Core War

DeletedUser3227

no1 wants your life story or to see you rubbish stats humz, did it make you feel good when you posted lol. wow your a major player . how about you maybe try for a 3rd team vill as we are at war you know? instead of once a month come and try to look good on the forums.

DeletedUser

how about you maybe try for a 3rd team vill as we are at war you know? instead of once a month come and try to look good on the forums.

What is this mighty keyboard warrior suffering from dementia or ignorance?. Here max i will help you out.

but have quit AGAIN due to a lack of time (don't try taking my vills though max as i have a decent player playing my account)

Quick!!!! update that in active list in your forums max

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

hahahahah lol, nice, see there a bit of team in every1. anywho i hope this "decent player" doesnt join the vulture squad. i hope to god you dont become another troll like toffer, as you can see by our conquers we dont target your inactives so that propaganda is rubbish imo.

DeletedUser

i mean just look mofo, no backbone whatsoever..more proof of there capabilities as players lol'z....
now that is pathetic

2010-06-13_1606.png

2010-06-13_1607.png

How do your inactive players send out attacks??

...... below just one of the many attack reports DOGS have received from a supposedly inactive and flatlining player!

Sent: Jun 13, 2010 17:05:44The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

klee.png
10.5% Morale: 100%

Attacker:needtotinkle Origin:013 Cookies and Ale (522|485) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 000000001000 Losses: 000000001000

Defender:Stormy Witch Destination:042 Windy Wondering (518|480) K45 Hidden by the report owner.

we dont target your inactives so that propaganda is rubbish imo.

Who you trying to kid? when will you stop beating this dead horse subject with your stick?

Have you not watched the news yet? TEAM made the headlines!

http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-128260184_c2c51651a9718.html

DeletedUser3227

How do your inactive players send out attacks??

...... below just one of the many attack reports DOGS have received from a supposedly inactive and flatlining player!

Sent: Jun 13, 2010 17:05:44The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

klee.png
10.5% Morale: 100%

Attacker:needtotinkle Origin:013 Cookies and Ale (522|485) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 000000001000 Losses: 000000001000

Defender:Stormy Witch Destination:042 Windy Wondering (518|480) K45 Hidden by the report owner.

Who you trying to kid? when will you stop beating this dead horse subject with your stick?

Have you not watched the news yet? TEAM made the headlines!

http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-128260184_c2c51651a9718.html

meh as you can see from the village name it doesnt belong to tinkle anymore as he is getting nobled out lol. {facepalm}

DeletedUser

but hes flatlined blevy, just like mathers mate, the same mathers mailing us and skyping us before we attacked him blevy..tinkles lappy went on the blink a month ago, weve been looking after his account for long enough, adding points to keep you vultures away from it but unfortunately someone got lazzy on their shift *cough*dees*cough* and the vulture squad picked it and swooped in AS USUAL we expect nothing less from DOGS these days. im actually suprised it took you this long for once lol'z...

i must say boys, arent you sick of trawling through graphs to find a target you know has no fight in them hahahaha YOUR THE BORING ONES AROUND HERE. guess that might change friday but hey :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

meh as you can see from the village name it doesnt belong to tinkle anymore as he is getting nobled out lol. {facepalm}

But it belonged to him when he sent the attack though huh, lol. Or his new sitter doing a very poor job in minding the account or TEAM council not acting soon enough over the dismiss button.

The more you keep banging on about this subject the more you slowly bore the TW world as a whole and will make us all become inactive. As much as you love to bad mouth us (DOGS) your guilty of just as bad which we can evidence just as well. So why not finally lay it to rest. - this will never happen though, you love it too much.

but hes flatlined blevy, just like mathers mate, the same mathers mailing us and skyping us before we attacked him blevy..tinkles lappy went on the blink a month ago, weve been looking after his account for long enough, adding points to keep you vultures away from it but unfortunately someone got lazzy on their shift *cough*dees*cough* and the vulture squad picked it and swooped in AS USUAL we expect nothing less from DOGS these days. im actually suprised it took you this long for once lol'z...

i must say boys, arent you sick of trawling through graphs to find a target you know has no fight in them hahahaha YOUR THE BORING ONES AROUND HERE. guess that might change friday but hey :icon_wink:

Although flat lining the account has had a player active to see attacks incoming and sent attacks out so TEAM had ample opportunity to defend any lost villages, you only have yourselves to blame.

Take a look at our player Huna - lost a shed load of villages to (MB), he went inactive at parts and failed to ask for support, he then finally set a DOG councilman as sitter just shy of a week ago and we have been working at saving the account until Huna told us he wont be back, so its now kicked out.

Do you hear us bleating on about this apart from in response to your immature and constant slander? er, quiet simply NO.

And I see your spy or our spy feeding you lovely false info as per usual - Friday 23:30?? news to me. lol

DeletedUser

you slowly bore the TW world
TEAM have been bored of DOGS for long enough blev..inactives and sat accounts are all you lot are good for.. you can spin it any way you like, the proof is in the pudding. the day you attack a core member is the day i fall over with shock, might be sooner than i think hey blev, hey hey lol'z

DeletedUser

TEAM have been bored of DOGS for long enough blev..inactives and sat accounts are all you lot are good for.. you can spin it any way you like, the proof is in the pudding. the day you attack a core member is the day i fall over with shock, might be sooner than i think hey blev, hey hey lol'z

oh your refering to our fake leaked OP huh, I see, thats why our nobled village reports saw a certain TEAM member being stacked. lol

Why go for a village you need 10 nukes for to capture when there's TEAM villages to take with 1-2 nukes?.....

Our leaked worked a treat hey and sold you boys right down the garden path allowing us some nice village steals. :-D

DeletedUser3227

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 50
Difference: 25

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 484,494
Side 2: 335,331
Difference: 149,163

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205,462
Side 2: 0
Difference: 205,462

chart

good weekend for team

DeletedUser

Yes i'm not suprised you've had a good weekend when as a Tribe we were not made aware of impending attacks on the player!

And you always claim you dont target inactive players hey!?

Wasn't flat lining much was he! - Or perhaps your activty forums also told a similar story?

Standard viewAlternative view PointsPoints VillagesVillages ODOD ODAODA ODDODD Rank

Whose the Vultures now.

http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-129634404_c2dd135a02d86.html

But again, 22 villages a great result and an OP well done.

DeletedUser3227

see thats funny.

will9s 01st bb village (552|484) K45 9,590 archizlv [TEAM] Jonipetra [DOGS] 2010-06-14 22:06:46

he is nobling on the 14th

242 WoKe Up At NiNe (495|427) K44 9,792 Jonipetra [DOGS] DeAdMaX [TEAM] 2010-06-19 23:48:05

we are nobling him on the 19th?

yep he must be inactive lol. nice 1 blev.

DeletedUser

see thats funny.

will9s 01st bb village (552|484) K45 9,590 archizlv [TEAM] Jonipetra [DOGS] 2010-06-14 22:06:46

he is nobling on the 14th

242 WoKe Up At NiNe (495|427) K44 9,792 Jonipetra [DOGS] DeAdMaX [TEAM] 2010-06-19 23:48:05

we are nobling him on the 19th?

yep he must be inactive lol. nice 1 blev.

Yeah thanks for pointing out he was inactive 5 days then..? he was yellow on my council board but was not sure for how long.

DeletedUser3227

show the proof mate, and if he was yellow, why was he dodging his nukes?

Defender: Jonipetra
Destination: 244 NoT aNoThEr OnE jOnNi (492|426) K44

Quantity: 0 0 17000 0 0 6600 0 0 500 50 0 0
Losses: 0 0 17000 0 0 6600 0 0 500 50 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 4

DeletedUser

Well, looking in every now and again, I'm happy to see Dogs are still holding their own in the world.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P.D TEAM (MB)
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 46
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 642,998
Side 2: 405,046
Difference: 237,952

chart
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 9
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 199,518
Side 2: 79,688
Difference: 119,830

chart
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 494
Side 2: 427
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 4,328,127
Side 2: 3,751,776
Difference: 576,351

chart

That's 3 top ten tribes allied against them and they're still coming out on top. Well done to the Dogs.

On a side note, anyone know who's got rank 2 ODA at the moment? TWstats seems to have missed it out:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=rankings&mode=playersod&order=attrank&tribe=0

Hope it's going well with all of you out there in W2, keeping sending those trains.

Dave

DeletedUser

Dogs is winning against their 'Coalition'

Team is winning against their 'Coalition'

It's as simple as that .. congrats to both.

DeletedUser

If your going to be fussy about coalitions Dees then lest just drop them....

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM-V
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 367
Side 2: 292
Difference: 75
chart

Side 1: 3,171,230
Side 2: 2,398,564
Difference: 772,666
chart

DeletedUser3227

maybe some1 should start our own thread again? TEAM-Virtus vs DOGS?

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM-V
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 69
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 772,559
Side 2: 654,729
Difference: 117,830

chart

DeletedUser

One minute you argue FOR forever stats and the next you want smaller periods, I don't know.... :)

How about from declaration?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Timeframe: 31/12/2009 00:00:00 to 04/07/2010 22:13:32

Side 1: 365
Side 2: 292
Difference: 73