Core War

DeletedUser

LOL its never ended, TEAM didnt disband, surrender or anything else.

May I suggest you visit your local clinic with the nice men in white coats and those nice jackets that strap you up tight.........because you are clearly delusional.

DeletedUser

LOL its never ended, TEAM didnt disband, surrender or anything else.

May I suggest you visit your local clinic with the nice men in white coats and those nice jackets that strap you up tight.........because you are clearly delusional.

im making a valid point, your not. -TV- is not the same tribe as TEAM. they dont have the same leadership and therefore they don't have the same identity.

were not fighting the same enemy, so how can it be the same war??

DeletedUser

Its the same tribe, same leaders, different name. Therefore you are deluding yourself.

And theres also this................

49 TEAM 79.517 79.517 1 79.517 9 8.835

You cant claim victory yet :lol:

EPIC FAIL!

DeletedUser

Its the same tribe, same leaders, different name. Therefore you are deluding yourself.

And theres also this................

You cant claim victory yet :lol:

EPIC FAIL!

i can, i just did.

theres still a virtus tribe, its doesnt mean u never got ur bum kicked by G.F.

-TV- ARE A DIFFERENT TRIBE, SO ITS A DIFFERENT WAR.

look, i can make a big red statement too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im making a valid point, your not. -TV- is not the same tribe as TEAM. they dont have the same leadership and therefore they don't have the same identity.

were not fighting the same enemy, so how can it be the same war??

1. we do have the same leadership, last time i looked max was still our duke just with a bit of help

2. you are fighting the same enemy, which -tv- player is taking your villes now that wasn't taking them 1-2 months ago

DeletedUser6972

Regards.

Jaigosian.
Duke of -TV-.

I didnt know jai was the duke of TEAM before he joined to make -TV-, hmmmm. awful nice of jai to sign off the mails he sends out.

Its not the same tribe, and the leaders have changed.

DeletedUser

1. we do have the same leadership, last time i looked max was still our duke just with a bit of help

2. you are fighting the same enemy, which -tv- player is taking your villes now that wasn't taking them 1-2 months ago

alright so when the remainder of C~C merged into TEAM, does that mean C~C survived? were we still fighting C~C when we were attacking the tribe called TEAM?? no, C~C were gone just like TEAM are gone. the players in both cases merged in order to put them selves in a better position in a different tribe.

simple as that. TEAM are gone, we won.

dont just talk over me, address the point i just made please.

DeletedUser

Its the same tribe, same leaders, some new leaders, and TEAM still exists, so DOGS havent won the war lol.

DeletedUser

alright so when the remainder of C~C merged into TEAM, does that mean C~C survived? were we still fighting C~C when we were attacking the tribe called TEAM?? no, C~C were gone just like TEAM are gone. the players in both cases merged in order to put them selves in a better position in a different tribe.

simple as that. TEAM are gone, we won.

dont just talk over me, address the point i just made please.

when c~c merged into team, team survived still to fight you and c~c fell, this time, virtus merged into team, team survived to fight you as -tv- and virtus fell

and how can i asnwer your point if you go back and change your post

DeletedUser

I believe I have addressed your point, TEAM still exist, therefore you havent won lol.

DeletedUser

when c~c merged into team, team survived still to fight you and c~c fell, this time, virtus merged into team, team survived to fight you as -tv- and virtus fell

and how can i asnwer your point if you go back and change your post

so your saying that Virtus were defeated then?

and my post has the same point just worded in a better way.

DeletedUser

yes virtus were defeated in a way, didn't g.f already claim victory for that...

DeletedUser

Yup I am........but I'm not deluding myself like you are lol.

how is that even a decent response? i've just proved your defense to be a re-hashed sham of your defense for Virtus.

whatever, im not posting on this topic any longer weve both made our argument and reasoning behind them.

if you want to carry it on pm me.

the core wars finished, because of the reasons stated above, it was yet another DOG victory.

edit: im not deluding myself, im just making a point about the TEAM/Virtus merger.

-nobbler