CROM declare on XiG

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
^^
*Sigh* So I wanted to expand XiG a bit after a few members we're unfortunately cleared. I noticed how one tribe was so clustered I felt that a few players would be desperate to get away from the mass recruiters that are their leaders, so I decided to be a bit happy and jokey and contacted their diplomat.

Hmmm, it didn't go to well;

TheMusicWithin today at 13:04
So your the guy I discuss diplomacy with? Hmm, interesting ;)
Wanna chat? :)

paokitrello today at 13:18
hello neighbor paokitrello is my SKYPE
what can i do for you?

paokitrello today at 13:18
paokitrello

TheMusicWithin today at 13:21
I'll be on skype a little later but not now.
It came to my attention a few days that you cleared one of our members and I was going to avenge him when it occured that I already had a few times, I've noticed that your tribe is very very clustered, surely a player of your stature isn't happy with how close his tribe members are?
I was going to offer you a get out clause ;)

paokitrello today at 13:43
the player [player]HansGruber[/player] who was the leader(if i'm not wrong)...this guy had big mouth and he was arrogan
now you came to find a solution,<<???>>
tell me please what do you mean,what is your offer

TheMusicWithin today at 13:45
He wasn't arrogant, you cleared him, you hurt his ego.
OK, your tribe, let's be honest, your a bunch of mass recruiters, we can see that and so can many other tribes and I've heard it too.
We are here to offer roughly 7 of your members a place in our tribe. This way, you will be joining a strong loyal tribe and you will have enough space to grow and farm without tribe-mates taking all of your resources.
What do you think?

paokitrello today at 14:03
you are a little bit confused...but this is not a big problem...i can understand the meditation of an experience and skilled player like you...
ok my friend,i see!

you don't have to wait for an answer from our council......you can play your game...
we will keep you as RED on the map,and please you for your time.

TheMusicWithin today at 14:10
Sorry, are you declaring on us?
I am not trying to play a game, I am trying to recruit some decent members into my tribe.

paokitrello today at 14:15
neggative my friend...you don't want mess with players like us....from nooboland//
we are going to be an infliction to your tribe
:))

paokitrello today at 14:18
english are not my mother lunguage...so ... sometimes my words,aren't so clear to an english ear!!
excuse me for that too!

TheMusicWithin today at 14:18
Are you trying to make a fool of yourself, I guess I was wrong about you guys being decent.
/facepalm.
So you are declaring war on us :|

paokitrello today at 14:23
war is allredy declared...from the time that your ex-leader bother members from our tribe.

paokitrello today at 14:25
and that not chance because another player take the privileges and became a boss

TheMusicWithin today at 14:27
OK, so you have declared on us, you really are a noob. Sorry for bothering you. :|
/facepalm again on my part!
He is still our leader, I am the Baron.

Incase you haven't guessed already, I kinda failed massively;
CROMDeclareonXiG-Failfacepalm.jpg

As the title says a huge "Tactical Facepalm" due to the fact I try and improve our tribe after some minor set backs and we get war.

Do these noobs, not know anything in the way of a war? BP is just over, none of their members have cats, probably not even rams, and they wish to declare a war... They should all just hit delete now surely?

Yours,
TheMusicWithin
Proud Baron of XiG

Disclaimer #1: Really sorry if this sucks, it is my first PnP ever and I pretty much picked up what I put here from reading the other world forums since I joined here on the 20th.

Disclaimer #2: Obviously we was not going to let anyone join, thorough questioning and acccount sitting was going to take place had it got to this stage, thus probably ensuring that the noob I spoke to wouldn't have made it in anyway.

DeletedUser

so I decided to be a bit happy and jokey and contacted their diplomat.

I wasn't going to be deadly serious with a mass-recruiting tribe, I'd probably scare them. I wouldn't normally write a mail like that. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Why do I send restart mails, then be inactive for 2-3 days!

DeletedUser

Early war indeed. Silly Mass recruiters :lol:

Good luck, hope you keep this updated with clearings and what not i look forward to it.

DeletedUser

Love it :p hehe. This needs to go in funny mails thread (part of it)

DeletedUser

me again

hi everybody!:icon_redface:

actually,is not a WAR...is <<farming>> to skilled players...

as for your try to recruit some soldiers Mr BARON.....it was good try!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
hi everybody!:icon_redface:

actually,is not a WAR...is <<farming>> to skilled players...

as for your try to recruit some soldiers Mr BARON.....it was good try!

What skilled plays? Took a look at your tribe, but I'll be damned if I see any skilled players in it.

DeletedUser

To be honest, Theres no way in hell you would of managed to clear me and Beej if we were active (Yeah I know sounds like an excuse). Beej was too caught up in W32 and W51 .net and I had family issues.

But now i'm back....with a vengence

DeletedUser8385

:eek: well if you woulda mentioned war in the mail maybe i woulda joined :D good luck xig i hear when their nobles march it causes earthquakes.... oh wait...

DeletedUser

This does not really seem to merit a thread. Plus the fact that you just posted a PnP when the other tribe "declared" war on you is very strange. Seems more like a failure to be more political and friendly at the early stages of the game then anything else. CROM are taking advantage of a few inactive members. I personally would have waited to take out threats in the area but at han's and beej's size they don't exactly look like threats.

DeletedUser1511

To be honest, Theres no way in hell you would of managed to clear me and Beej if we were active (Yeah I know sounds like an excuse). Beej was too caught up in W32 and W51 .net and I had family issues.

But now i'm back....with a vengence

Yeah because you would have dodged. There is no way anyone can be cleared if they are active.
Well done captain obvious.
We are of course assuming we arent talking a backtime here, although if you ddi get backtimed by noobs then you suck even more than you look...

DeletedUser

Yeah because you would have dodged. There is no way anyone can be cleared if they are active.
Well done captain obvious.
We are of course assuming we arent talking a backtime here, although if you ddi get backtimed by noobs then you suck even more than you look...

Well done :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1511

Most people that can backtime are still overall rubbish players. Next theory?

Yes but most people who dont suck know how to avoid getting backtimed, and assuming the defender is a noob they should be able to backtime, so back to my statement....

DeletedUser

Yes but most people who dont suck know how to avoid getting backtimed, and assuming the defender is a noob they should be able to backtime, so back to my statement....

Have you read the whole thread? I think not....

DeletedUser1511

Have you read the whole thread? I think not....

I did, i merely commented on how you posting how you wouldnt have been cleared whilst you were online was a pretty dumb statement to make....
The only really plausible alternative would be getting backtimed, which lead to my previous post.

Read your own comments maybe?