Core K Predictions

DeletedUser

this is to early a tribe with less players and more troops once protection ends could dominate quite easily

the top tribes have massed recruited and from anywhere i have every single tribe near me basicly

once protection ends we will see who has point whored and who has built a small farming force

i dont think any tribe will dominate a k yet for a while once nobles begin in to play in a few days when people have got them
that will show who is the dominators

DeletedUser

K44:ihate

K45:ihate

K54:ihate

K55:ihate

This is as unbiased as i could be.

DeletedUser

Well i'm assuming that only one tribe will be No. 1 placed in every continent at any given time, but that will be liable to change as individual member's points, number of villages and the diplomacy status of the tribes involved in each individual continent alter throughout the course of the game, leading to a scenario where in both the long and short terms the 'best' tribe in each zone will fluctuate in a pattern that might seem random, but is probably driven by subtle shifts in the balance of power.

That being said, I think +NRS+, a tribe which doesn't mass recruit, and must be filled of extremely skilled players to have the highest AvgPoints/Village in the top 20 will surely end up at number one in it's own, and every other continent, leading to a situation of totaly dictatorial control over the whole of World 4, due to their staggering power.

Or something.

DeletedUser

K45: ASBO
K44: IHATE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can see iHate owning their K.

That's about it really :\

Lost~ will pwn also... >.>

DeletedUser

YGP's tribe will dominate YGP's K.

Who are yoooou so I can mail you?

DeletedUser

-.-

I'll PM you ingame... >.>

Lost~ better take K54 btw. Too many mass-recruiters there >.<

DeletedUser

Well i'm assuming that only one tribe will be No. 1 placed in every continent at any given time, but that will be liable to change as individual member's points, number of villages and the diplomacy status of the tribes involved in each individual continent alter throughout the course of the game, leading to a scenario where in both the long and short terms the 'best' tribe in each zone will fluctuate in a pattern that might seem random, but is probably driven by subtle shifts in the balance of power.

That being said, I think +NRS+, a tribe which doesn't mass recruit, and must be filled of extremely skilled players to have the highest AvgPoints/Village in the top 20 will surely end up at number one in it's own, and every other continent, leading to a situation of totaly dictatorial control over the whole of World 4, due to their staggering power.

Or something.

do they ?

1. +NRS+ AVERAGE POINTS PER PLAYER 144
19 +PEST- AVERAGE POINTS PER PLAYER 148

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Congratulations.

You noticed that as time changes, so do the statistics.

Now run along to the W1 forums and necro a thread from the last page where it says StaMin are number 1 tribe in K54, and point out that that's not true anymore.

DeletedUser

Your humour, it's amazing.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

At least spell his name correctly >.>

You're the one who is "cluless", i think you'll find.

DeletedUser

-.-

I'll PM you ingame... >.>

Lost~ better take K54 btw. Too many mass-recruiters there >.<

Not a chance, you'll have to deal with the Saints. . .

Yall are cool though, I'll feel bad when we rim ya. Of course your sitting on the rim already so no loss to you right?

DeletedUser5973

K44 - iHate

K45 - ASBO

K54 - Lost~

K55 - Frick!

No doubt about it.