.co.uk's Best

DeletedUser

I'd put PP and Lodda on the number 1 spot, both of them are ridiculously good so I don't really know who's better. I've noticed though that Thargoran hasn't been mentioned at all <|3, and I think he deserves some credit as being one of the best too.

DeletedUser

I think that the best has yet to be mentioned. I'm sure there's someone better who stays away from the forum, or stays on his world's forums.

DeletedUser

I'd put PP and Lodda on the number 1 spot, both of them are ridiculously good so I don't really know who's better. I've noticed though that Thargoran hasn't been mentioned at all <|3, and I think he deserves some credit as being one of the best too.

Lodda isn't all that good early game. I'd say average he sticks around rank 50 - 60 while Purple Predator is generally top 5.
Though after 50K Lodda just... Well I am sure you've all seen. :icon_eek:

Never seen Purple Predator play late game though, that being 500K plus.

DeletedUser731

Going to nominate myself for this one =), I'm determined to make sure John doesn't have #1 on this world 2 and w2 opening coincides with my vacation off work, so anything lower than top 5 is considered a fail in my eyes.

Other than that I think Business Time is another to watch out for, Aaron and martin are online a lot now and I don't think they were at the start of w1 as much as now, assuming their both going to sit for each other still if not co-playhing.

DeletedUser

For the record this is muldie here.

Nauzhror, I am glad you enjoyed playing my account on w36. I can back up that you were indeed winning your continent when I gave it to you, and I recognise you as a good player, thats why I chose you to have it.

However, as time goes by you seem to become more and more forgetful, here you say I gave you the account at 3 villages?

Nauzhror said:
I started W36 weeks late in K75, I was rank 1 in my K when Muldie quit and asked me if I'd like to continue the account. The account was at the time rank 3 and had 3 villages. I got the account to rank 1 (passing hoang and szkodniczek) and held rank 1 till around the 50k mark when I quit farming.

When I saw that I was amazed.. there was no way I only had 3 villages, I could remember having 3 defensive villages at the time, and I'm sure I wasn't completely defence.. so I decided to try to find out what the real number was on TWStats.

But this didn't in itself prove anything, I recognised a lot of the conquers but I couldn't be sure it was me who conquered them, until I checked the date of my leaving thread.

Compare the dates and it proves I had 6 villages. My memory is not so good when it comes to what rank I was at the exact time you gott he account, but I know I was rank 1 within 12 hours prior, and I do support that you returned to rank 1 after taking ym account, but do not remember how long for- though that doesn't concern me so much. What does concern me is when you brag at my expense.

I may not be playing, but I am watching.

DeletedUser

glad to see you say that muldie (im not losing my marbles), but i was going to say that i remembered when nauz was given the account he took 2 villas in quick succession taking him to 8. The reason i remember this? was from that point onwards you lost ground to me :icon_wink:

to clear a few miss conceptions:

hoang played till approx 180K before passing on the account

larding quit a LONG time before 100k.

Wizzy (lodda) was ranked top 30 from 3k points onwards, and top 3 from about 30-40k. Larding hardly put lodda to shame early on since i hardly remember seeing him get any higher than rank 8, which sparked comments of if he wanted to be rank 1 he could but hes too lazy etc

lastly, hoang should be making an appearance on a world soon, and after seeing the settings here this is probably the more likely of the two

DeletedUser

Funny thing about lardingd, he didn't actually want people to know he was playing that world at all, so firstly he didn't intend to have a such obvious alias (I came up with it btw lol) except all his other ones failed to put him in a spot where he was at the start of a new continent, and secondly he never actually intended to make the top 20, but hes just too good for his own good XD.

He did get higher than rank 8 but it wasn't really consistant. And yea he quit really soon after me, without saying goodbye. :(

DeletedUser

Id have to say pp for early game and lodda for all parts of the game. Theres many more names i could mention but imo there the 2 better ones.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth I consider Purple Predator, Robj, Lardingd, and Godsman to be the four people I have learned the most from on this game.

Godsman Isn't here is he?!:icon_eek:

cos he quit his world 30 account :icon_confused: