Continental Discussions

DeletedUser100

Well since i was shot down last time i'll now disscuss K24.

Basically this are at this moment in time seems to be wrapped up pretty well by OGA;

1 NGO 28.186 32
2 BC 10.285 23
3 NWA 7.007 23
4 [SHH] 5.457 12
5 NOSTN 3.764 10
6 PC 3.080 9
7 Once 3.021 9
8 ~TS2~ 2.552 5
9 SPQR 2.240 3
10 XIX 2.220 4

Top K24 Players;

1 BaskB NGO 2.157 1 1
2 bobetto NGO 1.801 1 1
3 Natare NGO 1.571 1 1
4 Visitor NGO 1.539 1 1
5 rego NGO 1.433 1 1
6 zak121 FALCS 1.378 1 1
7 andyk105 [SHH] 1.299 1 1
8 Lord Collier NGO 1.269 1 1
9 Paulwynn NGO 1.163 1 1
10 Djorik SPQR 1.155 1 1

Tribal Ranking with points and ODA

111 NGO 29.943 29.943 34 881 34 881
138 New Global Order 14.812

Again a well rounded tribe BC are no compition in that are, they seem to rather be hugging than fighting. Onyl problem with NGO is the ODA but im sure that will pick up soon wont it guys.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but I am comparing you high pointer rim tribes to the tribe I am in DCT. Well, you have more members than us, not much of a biggy, but our ODA is more than 2x the amount you guys have, and you have 12K points more than us.

I am quite suprised how fast Hung?! is progressing through the rankings. Not dominating their home K, but will end up in a similar situation as PoR.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but I am comparing you high pointer rim tribes to the tribe I am in DCT. Well, you have more members than us, not much of a biggy, but our ODA is more than 2x the amount you guys have, and you have 12K points more than us.

ODA is no way to compare tribes. S.T is #10 ODA, and we're only ranked 37 in the world. That means we have more ODA than at least 11 top-10 tribes.

DeletedUser

I never said who is aggressive and who ain't. I am saying that there isn't much activity up in their K, honestly, by now most tribes should be exchanging attacks against each other, not mass attacks or co-ordinations, but clearings for farms etc.

DeletedUser

Every continent... well every 15x15 is different. Personally I had about 3 people who put up any sort of a fight around me. Some of my tribemates had it harder and had to fight off 5-10 people... some others had it easy, and everyone restarted at the first sign of a fake. I don't think that anyone should be judged on that. All that matters is how it turns out in the end.

DeletedUser

So ok... There is a NAP / Alliance at the end of the attacks... That's ok??

I doubt it, you have to force your opponent into submission and must accept they are weaker. The more aggressive you are (without over aggressing) the more tribes be cautious about you, whether they pay attention to the OD rankings is besides me.

DeletedUser

Huh? When did I say anything about a NAP or Alliance? I haven't stopped attacking since the second my BP was up...

DeletedUser

Well since i was shot down last time i'll now disscuss K24.

NGO order like you said have it pretty well sown up. However, they did have a tighter control a couple of days ago, with some of their members slipping or moving to other tribes. Id like to see a war for dominance between McCoys and NGO, as NGO seem to have gone down the biger tribe root, with McCoys remaining small. If they have recruited senslibly, they could have the run on NGO with easier coordination.

DeletedUser

K52 rockz my sockz :icon_cool:

Only cuz im der liek :icon_wink:

FnF - Dom. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

NGO order like you said have it pretty well sown up. However, they did have a tighter control a couple of days ago, with some of their members slipping or moving to other tribes. Id like to see a war for dominance between McCoys and NGO, as NGO seem to have gone down the biger tribe root, with McCoys remaining small. If they have recruited senslibly, they could have the run on NGO with easier coordination.

Sounds like my future plans for Mccoy :icon_confused:

But I gotta say the only thing i dont like so far about NGO is the amount of members they have in their tribe :/, Although I dont know if they are all as good as some people make them out to be..... but not often does it actually happen

DeletedUser

Finally, we took number 1 off HALO in K42. Now let the global domination begin!! :D

DeletedUser

I think the rim tribes to look out for are PoR(ofcourse), Hung?!, and VIRTUS...and its not just because im in virtus...

DeletedUser

I have to admit Virtus are a great tribe :)

Now, I've restarted on teh rim and I'm running my own tribe, Octane. But does anyone think the TRUE family will rule the south. Their family of 3 tribes don't exactly mass recruit, with 57, 41 and 39 and are trying to occupy one K with each family. K63, K73 and K74. Now this is interesting, does anyone think they will succeed?

DeletedUser

I have to admit Virtus are a great tribe :)

Now, I've restarted on teh rim and I'm running my own tribe, Octane. But does anyone think the TRUE family will rule the south. Their family of 3 tribes don't exactly mass recruit, with 57, 41 and 39 and are trying to occupy one K with each family. K63, K73 and K74. Now this is interesting, does anyone think they will succeed?

I think this is atchuly a planned out thing
By the looks they are looking for the active members with troop bulding and team effort. I think they are looking for members that will turn out to be strong and bring them into one tribe making them own 3ks at once have they have found the key players i belive this was done before and the tribe still exsits (i do not know the world)

LD