Core K Predictions

DeletedUser

K55 will not go to RPS~E if the guy thats next to me is to go by. As his village is now my farm. not been active for 4 days but yet not been kick from tribe either.

Its still really hard to tel whats going to happen but a wilded guess for me would be:-

K44 iHate ranked 7th k with all most half the village count of the tribe above them but only 3000 points behind
K45 I have no idea, could be +PEST-, Virtus, ASBO
K54 Again there is afew to pick from Lost~, Saints, Theory
k55 Frick! ftw

DeletedUser

K45, and K55 will be a hard fought battle.

My bet on K45 is Virtus tho.

DeletedUser

K44 iHate
K45 no clue... no really experienced tribes it seems
K54 CODE of course^^
K55 Frick!

DeletedUser

lol CODE is better^^ they have really good members and just overtook lost in rankings...

DeletedUser4147

MAD! look promising :3

i'll agree with that, and some of thier members are great players. But, then a few who i know are commiteed to world 1, and won't put enough effort into w4, for a while.

K55 is definetly between mad! and Frick!
K54 Gold-X look strong, but Theory may come around to hold it. Saints are a tribe that will not last, no matter what TGS says.
K44 ihate definetely
K45 Virtus, possibly, ihate, possibly, frick!/mad!, possibly. tbh, i think K45 is going to be taken over by a different continent

DeletedUser

K45- as if no one is mentioning BOG haha biased opinion there. Virtus look alright in there and +Pest-
K44- iHate
K54- Theory
K55- not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

urm most of the members are from *FW*, Riffs or *WW*.

not sure if we are at war with anyone. ill try find out. but we are looking strong and dedicated to this new world.

DeletedUser4147

urm most of the members are from *FW*, Riffs or *WW*.

not sure if we are at war with anyone. ill try find out. but we are looking strong and dedicated to this new world.

N13K of world one, merged into *FW* family, tahst why :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

theres also some in K55 alond wih BUC...

should make the fight for that K interesting

DeletedUser

K44 - iHate
K45 - iHate
K54 - iHate
K55 - iHate

Sounds good?

DeletedUser

Calling the core K's with n timescale is silly.

So i say:
all 4: world winning tribe :icon_wink:

But, as for tribes that are looking strong:
iHate - definetly K44, if they maintain the players
Frick! - K55... should do so, if we stay active :icon_confused:
Lost~ - very abled members, if they don't disband in a few weeks, as rena suspected on skype on opening day, then will be in for K54 (it is 54 thier in, right?)
K45 - Theory are the only decent(ish) looking tribe thier in my opinion

Why don't you ask TRUE what their opinion is of us atm? They sent 2 players to attack 1 of ours for not accepting an invite. In return I made 1 of theirs restart and turned 2 into farms. . . Not to mention what the rest of the tribe has been up to.

Granted its way to early for full out war, but they don't seem to be able to protect their own. Its always nice to have an excuse to turn members of the world top 12 tribe into farms. . .

DeletedUser

As far as I see, the biggest problem for The Saints is going to be the fact that all the noob tribes hate us.

DeletedUser6726

At present TRUE are sniping members from other tribes,
Here at Theory we have had most of our members invited to join them, but rejected obviously:)