled almost nothing but tribemates who were quitting to earn his rank. Though yes I was in 300!!!, though I've been in 6 tribes with Purple, 2 with Lardingd, and 2 with godsman, and never with Robj but learned more talking to him on W27 than from anyone other than the other three listed.

DeletedUser

I might get jeered at for this but Woodlandapple imo is one of them >.> He didn't play all out and could've done a lot better on w1 before quitting and passing on account but he had a pretty good start up and is a good player.

John Murray is also pretty good and I'd say Blue Hunger is too.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I might get jeered at for this but Woodlandapple imo is one of them >.> He didn't play all out and could've done a lot better on w1 before quitting and passing on account but he had a pretty good start up and is a good player.

John Murray is also pretty good and I'd say Blue Hunger is too.

Played on same world with Murray 2-3 times, he seemed to be voerrated on both, but is definitely good. As far as WLA I've only heard good things and would love to play with both of them at some point. They both at the very least deserve more of a mention in the thread than CiT does.

DeletedUser

Child in Time came over to .dk (When V1 first opened) bragging on the forums about how good he is and how he will dominate the server. Showing off past records of being with some awesome players from .Net. I ended up being in the same 5x5 as him and he told me to restart... :(
However once I catapulted his village down a bit so greys had higher points, he then started going on about how he has Internet Issues and that was his excuse for him and his four man tribe losing to one player. However when I looked at his .Net forum account he had been posting on .Net so the Internet issue was BS.

Though he is a good player, but not worth mentioning in my opinion.

I think the topic would go even better if we kept out the big headed players. The liars and the totally arrogant idiots out. ;)

I've played with WoodlandApple <3

DeletedUser

WLA is good, although I haven't played with him much. To me, a good player isn't decided by how good they do on a world, cause any John Doe can do good if they're in a coordinated tribe and has a good starting position. To me, a good player is decided by how they perform in certain situations.

And example would be FP vs. the TUBA family in world 4. Openeye, Draugliun, and so on performed extremely well against high numbers. The players in this server, I don't know, or they haven't met those situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To me a good player must be active and high amount of troops.A tribes of 20 members could defect 3 family tribes of at less 70.It is in w24 S-D vs Swords family i don't know if you guys know about this but i am not lying :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
To me a good player must be active and high amount of troops.A tribes of 20 members could defect 3 family tribes of at less 70.It is in w24 S-D vs Swords family i don't know if you guys know about this but i am not lying :)

Activity has nothing to do with how good a player is. Activity does determine how well they do, but not their skill level.

DeletedUser904

Activity has nothing to do with how good a player is. Activity does determine how well they do, but not their skill level.

This!

i suck at this game but i am active all teh time, how do you think i get into so many sexy premades? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Played on same world with Murray 2-3 times, he seemed to be voerrated on both, but is definitely good. As far as WLA I've only heard good things and would love to play with both of them at some point. They both at the very least deserve more of a mention in the thread than CiT does.

I disagree. I've played with CiT on quite a few worlds as well, and he has thoroughly dominated the rankings in each of them. I think on w33(90% sure it was this world) he played at his maximum for a short time, but throughout the early stages of the world, he was probably twice the size of the second place player.

EDIT: I know for some reason you have a grudge against him, but that isn't a reason to deny him credit.

DeletedUser

how could you mange your village when you are not active? Beside you will have a lot of village active is one of the important to stay alive you could doge on early stage.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I disagree. I've played with CiT on quite a few worlds as well, and he has thoroughly dominated the rankings in each of them. I think on w33(90% sure it was this world) he played at his maximum for a short time, but throughout the early stages of the world, he was probably twice the size of the second place player.

EDIT: I know for some reason you have a grudge against him, but that isn't a reason to deny him credit.

On W33 I was top 20, CiT did not even play, and rank 1 bounced between Purple Predator, duffbdat, Allyboo, Kebabe, and Agent Incognito. CiT has never played on the level you're speaking of. I have never seen him be top 20 solo without having been gfted villages and I have played every world since W23 besides W35.

As for a grudge against you, I'm not even sure who you are. The only alex's I know are Auskilla and Basand.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As for a grudge against you, I'm not even sure who you are. The only alex's I know are Auskilla and Basand.
He's saying you have a grudge against CiT

OT: Another constantly great start-up player is hoangnheim although he hasn't played a world more than 2-3 months before he gets bored.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
He's saying you have a grudge against CiT

OT: Another constantly great start-up player is hoangnheim although he hasn't played a world more than 2-3 months before he gets bored.

Doh misread that, and no I don't have a grudge against CiT, he's just massively overrated in my eyes. I've never seen him do well without preying on inactive tribe members to do well. The main reason he is so overrated is because he played with well known players (Pervis, Purple Predator, 11-11, etc.) until W26 where most of his friends more or less disowned him.

As for Hoang, yes, great player, played two worlds with him, both he beat me barely in my races with him. W29 we raced to first acad, he got it, I got 2nd acad on world. W36 we raced to 50,000 points, he beat me, quite literally, by 1 hour. Actually messaged Hoang recently about the chances of him joining W2.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wizzydizzy & Simz1987.

Hopefuly they come to UK W2, i know simz logged onto W1 but he played for roughly a day then quit. Not too sure on wizzy though.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wizzydizzy & Simz1987.

Hopefuly they come to UK W2, i know simz logged onto W1 but he played for roughly a day then quit. Not too sure on wizzy though.

Wizzy didn't join W1, though someone did steal his name here. Wizzy will not likely be joining any worlds any time soon either as he's had recent real life issues and not been active on the world's he is already playing.

Disclaimer: All information regarding wizzy is assuming you meant Lodda, and not Crimsoni.

DeletedUser

As for Hoang, yes, great player, played two worlds with him, both he beat me barely in my races with him. W29 we raced to first acad, he got it, I got 2nd acad on world. W36 we raced to 50,000 points, he beat me, quite literally, by 1 hour. Actually messaged Hoang recently about the chances of him joining W2.
Except on W36 Hoang got sniped and backtimed while you recieved muldie's account right? :icon_wink:

What'd Hoang say about coming back? He's one of the few players I know whwo can quit whenever he wants lol

DeletedUser

Wizzy didn't join W1, though someone did steal his name here. Wizzy will not likely be joining any worlds any time soon either as he's had recent real life issues and not been active on the world's he is already playing.

Disclaimer: All information regarding wizzy is assuming you meant Lodda, and not Crimsoni.

Yeah i meant lodda, and i noticed the sudden slow down on W36 .net of his account.

DeletedUser

On W33 I was top 20, CiT did not even play, and rank 1 bounced between Purple Predator, duffbdat, Allyboo, Kebabe, and Agent Incognito. CiT has never played on the level you're speaking of. I have never seen him be top 20 solo without having been gfted villages and I have played every world since W23 besides W35.

So you're reasonably new, meaning you haven't seen him play that many worlds. And I told you I may have been mistaken about the world, although he was playing under alias.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Except on W36 Hoang got sniped and backtimed while you recieved muldie's account right?l

I started W36 literally weeks late on the rim in K75. I was rank 1 in the K on my own account when Muldie quit and offered me his account as it was in the rim and rank 1 in its K as well.

And since you decided to quote me and badmouth me in your tribes forums, here's the only place I can respond.

CHE!!! - teh.beaver today at 01:46 Quote
Hoangnheim and lardingd are the two players that are on their own level of play above all else. Both have the ability to be rank 1 no matter what world they play and who else is in it. By the 500k mark, these players are usually already first by a margin nearing 100k. Its incredible.

There are so many other honourable mentions but these two are above them all imo.

hoang has never even played to 500k so your statements are obviously horribly false. lardingd hasn't played to 500k either since W8 to the best of my knowledge, his last world was W36 as dgnidral where he didn't hit 100k and before that he played W27 where Robj was rank 1 and lardingd was rank 2. The two had been night-sitting each other since day 1 and they both self-deleted on the same day due to lack of competition on the world. The only player who has leads you're claiming those two have had is wizzydizzy. He had a 245k lead on rank 2 when he was at 660k on W36. Wizzydizzy is not a good startup player though and never touched rank 1 till around the 100k mark.

A bit of background for those of you who didn't play W36. Hoangnhiem started late and still managed to get 3 nobles before anyone else had 1. He attacked a player with all three. Two got sniped and the nuke/noble got backtimed. All three levels of his academy (packet world) were catted in the backtime and he lost all his troops except 400LC he didn't use in the original attack. Nauz recieved muldie's account that was already top 5 (can't remember which although I'm fairly sure it was rank 2). Nauz is a great start-up player but Hoang is just a beast. There is no comparison in my eyes.

I started W36 weeks late in K75, I was rank 1 in my K when Muldie quit and asked me if I'd like to continue the account. The account was at the time rank 3 and had 3 villages. I got the account to rank 1 (passing hoang and szkodniczek) and held rank 1 till around the 50k mark when I quit farming.

CHE!!! - teh.beaver today at 02:05 Quote
Prince Noob wrote:
Wizzy is also extremely good

Wizzy = lardingd ;)

No, sorry beaver, lodda is not lardingd, they are different players, they both in fact recent played W36 at the same time. lardingd put lodda to shame early on, but he quit around 100k so no one really knows if he could have kept ahead of lodda, but my guess is that he could not have.

STD! - iNoble today at 06:38 Quote
Hoang is an amazing player i played with him back in W17 in CHE!!!

But i think this new phase he has got into is either complete and utter no-lifing or the fact he uses scripts to farm, of which i suspect Nauz of myself. Hence the fact no one ever sits either of their accounts etc. Then again im just a skeptic.

I typically play 3-4 hours a day, I use no sitters because most of them are incompetent. I'd rather wake up to full farms than some moron farm and spend the res on useless things.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I started W36 literally weeks late on the rim in K75. I was rank 1 in the K on my own account when Muldie quit and offered me his account as it was in the rim and rank 1 in its K as well.
I thought Muldie played the Darth Hellmuth account :\

I started W36 weeks late in K75, I was rank 1 in my K when Muldie quit and asked me if I'd like to continue the account. The account was at the time rank 3 and had 3 villages. I got the account to rank 1 (passing hoang and szkodniczek) and held rank 1 till around the 50k mark when I quit farming.
Hoangnheim was first to 10k, 50k and 100k points although I think he had quit before his account was 100k points.

hoang has never even played to 500k so your statements are obviously horribly false. lardingd hasn't played to 500k either since W8 to the best of my knowledge, his last world was W36 as dgnidral where he didn't hit 100k and before that he played W27 where Robj was rank 1 and lardingd was rank 2. The two had been night-sitting each other since day 1 and they both self-deleted on the same day due to lack of competition on the world. The only player who has leads you're claiming those two have had is wizzydizzy. He had a 245k lead on rank 2 when he was at 660k on W36. Wizzydizzy is not a good startup player though and never touched rank 1 till around the 100k mark.
Maybe hoang hasn't passed 500k points. Like I said, he doesn't stay on a world more than 2-4 months (less on W36). I just remember playing W24 with him (where he rimmed me). The highest pointed player in my tribe was around 40k points and Hoang was 280k. :icon_neutral: To be fair, my tribe was in K84 and him in K73/74. This was roughly 8 months ago so my memory is foggy.

No, sorry beaver, lodda is not lardingd, they are different players, they both in fact recent played W36 at the same time. lardingd put lodda to shame early on, but he quit around 100k so no one really knows if he could have kept ahead of lodda, but my guess is that he could not have.
I always wondered why the short form for lardingd was lodda... turns out its not :lol:

And since you decided to quote me and badmouth me in your tribes forums, here's the only place I can respond.
If you read the posts you quoted you'll notice that I said you were a great start-up player. I'd kill (well, not that extreme) to be as good as you. The fact I said in my tribe's ingame forums that I don't consider you to be as good as hoangnheim is nothing to go ape over :icon_wink:

teh.beaver = pkiwarrior :icon_redface: