Conquer the World - An Accident

DeletedUser

Dysinct - Lithuania - Turn Three

We will establish the Vilinus Stock Exchange. It will be a large, modern facility and it's goal will be to become the main stock exchange for eastern Europe, as well as an important stock exchange for Central Asian, Russian, and Near Eastern businesses that want to trade with western Europe. - $250 million

Hold a worldwide sniper competition up here in Lithuania. The prize will be 10 million dollars. The top five contenders will be offered jobs for the Baltic Union with a guaranteed seven figure salary. All that agree will be set up with housing, and a monthly budget to do what they wish with. However, keep close tabs on them. - $250 million

Lithuania is the third easiest country to do business in for all of Eastern Europe and Central Asia, according to the World Bank. We will reinforce this by dropping the capital gains tax by 1% and the corporate profits tax by 1% (throughout the entire Baltic Union), making it the lowest in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, as well as one of the lowest in the European Union. This should encourage business to set up business here.

Establish a Free Economic Zone at the Klaipeda docks to increase shipping companies business in Lithuania. We want Klaipeda to be the main port for landlocked Eastern European countries to trade with the Scandinavian countries. It is already a regional transportation hub so it can realistically be achieved in a short time.

Begin the design/production of a updated PZL-230 Skorpion, along with Poland. - $500 million
The PZL-230 Skorpion is a heavily armored but relatively cheap ground attack aircraft capable of short take off and landing on even ill prepared runways. It's main armament is license-built GAU-8 30mm rotary cannon, and thrust is provided by two jet engines installed partway through the wings. These have the ability vector their thrust 15 degrees upwards and downwards to provide lift for the aircraft on short runways, allowing takeoff on a runway 200m long. In addition to vectored thrust engines, the PZL's landing gear is supremely heavy duty, allowing for emergency landings in fields and dirt roads. It is subsonic, and due to this heavily armored on the lower portion of the craft. The armor can resist direct hits from 30mm shells. The payload weight is 4500kg and is capable of carrying multiple weapons thanks to it's modular electronics systems. However, due to it's armor heavy armor and shorter wings, it cannot carry the same weight in armaments that it's brethren can. It is surprisingly maneuverable, due to it's thrust vectoring technology, and it's engine can be kicked into afterburn to reach supersonic speeds, although this is not recommended. Finally, it is mildly stealthly, due to shape, but is still easily detected on most modern radars. Skorpions where developed with the Middle Eastern market in mind, and can take a comparatively large amount of sand and other fine debris through the turbofans before malfunctions. The skorpion is well known by mechanics for being easy to operate on, and its maintenance costs are low, like many aircraft in it's category. The main drawbacks are it's low takeoff weight, run-of-the-mill electronics and low speed, while it's advantages are it's durability, ease of deployment and maneuverability.
Military - $1 billion
Acquire 50 An-12 transports. - $100 million

Negotiate the purchase of all 10 Gepard class fast attack craft that Germany is retiring, without weapons. We are have had close relations, and this would greatly aid our military. - $600 million

One third of that turn was copied word for word from mine. :icon_neutral: (all the quoted stuff)​

DeletedUser

Yup. He's GMing a game over on .net and gave me Lithuania.

Lord Lorkhan said:
No I In Threesome said:
Can you create a modern version of PZL-230 Skorpion? Making it a high competitor? I cba to do it atm, and would love if you could.

The PZL-230 Skorpion is a heavily armored but relatively cheap ground attack aircraft capable of short take off and landing on even ill prepared runways. It's main armament is license-built GAU-8 30mm rotary cannon, and thrust is provided by two jet engines installed partway through the wings. These have the ability vector their thrust 15 degrees upwards and downwards to provide lift for the aircraft on short runways, allowing takeoff on a runway 200m long. In addition to vectored thrust engines, the PZL's landing gear is supremely heavy duty, allowing for emergency landings in fields and dirt roads. It is subsonic, and due to this heavily armored on the lower portion of the craft. The armor can resist direct hits from 30mm shells. The payload weight is 4500kg and is capable of carrying multiple weapons thanks to it's modular electronics systems. However, due to it's armor heavy armor and shorter wings, it cannot carry the same weight in armaments that it's brethren can. It is surprisingly maneuverable, due to it's thrust vectoring technology, and it's engine can be kicked into afterburn to reach supersonic speeds, although this is not recommended. Finally, it is mildly stealthly, due to shape, but is still easily detected on most modern radars. Skorpions where developed with the Middle Eastern market in mind, and can take a comparatively large amount of sand and other fine debris through the turbofans before malfunctions. The skorpion is well known by mechanics for being easy to operate on, and its maintenance costs are low, like many aircraft in it's category. The main drawbacks are it's low takeoff weight, run-of-the-mill electronics and low speed, while it's advantages are it's durability, ease of deployment and maneuverability.

DeletedUser

You mean the PZL? He was GMing so I assumed he was going to use it in the game we had going over there.

Err... How would a GM use that? :p

If he was saying someone used it, he could just say "An extremely modernised version of such and such is being used by the ***** country and they are invading **** with it as a test" or somethign like that :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Err... How would a GM use that? :p

If he was saying someone used it, he could just say "An extremely modernised version of such and such is being used by the ***** country and they are invading **** with it as a test" or somethign like that :icon_neutral:

I have, Mandos has, iirc other GMs have as well, especially when you want an even conflict with two countries that aren't that even IRL.

DeletedUser

I have, Mandos has, iirc other GMs have as well, especially when you want an even conflict with two countries that aren't that even IRL.

Oh, okay :)
I may come over to your OT CtW's.. I'm Danade btw on .net :?

So are your games better than ours? You have like double the pages and are on turn 2 :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Oh, okay :)
I may come over to your OT CtW's.. I'm Danade btw on .net :?

So are your games better than ours? You have like double the pages and are on turn 2 :icon_sad:

Yah, I figured. :p

I'd say at present we're about the same. We've just got more of a history over on .net, but then again CtW pool over there is pretty much the same every game.

DeletedUser282

It's not just the weapon though, it's all the rest of the stuff that was quoted too. Turn copying should be punished.

DeletedUser

Shut up Olly, you just want to be a douche because I was one to you yesterday.

It was a misunderstanding, and the only reason why Gar is pushing for a punishment is that he wants to get ahead in Europe.

DeletedUser

Shut up Olly, you just want to be a douche because I was one to you yesterday.

It was a misunderstanding, and the only reason why Gar is pushing for a punishment is that he wants to get ahead in Europe.

No, I'd rather speak actually.

If you copy off of somebody elses turn you should get punished, especially when you didn't have the other person's permission. Just because you aren't creative enough to come up with your own things doesn't mean you should copy half of somebody elses!

you just want to be a douche because I was one to you yesterday.

Then I believe I have the right to be if you admit you were one.

DeletedUser

We've already discussed this issue in the skype chat Olly. It does not need further bitching about.

DeletedUser

Err... Then I should be punished. I spend on my Healthcare, Education, Mining etc. but people came up with them before.