Core K Predictions

DeletedUser

Your humour, it's amazing.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

At least spell his name correctly >.>

You're the one who is "cluless", i think you'll find.

oooh qouting literacy ...Y'all ? lol stop chewing corn take off ya dungarees put on a frock and get married :p !

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

oooh qouting literacy ...Y'all ? lol stop chewing corn take off ya dungarees put on a frock and get married :p !

:icon_evil:

Apostrophe's aren't allowed in names :3

Sideeees. This is off-topic, i was trying to counter a point >.> You're trying to derail.

/attempt at making this ontopic; I would kinda like, and can kinda see, a Massrecruiting tribe surviving for a while here.

I think the player/tribe quality here isn't the best, probably due to the settings, but i can see iHate getting bored due to lack of opposition :\

DeletedUser

The idea of army camps actually profits families so atleast we will have some -X-cellent fun. :D Hoped y'all (everybody seems to be using it now) liked my pun.

DeletedUser

YGP, they wont die due to lack of competition, they have to take out a tribe with 117 members, so i can hardly see them quitting. But, if iHate actually can be bothered to take out DJLS, they will rule K44, and then expand from there on.

DeletedUser

YGP, they wont die due to lack of competition, they have to take out a tribe with 117 members, so i can hardly see them quitting. But, if iHate actually can be bothered to take out DJLS, they will rule K44, and then expand from there on.

Hrmmms... True...

But i kinda doubt they'll stay around too long afterwards...

I don't question their ability to survive, because well, they're going to own this world if they stay... but idk really >.<

And Hau~~ btw ^^ /dawn in siggy is winrar

DeletedUser

K44 - iHate

K45 - ASBO

K54 - Lost~

K55 - Frick!

No doubt about it.

Don't know much about ASBO, know iHate will be good, Lost~ will be good depending on how seriously they play and Frick! have some good players ^^

EDIT: Theory don't look too bad for K54 actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

k44 is gonne be EXILE definately its about troops and taking the world down

DeletedUser

K44 Ihate ( as expected)
K45 no idea ...
K54 Lost~
K55 Frick!

DeletedUser

ASBO> with 20 members To rule a continent. I like the principal. And well do our utmost. ;p

DeletedUser

~PEST~ will intially dominate K45 and then just follow the breeze and see what mischief we can get into. lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

His backside is a rubbish tribe? o>O

At any rate Theory still looking good for K54 actually, probably best for it atm. What will Lost~ do about this?

DeletedUser

I control time? This places me with a significant advantage, I'd say. :icon_razz:

Wonder who will be first to properly dominate a K, iHate or another.

DeletedUser

I control time? This places me with a significant advantage, I'd say. :icon_razz:

Wonder who will be first to properly dominate a K, iHate or another.

smart money would be on ihate, if they play seriously as I think they will.