Core War

DeletedUser

it soounds like hes a bit bitter and annoyed about the merger to me and is using this as a way to make himself feel better

i could be wrong i usually am lol

dogs i respect your tribe however i dont thnk you can pull this one off as being a victory as most of them are still here just under a different name if you would have destroyed them all then you would easily been crowned victorious but you havent

DeletedUser

it soounds like hes a bit bitter and annoyed about the merger to me and is using this as a way to make himself feel better

i could be wrong i usually am lol

dogs i respect your tribe however i dont thnk you can pull this one off as being a victory as most of them are still here just under a different name if you would have destroyed them all then you would easily been crowned victorious but you havent

well in thats case r we still fighting enzyme? because their tribes gone but their players are still in -TV-?? no were not because ENZYME are gone just like TEAM.

And of course, the tribe TEAM still exists lol

your shallow argument was proven wrong when u used it to defend Virtus, and its been prove wrong here too. LOL

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but you obviously havent checked, the tribe 'TEAM' still exists lol.

DeletedUser6972

And of course, the tribe TEAM still exists lol

i assume the "lol" at the end of that post means you were joking.

I cant seem to find TEAM anywhere, there did used to be a tribe called TEAM but they are gone now. why dont you ask some of the other guys in -TV- if they know who TEAM are.

DeletedUser

team they have 1 member, comeroundfortea, he was a team member from the start

pasted from our tribe overview

Aug 24
22:00 comeroundfortea joined the tribe.

DeletedUser

team they have 1 member, comeroundfortea, he was a team member from the start

pasted from our tribe overview

Aug 24
22:00 comeroundfortea joined the tribe.

Lol you see, TEAM still exist, you just have to look.

DeletedUser

i never said team had disbanded, i was carful not too, because i checked the ranks b4 i posted. not once will you find a post of mine saying team have disbanded. ive said team a dead or defeated, because they are.

and your contradicting your self again juke, at first you were arguing that -TV- were TEAM, now you pointing out a 1 member tribe to me saying their team??? which one is it?

because if your now saying the one member tribe is 'TEAM' then we have obviously won, no one can deny that. and if you want to go back to your original argument that -TV- are team then what is that post above mine about??

TEAM (ranked 49th) - defeated in the core war.
Virtus (ranked 127) - defeated by G.F
-TV- (ranked 1) - made up of players from team and virtus.

different tribe, different war.

DeletedUser3227

team won the core war ages ago, when dogs and sol merged, so i dont know what your talking about?

DeletedUser

alright so when the remainder of C~C merged into TEAM, does that mean C~C survived? were we still fighting C~C when we were attacking the tribe called TEAM?? no, C~C were gone just like TEAM are gone. the players in both cases merged in order to put them selves in a better position in a different tribe.

There's a huge difference between disbanding (ceteris paribus creating a new tribe) and name changing. You're clearly deluded if you ignorethis simple fact.

As I have previously pointed out (a point you consciously ignored because I was right) is that TEAM are still here. To avoid you from overlooking this I'll not put the image in a spoiler.

2010-07-17_1939.png

Ipso facto this image clearly prooves team are still here. -TV- still is the same tribe that was created in August last year.

A name change means absolutely NOTHING. Same players, Same leadership (enlarged, but unchanged!), same tribe.

well in thats case r we still fighting enzyme? because their tribes gone but their players are still in -TV-?? no were not because ENZYME are gone just like TEAM.

NO. Enzyme disbanded and the players moved over to a new tribe. However, team did not disband, once again the screenshot above is undeniable proof of this statement.

DeletedUser

Guys this is for serious discussion. Please keep the bickering to mails or in threads already covering this subject.

DeletedUser

I suppose this is the best place to post stats in this war

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138,134
Side 2: 0
Difference: 138,134

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 187,543
Side 2: 3,113
Difference: 184,430

chart

A good week for DOGS against -TV-. Over 2-1 ennoblements for the month too.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 21
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 457,583
Side 2: 187,115
Difference: 270,468

chart

Going well against the (MB) family also.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: (MB) (WB) (DB)
Players:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 264,516
Side 2: 6,624
Difference: 257,892

chart

Well over 4-1 ennoblements for the month as well.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: (MB) (WB) (DB)
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 42
Difference: 157

chart

Side 1: 1,408,248
Side 2: 323,768
Difference: 1,084,480

chart

DeletedUser6938

Well boys and girls you cant have it both ways
Either team has just changed its name and is now -tv- making ex team and virtus members nothing more than a bunch of refugees who have run from g.f and dogs.

Or team still exist and comeroundfortea is it's only member which ever way team have been defeated as comeroundfortea will be either defeated or eventually become an irrelevant statistic
To be honest if I had been an incoming member of virtus id be just a little more than narked that team did not trust them enough not to delete team's original tribe
personally id see it as a complete act of distrust towards any merging members .But then the two tribes involved do have a history of bad merges so why should the ex-team players have any trust for the refugees from virtus.

just a humble opinion of course

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theres no refugees.
ex-Virtus aint running from tribes, we're still fighting all our old enemies.

Theres no mistrust.
ex-TEAM wanted to keep the name, to stop any others trying to take the tag and make a mockery of it.

This is the fact of the matter and should be the end of the discussion.

Thank you.

Jaigosian.
ex-duke of Virtus.
current duke of -TV-.

DeletedUser

OOPS Here we go again !!

Side 1:

Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 20
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 16,154
Side 2: 184,726
Difference: 168,572

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 22
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 20,535
Side 2: 204,590
Difference: 184,055

chart

The fun must go on !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice stats mano'

I hope we aren't going to hear the 'I' word used by -TV-

DeletedUser7179

Wait for it!! Wait for it!! The I word is coming, I can feel it!! Even tho there was an announcement by then that they had none of the I word anymore not so long ago!!