Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8097

Good job Adrian, ur stil my fav player on .net/uk :)

Why thank you :)
I must say, Lilim's reply is epic, it just shows how much it pisses SLAP players that Matt lost the 1 vs. 1 against me :)

DeletedUser11607

Why thank you :)
I must say, Lilim's reply is epic, it just shows how much it pisses SLAP players that Matt lost the 1 vs. 1 against me :)

why should they be pist off didnt they see it comming lol?:lol:

DeletedUser8755

Well speed can be down to luck so it could have gone either way

Adrian would be annoyed if Matt won
Matt would be annoyed if Adrian won

Everything depends on factors such as area, internet speed, lag, amount of players that dislike you ;), etc

DeletedUser8097

It all comes down to one's skill and the other's noobishness.

It could have indeed gone both ways, HOWEVER:

95% chance was that I'd win.
5% chance was that Matt would win. Matt wanted to go all in with a 5% chance of winning, therefore now he has to suffer the consequence of losing the official 1 vs. 1 against me.

So suck it up and move on. Did he have a crappier area? HELL NO. There were people watching the round that can say it was a fair area for both. Internet speed? Please. Lag? Let him come and say it was "laggy" for him :lol: Amount of players that dislike you? You have got to be kidding me. How can THAT influence the course of a 1 vs. 1 on a 2-player server? Please DO ANSWER or keep walking.

DeletedUser

You played me on a round woth terrible settings that you did not share with me because you use underhanded tactics to try and win. A known fact. Another fact is that in EVERY round since then you have lost to me. So carry on spouting your lies to whomever will listen, I am still the better player and person.

DeletedUser

Matt are you serious? i outgrew you and nobled you nearly every round you joined in the tourny one round i had a train before you had an acad :icon_biggrin::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matt are you serious? i outgrew you and nobled you nearly every round you joined in the tourny one round i had a train before you had an acad :icon_biggrin::lol:
Yep because I was referring to you obviously. In reply to your bizarre random lie your only victory against me was a year ago on a severely weaker account whilst teaming me with mr offence. I have since put you in your place numerous timses and there are several threads on it. Perhaps we should tell yorur beloved UKSC how you made a new account and started attacking them just to get back into slap.

DeletedUser8097

Proof or it never happened :icon_rolleyes:

Come on Matty, now's your chance of getting abdilahia for the endless amount of times he pwned you.

DeletedUser

ahhh... Amusing he never told you. Entertaining because as I recall he beat you in a 1v1 and posted about it on here to gain my favour. Take a guess what account.

DeletedUser8097

As expected, another lie you fail to back up. But, by all means. Keep upping the views and post count of this epic thread.

DeletedUser

As a middle aged man I do hope my ambition in life isn't to get as many views as possible in a thread on an internet game. Believe what you want to believe you tool. As I told Abdiladong when he came clean I do not care for this war between me and you as much as you do, well for you it's more of an obsession. If the kid had a brain cell in his head he would've avoided me, but you do recruit the stupidest. That's all you're getting out of me, have fun uncovering the truth.

DeletedUser8097

Truth uncovered. Another fail from you Matty. Just like you failed speed and quit it, then went on a slow world, only to fail there again and be nobled within 1-2 days after bravely saying you will be rank 1 in a week or twi. You now fail at lying about abdilahia. What's it gonna be next, huh? :lol:

DeletedUser

looool. kk clearly you aren't too bright and I'm enjoying this too much. Check the name Khalid ibn whalid or somen like that.

DeletedUser8097

Let us ASSUME Khalid-whatever was abdilahia.

ahhh... Amusing he never told you. Entertaining because as I recall he beat you in a 1v1 and posted about it on here to gain my favour.

I'm waiting.