Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser

I can honestly say I have no where near 600 axes...

Perhaps I should swap tribes... Debs could offer me in a part exchange deal...

Nice reports... silly silly boys that leave O and nobles sitting around deserve to be cleared...

Though what are you thoughts on catting Rax? Surely Farm or smithy would be more effective and annoying?

Depends if that was a lone report or not, though yeah farm would've been good. Can't say I've never catted rax though.

Deleted User - 695343

Shame the few people in Ram with decent troop counts are now dead. But lols at Limbo for not dodging. I will agree with Ram on that however, Limbo have some good players, but there is a lot of dead weight there as well. Looking forward to seeing some of their main players step up. Don't think we'll see much more from Ram.

DeletedUser

At least there isn't too much inactive weight, growth in members is pretty constant, a few days with 0's on but they happen on .5 worlds. Smithy especially >.> I guess we'll see who the dead weight is.

Random map.

ramlimbo.png

DeletedUser

Some nice reports.. will Limbo do anything about it?

Yes, the time on this is before the PnP but thats just me being slow with putting together a declaration

Side 1:
Tribes: Limbo
Side 2:
Tribes: Ram, Dam

Timeframe: 06/08/2011 00:00:00 to 09/08/2011 15:05:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,146
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,146

chart

DeletedUser9936

Thanks, first one in like a year. I know I could've done better on quite a few things, but I don't think the .uk maps have the same standard .net maps used to have. Man they were good >.>

I miss them! And Grepolis, if you've ever played it? That had some tasty map making tools!

DeletedUser8288

is a nice map thanks for making the effort although i wont comment on the pink :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I miss them! And Grepolis, if you've ever played it? That had some tasty map making tools!

w9.net had like the best map makers ever imo. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=120000&page=4 Indelacio, czyata and ray ban91 were really good. Also vio.

At any rate, sorry I'm straying. Seems like for most of Limbo bit of a trek to the majority of Dam family as mentioned earlier, planning a move on K45? Is BOO! okay with this?

Deleted User - 695343

Farm might not have worked since six levels bigger than barracks which only dropped one level. Personally, I'd have destroyed the workshop and any res hiding in its queues.

Huh? I'm pretty sure it keeps on building if it's queued, even if it's catted.

DeletedUser

Key word is destroyed. Workshop is mostly very low level so easy to demolish completely I think was what onetruth was getting at.

EDIT: Sorry I feel like that came off really rude >.>

DeletedUser

Key word is destroyed. Workshop is mostly very low level so easy to demolish completely I think was what onetruth was getting at.
Yes: 15 -> 14 needs 6 cats, 15 -> 13 needs 17, so the level 3 workshop would probably have gone completely (needing 10). Though thinking about it, if it was iron i needed to hide, I'd probably do so in the barracks rather than workshop.

Edit:

Sorry for drifting from topic slightly. This is the best thread we've had on w9 so far imo. Thanks to all the belligerents!

Sorry I feel like that came off really rude >.>

It didn't.

DeletedUser

I recall having my acad catted while a noble was educating, but it still finished. (back on W53) I assumed it would be the same with any other building?

DeletedUser9858

Nice Thread!!

You guys are doing Amazing in ODD! Great job Limbo!

Oh and Caratacus... Did you think of this name? :icon_wink:

Well considering most of them don't have nobles, I wouldn't expect anything less. :lol:

:lol: Guess Alv9 will be sitting this 1 out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A) the fact he hit in night bonus?
B) the fact he left with a full haul...being 810 resources?