Continental Discussions

DeletedUser

I have to admit Virtus are a great tribe :)

Now, I've restarted on teh rim and I'm running my own tribe, Octane. But does anyone think the TRUE family will rule the south. Their family of 3 tribes don't exactly mass recruit, with 57, 41 and 39 and are trying to occupy one K with each family. K63, K73 and K74. Now this is interesting, does anyone think they will succeed?

Later on, they will either all merge together and noble everyone that didnt make the cut. Or they will fail, there simply isnt enough room for three family tribes to control three horizontal k's equally...

DeletedUser

do you guys think shots will have a comeback?

No, I dont think nauz is looking to lead a tribe anymore. Later on some good players might apply, and he might let them in. But I don't think it will be a tribe full of tribemates, more like a tribe full of solo players. I could be wrong, however.

DeletedUser

No, I dont think nauz is looking to lead a tribe anymore. Later on some good players might apply, and he might let them in. But I don't think it will be a tribe full of tribemates, more like a tribe full of solo players. I could be wrong, however.

I agree.
Im a massive fan of Nauzhror, he's a real nice guy to chat to.
He's humble and yet fiercely competitive, which is hard to balance out and get the right mixture of.

But...
I do think that having his points and position, will later make it almost impossible to manage a tribe as good as Shots was...

Virtus was an ant compared to them, with noway near they're members or numbers, and i already have started to fall behind...
(Im replying to mails and making plans when i should be farming, lol)

I feel that PoR are the tribe to watch, i feel they will sooner or later over take Smack!
and even though they have had a few problems with their leader - Shlomzi [edited out], Hung?! are also a tribe to watch.

Im going to decline to make an opinion about Virtus, due to their leader being a noob who couldn't run a bath. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K34 is quite a funk K to be in at the moment :)

plenty of interesting things happening =]

DeletedUser4587

K73

Seems to me K73 is shaping out to be a pretty busy K
Octane And my Tribe +TM+ are both fighting for the top spot.

Have no idea how this will develop but im sure it will live up to its name as Tribalwars
:lol:

DeletedUser

a look at the core

k55
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Smack! 459.057 101
2 REST 245.062 74
3 T.F.F 109.284 43

Side 1:
Tribes: Smack!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REST T.F.F T.F.F
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 31
Difference: 54

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 270,070
Side 2: 63,641
Difference: 206,429

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,902
Side 2: 3,432
Difference: 58,470

image.php

k54
1 ACTIVE 305.004 85
2 Fianna 228.120 74
3 ~HEL~ 202.336 75

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~HEL~ Fianna
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 33
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 97,279
Side 2: 50,263
Difference: 47,016

image.php

Side 1: 17,784
Side 2: 6,298
Difference: 11,486

image.php

k45
1 TEAM 262.781 69
2 Enzyme 245.832 69
3 TA1 111.495 54

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Enzyme TA1
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 42
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 143,112
Side 2: 94,942
Difference: 48,170

image.php

Side 1: 19,153
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19,153

image.php

k44
1 DOGS 217.247 73
2 HELL 206.383 59
3 FAIL 177.986 60

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HELL FAIL
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 41
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 32,339
Side 2: 85,258
Difference: 52,919

image.php

Side 1: 4,335
Side 2: 7,140
Difference: 2,805

image.php

Not trying to be biased but it looks like Smack is the only ones trying to take over their K :O

DeletedUser1508

Poor Dogs... With those stats, it won't take long for them to lose top spot in their K.

DeletedUser

K73...

Scenario 1

TRUE 3 will take an early Mass-Recruiting lead, followed by +TM+. After the TRUE family falls apart, a load of the members will go over to +TM+ and the few decent ones will go to Octane, then, Octane and +TM+ will war, with Octane probably the winner, however, it will be a close war, due to Octane not having as many members, and would probably get overrun by another tribe.

Scenario 2

Octane and +TM+ war early, causing huge damage to both sides, a ceasefire is brought into place to allow both sides to rebuild. During this, TRUE family start to slowly crumble from the inside, and disband (Again, Octane taking the better members, with +TM+ taking the rest) this time, Octane having more power, and +TM+ being weak, Octane win, with some +TM+ members joining them.

Meh, that's my thoughts anyway, tl:dr TRUE will fail, Octane will probably win against +TM+...

I'm not Bias, honestly...

DeletedUser

K73...

Scenario 1

TRUE 3 will take an early Mass-Recruiting lead, followed by +TM+. After the TRUE family falls apart, a load of the members will go over to +TM+ and the few decent ones will go to Octane, then, Octane and +TM+ will war, with Octane probably the winner, however, it will be a close war, due to Octane not having as many members, and would probably get overrun by another tribe.

Scenario 2

Octane and +TM+ war early, causing huge damage to both sides, a ceasefire is brought into place to allow both sides to rebuild. During this, TRUE family start to slowly crumble from the inside, and disband (Again, Octane taking the better members, with +TM+ taking the rest) this time, Octane having more power, and +TM+ being weak, Octane win, with some +TM+ members joining them.

Meh, that's my thoughts anyway, tl:dr TRUE will fail, Octane will probably win against +TM+...

You missed out the bit of skittl then coming in and claiming it as their own :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

You missed out the bit of skittl then coming in and claiming it as their own :icon_wink:.

Lol, Skittl do look pretty sweet actually (That was a kind of lame joke...) but meh, you guys have got K74... so i'm guessing you'll have TRUE 1 to deal with before you move into K73...

DeletedUser4587

K73...

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

obv not biased lmao

DeletedUser

InkaROCK joined Team. So much for Team being a good tribe. Also love Team's "war threats" against Smack.

DeletedUser

InkaROCK joined Team. So much for Team being a good tribe. Also love Team's "war threats" against Smack.

They are apparently a pre-made from w34 or something.
They cant send very good trains...

So far they ain't living up to their rank. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

They are apparently a pre-made from w34 or something.
They cant send very good trains...

So far they ain't living up to their rank. :icon_neutral:

Maybe W14? I don't know. They do have some very experienced players in there, Rocco Verde is a multi million player on some .net world :s