Core K Predictions

DeletedUser

As far as I see, the biggest problem for The Saints is going to be the fact that all the noob tribes hate us.

Your biggest problem is looking to be Theory and I don't think you can overcome it. :)

Though I guess we will see.

Won't say the Saints reports I've seen so far have been good.

DeletedUser

Your biggest problem is looking to be Theory and I don't think you can overcome it. :)

Though I guess we will see.

Won't say the Saints reports I've seen so far have been good.

In out K we have Theory, Gack and LOST. Not to mention CODE, and now GHETTO is starting to make a showing.

Its really all going to depend who allies with who I think. And if I can get the majority of my tribe to not worry so much about world 1 . . Grrr

DeletedUser

CODE merged into MH from what I see, Lost~ I think are inactive so that leaves us with Theory and Gack!

I don't think Gack! will do much on their own, but who they merge into could be taken into consideration. GHETTO I don't think is K54. Tbh K54 looking more Theory than anything to me.

DeletedUser5915

K55 - Frick! :D

We just need to wait mass recruiting nubs to fail...

DeletedUser

If MH and ILove huggle then k55 should go to them no trouble at all, if they should war it out then meh 120 tribe limit might well cause them both problems. K45 Will be owned by me :)

K44 Will belong to Ihate :) and I've no interest in k54 so haven't looked yet....

DeletedUser

huggling ?? we ? why would you think we are in to huggling ?

and K55 = Ilove
K45 = Ihate

DeletedUser

and now things have changed again ... other leader for K55 i think.