Conquer the World - An Accident

DeletedUser

It seems that I speak to dead people.

It also seems that I have the best personal security plans.

It also seems that Hotaka stating over and over that he was better than us has been proved quite brilliantly incorrect.

It clearly wasn't Dan as the word "invulnerable" is too long for him to understand (this is a joke, no infractions please.)
It probably wasn't Hotaka as he is now dead.

/me thinks it was Olly or Qwert.

Also the thing in belarus was clearly hotaka but that doesn't really matter anymore.

Noone thinks about Onion, Silver or Rizzler...

DeletedUser

It also seems that Hotaka stating over and over that he was better than us has been proved quite brilliantly incorrect.
When did we mention security plans, you nub? :lol:

And like I said, I was quiting. So why couldn't it be me?

DeletedUser

I'd like to do a full investigation on the shooting.

- Everything in the facility will be checked and monitored. CCTV footage will be checked all over the facility to see who managed to sneak the gas canister in and how.

- Everyone working at the facility will be interviewed with lie detectors. They will have their email, computers, bank account and mail checked for information relating to any bribes or external contracts received.

- Working together with the local armed police and the special forces i'd to do a full sweep of the exterior. Using helicopters and other detection equipment do a sweep for the firing point of the sniper and catch them if possible.

- I'd like to sweep the entire facility, the gas canister, any bullet casing found to detect any fingerprints, DNA or any other evidence that can be used to find the assassins.

DeletedUser

I would like all remnants of the explosives and listening devices checked for fingerprints (just incase) and any clues as to where they came from.

Have all personnel checked for fingerprints that match, gunpowder or anything linking them to the explosives.

*will add more*

DeletedUser282

Qwert, guard that hospital properly or someone will kill you.

I'll have my own investigation:-
Find out where that food came from, interrogate anyone who could have had access to poisoning it using lie detectors, tell everyone interrogated that if they were blackmailed into it in any way then we understand but they must tell us what they did, and state we can resolve any blackmail problem. Check everyone's fingerprints and if there are any matches on the the message or on whatever container the food was in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to do a full investigation on the shooting.

- Everything in the facility will be checked and monitored. CCTV footage will be checked all over the facility to see who managed to sneak the gas canister in and how.

- Everyone working at the facility will be interviewed with lie detectors. They will have their email, computers, bank account and mail checked for information relating to any bribes or external contracts received.

- Working together with the local armed police and the special forces i'd to do a full sweep of the exterior. Using helicopters and other detection equipment do a sweep for the firing point of the sniper and catch them if possible.

- I'd like to sweep the entire facility, the gas canister, any bullet casing found to detect any fingerprints, DNA or any other evidence that can be used to find the assassins.

Well done on getting all that planned while in intensive care :p

DeletedUser

Breaking News

President Boxxy has come under attack yet again, this time 'round from a young Mexican girl, security (pictured on the left in short-shorts) didn't catch it.

underattack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Breaking News

President Boxxy has come under attack yet again, this time 'round from a young Mexican girl, security (pictured on the left in short-shorts) didn't catch it.

underattack.jpg

xD :lol:

DeletedUser

Breaking News

In Costa Rica, another attempt has been made on President Boxxy's life. This time, however, Boxxy was well protected and in good care. Snipers were seen poking out towards the roof-top guards of the hospital and the surrounding buildings from buildings surrounding those. They were shot relatively quickly, with minor losses to Boxxy's guards. (23 Assailants down, 5 Guards down). The assailants were seemingly shocked by the quick handling of their attack and disappeared without a trace after this initial gun battle.

Meanwhile in Greece, anti-EU and anti-government protests have spiked, rallying what seems to be roughly 30% of the nation as of now and growing quickly. The protestors blame the EU and Eurozone for their recent economic repression and believe their current government to be a figurehead of the EU.

Boxxy's recent investigation on the original assassination attempt ran its course before finally finding solid evidence after significant help from the Caliphate government in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The assailants fled to Saudi Arabia and attempted to flee to Somalia by boat from Yemen, they were, however, caught and they committed mass suicide. The Caliphate salvaged their bodies and Costa Rican scientists tested their DNA, finding it to make with the Bakongo, Sangha, Teke, and the M'Bochi tribes of the Republic of the Congo.

Gargareth's recent investigation led to the discovery of one of his delivery men taking the day off after one of his now missing friends from a bar offered to deliver the goods for him. The delivery man is terribly sorry and states that the man was African for sure.

Olly's recent investigation led to nothing. The assassins were to good to leave fingerprints.

DeletedUser282

So my investigation shows the people were African, Boxxy's they were from the Republic of the Congo, the Republic of the Congo's seems to have found nothing and given a compliment about the assassins.

So I wonder who could have done it :O

*cough*Olly*cough*

DeletedUser

By African, does that mean Black as their are some White Africans too... = (

But generally saying African brings bad images to my mind... so, they're black?

Also, I think Garg should be the new Sherlock Holmes!! :O

DeletedUser

Breaking News

In Costa Rica, another attempt has been made on President Boxxy's life. This time, however, Boxxy was well protected and in good care. Snipers were seen poking out towards the roof-top guards of the hospital and the surrounding buildings from buildings surrounding those. They were shot relatively quickly, with minor losses to Boxxy's guards. (23 Assailants down, 5 Guards down). The assailants were seemingly shocked by the quick handling of their attack and disappeared without a trace after this initial gun battle.

Meanwhile in Greece, anti-EU and anti-government protests have spiked, rallying what seems to be roughly 30% of the nation as of now and growing quickly. The protestors blame the EU and Eurozone for their recent economic repression and believe their current government to be a figurehead of the EU.

Boxxy's recent investigation on the original assassination attempt ran its course before finally finding solid evidence after significant help from the Caliphate government in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The assailants fled to Saudi Arabia and attempted to flee to Somalia by boat from Yemen, they were, however, caught and they committed mass suicide. The Caliphate salvaged their bodies and Costa Rican scientists tested their DNA, finding it to make with the Bakongo, Sangha, Teke, and the M'Bochi tribes of the Republic of the Congo.

Gargareth's recent investigation led to the discovery of one of his delivery men taking the day off after one of his now missing friends from a bar offered to deliver the goods for him. The delivery man is terribly sorry and states that the man was African for sure.

Olly's recent investigation led to nothing. The assassins were to good to leave fingerprints.

Of course. Given this recent attempt on my life i'd like to start another full investigation.

- Start checking the bodies for any clues, take fingerprint and DNA information. Look in every international database we currently have access to. I want a full background on these attackers.

- Start accessing CCTV and interviewing staff and guards at the hospital. I want to know how these people entered the area around the hospital and what vehicle they escaped in.

- I want the police, national guard and the army to being tracking these people down. Start using CCTV footage and eye witness reports to get facial recognition of the people that escaped and license plates/vehicle information about the escape vehicle. I want to track them down and find them as soon as possible. I want to also see if by running facial identification software on the attackers that survived the attack with all visa and recent entries into the country.

- Send military personal and special forces to every major airport, port and railway station in the country. Get details on every flight leaving the country and check with ferry companies. Offer a reward for any information that leads to the successful capture of these people.

- Contact high ranking anti-terror officials, task forces and police squads in every major European country, the Caliph, Russia and China. I want to work with them to help track these people down, give them the DNA, Fingerprints and facial recognition picture so they can comb through their national databases.

I'd also like to call for a national day of mourning for those brave service men who died protecting the freedom and democracy of Costa Rica. They shall be remembered with a statue constructed in the capital and be awarded the countries greatest medals for bravery in the line of duty. Their families will also be well looked after.