Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser

So there we were at another one of our famous Limbo parties.

551802.jpg

When all of a sudden a bunch of noobs from RAM and DAM decide they want in on the fun.

I'd still like us to discuss a NAP.

WAR between good tribes just slows things down

DavySmeg, last Lord of Smeg!

But alas we don't like intruders at our limbo parties

warningnotrespassing.jpg

Defender: The Silver Hawk
Destination: I Hate Turtles (505|422) K45

Quantity: 700 834 418 98 404 0 30 0 0
Losses: 700 834 418 98 404 0 30 0 0

Defender: Sparky Buzz
Destination: 001.Great Yarmouth (491|424) K44

Quantity: 549 250 100 100 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 549 250 100 100 0 0 0 0 0

But wait, they have a secret weapon up their sleeves.

Normally, I try and bypass chat with guys like that, and talk direct to God

Respect,

Last Lord, DavySmeg!

mban2702l.jpg

LIMBO declares war on Ram and Dam

128872998281064776.jpg

DeletedUser9748

Nice PnP, funny and without many words. May the best win and let us follow next to take the remains :p

Deleted User - 695343

Thank you as it stands it is 36 vs. 18 so should be fun but we have already taken 2 vills from them :icon_wink:

Well considering most of them don't have nobles, I wouldn't expect anything less. :lol:

DeletedUser

Seriously you've gotta start inviting us to the party :icon_sad: or we're gonna get all mad and jelly. Everyone manage to get under the stick or?

Alright PnP, nice to see a war, good luck. I guess we'll see if RAM and DAM have made the academy tribe work.

DeletedUser

Thank you, by that I just mean me and Aaron. The rest of Taco! can go eat mexican food for all I care. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hahaaa I was gonna say if someone failed it it'd be you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8288

In response to Limbo

so Limbo have declared war credit to them for trying to spice up this world with a little war

However

Thank you as it stands it is 36 vs. 18 so should be fun but we have already taken 2 vills from them :icon_wink:

may i just point out these were from the academy they could have made a statement and gone for the main tribe but looks like they just couldnt go that far...

but how can limbo fight us? when Limbo are trapped :/

they are trapped between the tw world and the delete button we will help RAM them through there limbo state through the door of self deletion.

Creepy-Door-2-by-Susan-E--Adams-qpps_570669215340652.LG.jpg

It is well known that they have a some really good members that drag them through the rankings the rest show as much movement as an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping

But with there best players in K44 and with most of are tribe in K55 will there smaller players be able to pull there weight and show what there made of? We really doubt it

Now i would say what a chance to prove the doubters of ram once taking on the mighty Limbo but are they really any good? or are they a bunch of players that arnt good engough to be in taco so banded together in hopes they would survive so is that really what they are a bunch of players that arnt good enough?

for me there like the Arsenal of the TW world alot of show and stylish bit of PNP every so often but dont have any real backbone and thats where they will struggle

Seriously you've gotta start inviting us to the party :icon_sad: or we're gonna get all mad and jelly. Everyone manage to get under the stick or?

Alright PnP, nice to see a war, good luck. I guess we'll see if RAM and DAM have made the academy tribe work.

in the week that weve had to put it togther? id have to be some sort of genius o wait .... We have the lord on are side and these stats are farely impressive...

god-god-killing-demotivational-poster-1231647514.jpg

But like i said fair play its nice to see them actaully tring to do somthing on this world maybe they dont just fade in the background least they will go down in a blaze of glory

longhorn on 05.08. at 20:46

Michael
A God in [ally]Limbo[/ally]

^ then again maybe the lord isnt on are side :/ maybe they have him in there own tribe? hes good at editing text il give god that.

sorry this isnt the greatest pnp but the name limbo gives you little to go with but i hate to get in a war of words but if Limbo think where gunner take anything from then lieing down they are sadly mistaken :lol:

Deleted User - 695343

Bless, I think Ram are a little nervous:

6021754861_8985ef358d_b.jpg

6022331358_effc5370d3_b.jpg

6022341060_cd0b270586_z.jpg

6022349100_cd8eb0ff3f_z.jpg

Yes, there were 6 circs (only 4 shown) in a two hour period... and I get annoyed with more than one a week. :icon_redface:

But the war just started, they couldn't possibly be panicking already could they??

6022356856_42977c5121_b.jpg

As you can see, they clearly are disorganised when it comes to support. I also thought it was cute that reports for incoming fakes were being posted.

Oh and speaking of these illustrious fakes... such professional leaders know that the only way they could possibly rattle Limbo is by faking them back. And people, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL: :icon_eek:

6021814445_b20d763a41_b.jpg

And while you're at it... for goodness sakes, DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK IN!!!11!1!!! Because pro-leaders need to know who's around at all times.
Skype-emoticons-44-nod.gif

My ramble through the Ram forums confirmed any remaining suspicions that this noobtastic thread or this ridiculously mangled response hadn't already - that Ram/Dam are -to put it in their own words - "surely doomed!"

There is possibly one person there who knows what he is doing from my perusal and if that person desires a proper tribe, he knows where to come. :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 695343

Surely we don't need two threads on this war? You should have responded in the initial thread, this is attention whoring. :/

DeletedUser

i like it.... much better than the other thread... but dont use my name in your attempts of glory...

DeletedUser8288

Bless, I think Ram are a little nervous:

6021754861_8985ef358d_b.jpg

6022331358_effc5370d3_b.jpg

6022341060_cd0b270586_z.jpg

6022349100_cd8eb0ff3f_z.jpg

Yes, there were 6 circs (only 4 shown) in a two hour period... and I get annoyed with more than one a week. :icon_redface:

But the war just started, they couldn't possibly be panicking already could they??

6022356856_42977c5121_b.jpg

As you can see, they clearly are disorganised when it comes to support. I also thought it was cute that reports for incoming fakes were being posted.

Oh and speaking of these illustrious fakes... such professional leaders know that the only way they could possibly rattle Limbo is by faking them back. And people, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL: :icon_eek:

6021814445_b20d763a41_b.jpg

And while you're at it... for goodness sakes, DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK IN!!!11!1!!! Because pro-leaders need to know who's around at all times.
Skype-emoticons-44-nod.gif

My ramble through the Ram forums confirmed any remaining suspicions that this noobtastic thread or this ridiculously mangled response hadn't already - that Ram/Dam are -to put it in their own words - "surely doomed!"

There is possibly one person there who knows what he is doing from my perusal and if that person desires a proper tribe, he knows where to come. :icon_wink:

There was like 10 more after you got hold of a sit LOL