CROM declare on XiG

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Shall I post some stats?

Oh wait, no, you've gone to war before nobles. It will only hinder your growth. You fail.

I've been in several tribes that had success pre-noble wars. The ides that it can't be done is beyond stupid.

DeletedUser

I've been in several tribes that had success pre-noble wars. The ides that it can't be done is beyond stupid.

Yeah I agree, while stunting your growth short term, in the long term, you would have potentially gotten rid of a good late-game tribe by sending them packing to the rim. Well, most people restart when they've been catted to hell.

Deleted User - 695343

dude, name 3 tribes on this world which dont suck.....

Telling it like it is Wardy! <3

This world has some notable players all right, but in general I think Wardy is spot on here. A lot of mediocrity and just plain bad in terms of tribes. It makes for an interesting dynamic and it will be fun to see how things pan out, though I suspect there will be a mass exodus once W53 opens. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8010

This world has some notable players all right, but in general I think Wardy is spot on here.
I Agree with that, there are many great players here, could you imagine it if they all formed in to one tribe, that would rule this world undoubtably.

Deleted User - 695343

I Agree with that, there are many great players here, could you imagine it if they all formed in to one tribe, that would rule this world undoubtably.

The likelihood of that is pretty much nil for a variety of logistical reasons. but most importantly because then there'd be no worthy competition. Nobling noobs is no fun. Nobling players who you fully expect to defend, snipe and back-time you is not only fun and challenging, it's exhilarating. That was the beauty of UK3 early on. Some of the best TW players out there in two separate tribes pushing each other to new levels. It was fantastic to watch and be part of! No such luck here. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

" Hi All, I am a member of the Council of CROM. Firstly I wanna clarify some points which are mentioned in here. Our Diplomat didnt declaire a war. Let me explain; first move came from yourside. Your player attacked to my player couple of times and we answered back. This doesnt mean declairing a WAR. We are in the begining of the game and every tribe wants to secure his core & improve and this is what we are doing. Any of my player didnt disrespect you. Please read your messages one more time then you will see your aggressive tones. You dont know us but we are not a newbie tribe. We played in different servers before. We dont need to prove ourself to anyone, everything fit in time and we will see where we are.
Thanks

DeletedUser

The likelihood of that is pretty much nil for a variety of logistical reasons. but most importantly because then there'd be no worthy competition. Nobling noobs is no fun. Nobling players who you fully expect to defend, snipe and back-time you is not only fun and challenging, it's exhilarating. That was the beauty of UK3 early on. Some of the best TW players out there in two separate tribes pushing each other to new levels. It was fantastic to watch and be part of! No such luck here. :icon_sad:

The worls like urm......not even a week old yet :/

How can you make an assumption like that? Specially when what your tlkn bout(nobling) can't even happen yet, I'd say its impossible but then nothings impossible..

But point being you can't actualy know whats going to happen for the future in this world at this stage......

DeletedUser

" Hi All, I am a member of the Council of CROM. Firstly I wanna clarify some points which are mentioned in here. Our Diplomat didnt declaire a war. Let me explain; first move came from yourside. Your player attacked to my player couple of times and we answered back. This doesnt mean declairing a WAR. We are in the begining of the game and every tribe wants to secure his core & improve and this is what we are doing. Any of my player didnt disrespect you. Please read your messages one more time then you will see your aggressive tones. You dont know us but we are not a newbie tribe. We played in different servers before. We dont need to prove ourself to anyone, everything fit in time and we will see where we are.
Thanks

paokitrello today at 14:23
war is allredy declared...from the time that your ex-leader bother members from our tribe.

hmm it seems that ther is a lack of comunication between ur leadership
btw hans is still their leader

Deleted User - 695343

The worls like urm......not even a week old yet :/

How can you make an assumption like that? Specially when what your tlkn bout(nobling) can't even happen yet, I'd say its impossible but then nothings impossible..

But point being you can't actualy know whats going to happen for the future in this world at this stage......

Whats going to happen is the same as always happens... the really good players move on to the next best thing, leaving the world with a majority of really bad players, plenty of mediocre ones and maybe a few decent ones who prefer mid to late game. The really talented players, the ones who'll really give you a run for your money will not be here two months from now.

DeletedUser

Spear wars xD

:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

DeletedUser

Whats going to happen is the same as always happens... the really good players move on to the next best thing, leaving the world with a majority of really bad players, plenty of mediocre ones and maybe a few decent ones who prefer mid to late game. The really talented players, the ones who'll really give you a run for your money will not be here two months from now.

I dissagree, the really good players(you mean the ones that are good at start up and gt bored easily then leave world) then aye that is what happens. But in your last statement youv automaticlly assumed that ....
That was the beauty of UK3 early on. Some of the best TW players out there in two separate tribes pushing each other to new levels. It was fantastic to watch and be part of! No such luck here.
So your saying theres no good player's on this world to hav a decent fight with :/

Deleted User - 695343

I dissagree, the really good players(you mean the ones that are good at start up and gt bored easily then leave world) then aye that is what happens. But in your last statement youv automaticlly assumed that ....

So your saying theres no good player's on this world to hav a decent fight with :/

There won't be many after a month or two. :icon_neutral:

I also wouldn't make the mistake of assuming that good start up players aren't good at mid to late game. Most (all?) have played well beyond 1 million points and maintained their ranks, but just don't find it a challenge anymore. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Early war indeed. Silly Mass recruiters :lol:

Good luck, hope you keep this updated with clearings and what not i look forward to it.
Expect some very soon :icon_wink:

Love it :p hehe. This needs to go in funny mails thread (part of it)
I was going to post it there, but thought I'd take the piss out of them first, for declaring a war this early on, what it's not even been a week!?

hi everybody!:icon_redface:

actually,is not a WAR...is <<farming>> to skilled players...

as for your try to recruit some soldiers Mr BARON.....it was good try!

I loled, it will be skilled players clearing noobs.

This does not really seem to merit a thread. Plus the fact that you just posted a PnP when the other tribe "declared" war on you is very strange. Seems more like a failure to be more political and friendly at the early stages of the game then anything else. CROM are taking advantage of a few inactive members. I personally would have waited to take out threats in the area but at han's and beej's size they don't exactly look like threats.
Shows how much you know.
I will let Hans choose as it is his personal business to tell people why he wasn't around.

Yeah because you would have dodged. There is no way anyone can be cleared if they are active.
Well done captain obvious.
We are of course assuming we arent talking a backtime here, although if you ddi get backtimed by noobs then you suck even more than you look...
If he wants to tell you why he was away he can.
Mr.beej was supposed to be sitting him, he got cleared so quit thus leaving Hans' account unattainable. Was purely unlucky.

I thought CROM were a decent tribe, proved me wrong :p^^
Ikr :icon_wink:

Shall I Post the Mail Where you Declared war on AGG? Or Would that make you seem like a noob? :lol:
I would absolutely LOVE to see this mail of me declaring on AGG, or do you just mean, me warning your member he would be the next dude to re-start in my 11x11. :icon_rolleyes:

Shall I post some stats?

Oh wait, no, you've gone to war before nobles. It will only hinder your growth. You fail.
Thank you!

Nauz, they don't even have cats yet :lol:

Our Diplomat didnt declaire a war.
Your on the council? Explains why they are a fail?
I think you'll find your guy cleared one of ours, we didn't complain, accepted he had been cleared, we dumped one for pure inactivity the other had RL issues accepted being cleared and re-started.

Sorry for the super massive multi-quote, RL called and I've been away since my first reply to this post.
Hope that clears some things up, feel free to argue, but bare in mind, we XiG aren't the ones who declared war, we aren't the noobs.

DeletedUser

paokitrello today at 14:23
war is allredy declared...from the time that your ex-leader bother members from our tribe.

hmm it seems that ther is a lack of comunication between ur leadership
btw hans is still their leader

Hi there is no lack of communication between me either my firends if you checked my firend also said;

paokitrello today at 14:18
english are not my mother lunguage...so ... sometimes my words,aren't so clear to an english ear!!
excuse me for that too!

What does WAR means for you. If there is a war or declared every each member of XİG must got an attack! But just one of them and that was defence!

DeletedUser

There won't be many after a month or two. :icon_neutral:

I also wouldn't make the mistake of assuming that good start up players aren't good at mid to late game. Most (all?) have played well beyond 1 million points and maintained their ranks, but just don't find it a challenge anymore. :icon_redface:

:/ Whut

Not once did I say or assume they wern't good at mid-late game, theres no need to put words in my mouth. I said they get bored, quit, move onto other worlds or whatever(I've done it maself latley...though wunder consider myself a good player). Which u can't deny isn't true, cos that's what happens, and I cn see where there coming from, I prefer start up playing to mid-late game.

you say there won't be many, but you just don't know that for sure.....