CROM declare on XiG

DeletedUser

To be honest, Theres no way in hell you would of managed to clear me and Beej if we were active (Yeah I know sounds like an excuse). Beej was too caught up in W32 and W51 .net and I had family issues.

But now i'm back....with a vengence

Your right it is an excuse........stupid one at that. Sitters?

DeletedUser

Ignore wardy, he's just trolling.

And meechan, with Hans personal issues over the weekend, TW isn't exactly the first thing you do before rushing to a hospital. So sitting was generally out of the question.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
^^
*Sigh* So I wanted to expand XiG a bit after a few members we're unfortunately cleared. I noticed how one tribe was so clustered I felt that a few players would be desperate to get away from the mass recruiters that are their leaders, so I decided to be a bit happy and jokey and contacted their diplomat.

Hmmm, it didn't go to well;

Incase you haven't guessed already, I kinda failed massively;
CROMDeclareonXiG-Failfacepalm.jpg

As the title says a huge "Tactical Facepalm" due to the fact I try and improve our tribe after some minor set backs and we get war.

Do these noobs, not know anything in the way of a war? BP is just over, none of their members have cats, probably not even rams, and they wish to declare a war... They should all just hit delete now surely?

Yours,
TheMusicWithin
Proud Baron of XiG

Disclaimer #1: Really sorry if this sucks, it is my first PnP ever and I pretty much picked up what I put here from reading the other world forums since I joined here on the 20th.

Disclaimer #2: Obviously we was not going to let anyone join, thorough questioning and acccount sitting was going to take place had it got to this stage, thus probably ensuring that the noob I spoke to wouldn't have made it in anyway.

Shall I Post the Mail Where you Declared war on AGG? Or Would that make you seem like a noob? :lol:

DeletedUser8010

May i ask how many tribes are CROM actually at war with?

DeletedUser

But now i'm back....[to die hard] with a vengence

defenestration_hans_gruber.jpg

looks like you're falling already?! :icon_biggrin:

I'm a little disappointed, I seriously joined SW region purely because my name is McClain (McClane) and yours is hans gruber and I only felt it right that I go and be a thorn in your side for the duration that I'm around. :(

this just up'ed the distance between us to make my life harder. :(

DeletedUser

We can still go at it, later on...

Could be the 5th episode, where Hans is actually alive!!

DeletedUser

dude, name 3 tribes on this world which dont suck.....

1. AGG We're pro :)
2. PiXeL Look decent not to sure yet about them
3. Rc. Looks real good I see the Name Luke Bishop who I recall from W1N on World 1 of the Uk which I used to be a member of.

You already look like a noob. What's with the random capitalization :icon_neutral:

Yes Well why don't you go Back to the World 51 .net forum and go cry about Pl@gue and Sheeps killing HEAD Some more? Thank you :)

DeletedUser8384

Shall I post some stats?

Oh wait, no, you've gone to war before nobles. It will only hinder your growth. You fail.

DeletedUser

why have you wasted a forum topic with a pointless war that noone cares about?

DeletedUser

Yes Well why don't you go Back to the World 51 .net forum and go cry about Pl@gue and Sheeps killing HEAD Some more? Thank you :)

And why don't you go back and do something more worthwile?

Head are still very much truly alive. You can't keep us down no matter how hard you try.

I can't think of anything to say OT :/