Congratulations to the Winners of UK45

Wardy

Reaction score
Glad I jacked this world in sounds awful

I said David would win and hated would crumble

how many players were left in daft when it ended?

Finished with 20 with 1/2 recruits I believe and also keanu

DeletedUser13198

Glad I jacked this world in sounds awful

I said David would win and hated would crumble

how many players were left in daft when it ended?

We're glad you did too, No would've won a lot sooner if you had stayed

Cubby

Reaction score
Wow, lucky I didn't give this world to much thought early on!

Unfortunately this turned out to be a bit of a joke.

Hopefully INNO don't just leave these win conditions up in the air and they scrap it for future worlds.

DeletedUser10576

Inno has still not sorted this out and has also not gave back the PP that players used there on that world. :(

Foxtrot

Reaction score
How many enemy villas did you take? How many internals and barbs did you eat up? I don't think you can really complain about pp spend when you spent more time on the world pve'ing than attacking enemies :D

DeletedUser10576

How many enemy villas did you take? How many internals and barbs did you eat up? I don't think you can really complain about pp spend when you spent more time on the world pve'ing than attacking enemies :D
The win settings was to build the Uni 1st , not to take enemy villages to win.:p Internals and barbs build troops to save tribe members villages. ;)

DeletedUser14687

Still almost 50% of your caps were internals/barbs... :rolleyes:

Curpheyy

Reaction score
I’ll rephrase if you’d like, Brian mate.

Can’t believe this thread is still active lol.

The world finished weeks ago, move on with your lives. Inno couldn’t care less about who won and they definitely won’t be refunding the £50 you spent on pp.

R

DeletedUser10576

Difference is I'm not the one moaning and demanding my pp back for a world I deserved to win :)
DAFT did not win this world ,No won it . So no win for you. lol If Inno want to to give a world win to 2 tribes, then I think they should do the same for all the other worlds. :p

DeletedUser14867

Still almost 50% of your caps were internals/barbs... :rolleyes:

And you still won’t declare your account, so nobody can scrutinise your stats. So, your opinion is debatably, invalid? Plus, almost 50% maybe on foxtrot. Almost 75% I think it was for the whole of NO

Foxtrot

Reaction score
DAFT did not win this world ,No won it . So no win for you. lol If Inno want to to give a world win to 2 tribes, then I think they should do the same for all the other worlds. :p
we followed the exact same win condition you did, not our fault inno coded the game badly

-RnK-

Reaction score
These things take time, bear with us :)
I understand that things take time, but it should be a reasonable amount of time. Not like inno will reopen the world.

Call the victors the victors, fix the achievements, and call it a day.

The world ‘ended’ before Christmas break, and still hasn’t been resolved.

-R

DeletedUser14687

And you still won’t declare your account, so nobody can scrutinise your stats. So, your opinion is debatably, invalid? Plus, almost 50% maybe on foxtrot. Almost 75% I think it was for the whole of NO
I'm never declaring my account :eek: although if you think about it it's actually quite easy to see.

Cubby

Reaction score
If anyone wants to just quit. How about you just transfer your pp to me and we can be done with it. As I said Everyone just needs to get over it. What’s done is done.