Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser

im not going to post every report but i thought this would be a nice touch

http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/5d1586b3eefd17b045c13229a35a5945

MMmm, I wonder why your not going to post every report hey ?

Is it because, the one prior to that shows The 4th Lion loosing his troops against me. And the one after it was you turning up when the party had already finished and The 4th Lion together with Irish bird had gone home (with thick heads i might add). You didnt even have the guts to post your own troops and losses in the attack reports either did you ? , , Well i'll save you the trouble and redo them properly for the nice people to see , , Oh , , and btw, , you still havent cleared me , , , lol :lol:

1st Hit , , http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/f5288f685df9bd143fcec2e47d920d01
2nd Hit , , http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/7f738eaa906b6c2ea3c0685d6cf8554b < ==== This replaces your report actually showing troop count on both sides (not hidden) ! ! !

And last bust not least YOU (after the heavy work had been done by your henchmen) , ,
http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/20307b735082c31a4abb5908e6ae4b9b < ===== Why on earth didnt you send Level 3 scouts with that ? or dont you have them

I must say, we are getting through your troops slowly, i have loads more reports showing your troop loss against us. (must try harder) Bet that was on your school report a lot. :icon_biggrin:

We'll leave it there shall we ?

Chin Chin, , Oh and dont forget those glasses :lol:

W9 = Z3B3DEE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9858

Hehehehe Troops were hidden because ppl like you Take the easy option and steal reports by going into others accounts,
We dont take kindly to spies...

Haha and Your Odd seems to be going up and up and up and up... You guys are Noobin your way up there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honeslty, the only player who stands out as not being a noob is Cookie-Monster, So respect to him.

Limbo! Sponsored By Noobs.

DeletedUser

Hehehehe Troops were hidden because ppl like you Take the easy option and steal reports by going into others accounts,
We dont take kindly to spies...

Yeah, guess he has to go into other accounts to get reports about his own village :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Honeslty, the only player who stands out as not being a noob is Cookie-Monster, So respect to him.

This really confuses me, why would anyone care what you think? You're whole tribe is full of noobs and to make it worse you have an acadamy!

Limbo are by no means an amazing tribe but they are miles ahead of your little noob party.

Caratacus seems to be having more look on the rim anyway:lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
This really confuses me, why would anyone care what you think? You're whole tribe is full of noobs and to make it worse you have an acadamy!

Limbo are by no means an amazing tribe but they are miles ahead of your little noob party.

Caratacus seems to be having more look on the rim anyway:lol:

Keep up C-F.. we care because he lost his "Nuke" clearing a few hundred troops...

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

Lol I just looked at that report, that is a terrible troop count for a 1.5k player :D

DeletedUser9858

yup, you try farming for a day in my area, youll get a nice haul of 6,6,6 /840

great days worth of farmin.

DeletedUser6695

I just looked, know why your farming is bad? Cause you suck and got outgrown by everyone :)

DeletedUser8288

In the past few days our tribe has been embarrassed by several incidents involving our members (inculding myself). We are now again with this latest news about our alliance with TNB getting out (although this was in no way our fault).

It has inspired Council to have a review and we are now looking to revamp and restore are tribes reputation and get our own house in order.

It is with this in mind we have reluctantly, decided to close our Academy tribe although we do believe given time and effort it could have been a success.

Having had a tribe declare war on us so early, has now forced our hand. However, RAM will not be following down this path and we plan to be around a very long time.

Although we believe have a good mix of experience, we also realise we have younger members in the tribe or members that are new to the game and will make mistakes and learn things the hard way. Unlike some tribes we will show patience (and help those who ask us), although now more than ever, they will have to learn fast,

We realise that closing our Academy will go a short way to restoring our reputation however it must be said we have the highest ODA outside the top 3 after just 2 days of war but we will be keeping quiet on the forums and instead of trying to win a war of words we will be looking to win our in game war which we are still VERY confident of achieving.

DeletedUser9748

I don't like generally to comment on other people thoughts and ideas, but let me mark some things on your sayings.

It is with this in mind we have reluctantly, decided to close our Academy tribe although we do believe given time and effort it could have been a success.

You have already been advised in the other thread, that academy tribes tend to fail. If you don't have a strong,solid,experienced main tribe the academy will just fall like domino after the main. Concentrate on the main tribe, regroup your mates and try to stand back to those who want to defeat you.

Having had a tribe declare war on us so early, has now forced our hand. However, RAM will not be following down this path and we plan to be around a very long time.

You can't expect other tribes to declare war on you when time suits you. You must be prepared for any time specially given the fact that every tribe in this world is very close due to small count of people joined. This is not an excuse but it's nice that you decided to fight back and not just surrender and stay behind.

we also realise we have younger members in the tribe or members that are new to the game and will make mistakes and learn things the hard way.

Having young members is not a problem. Having lazy and not willing members is a problem, because no matter how hard you try they will never learn.

We realise that closing our Academy will go a short way to restoring our reputation

Closing the Academy will enforce your reputation rather than ruin it ;)

Good luck anyways!

DeletedUser

Since the thread has started these are the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Limbo
Side 2:
Tribes: TNB, Ram

Timeframe: 08/08/2011 13:49:00 to 11/08/2011 08:52:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,894
Side 2: 1,505
Difference: 1,389

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Aware that it was said there wouldn't be much nobling, but thought I'd put it out there. TNB added because of recent events. Might make another map if I'm bored enough with TNB on as well.

DeletedUser

'Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 14 to level 11'

Don't really need the report bigs :icon_razz: Tbf prolly still better than mine, nice luck.

DeletedUser4147

'Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 14 to level 11'

Don't really need the report bigs :icon_razz: Tbf prolly still better than mine, nice luck.

Only won the fight through that luck, lol :lol:

was my 4th village, nuke was weak.

DeletedUser

Only won the fight through that luck, lol :lol:

was my 4th village, nuke was weak.

Was your third actually :cool:

anyway, stats still at 3-0 to limbo as far as i can tell (two Dam and a TNB village).

Just a few stats:

Limbo have gained 50k ODA and 100k ODD since declaring,
Ram have gained 44k ODA and according to TW stats ODD has stayed roughly the same, but a lot of players cleared have been kicked which has made this inaccurate.
TNB have gained 17k ODA and 25k ODD since getting involved on thursday/friday

So by the looks of it, All three tribes are making a decent effort on both offensive and defensive work.

Discuss

DeletedUser

Although Limbo are up in nobles against opposition you can see their points have fallen and they have lost some good players. Only Caractus... is still featured on their profile, which can be read into as you wish, but jpmullane and Two Of A Kind did used to be on there.

jpmullane's growth hasn't exactly been rocking this world and Two Of A Kind has been slipping down.

Perhaps not by the opposition, but something is obviously taking a toll on Limbo.

Edit: Also why did GHLF leave? :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Also why did GHLF leave? :icon_confused:

Who wouldn't want to join BOO! and play along side little old grumpy me?!!?.... :icon_confused:

With LIMBO shelling players, points and villages.... is this going down as a massive failure by LIMBO and a win for RAM (although they've had lots of unexpected and probably not intentional help)...

P.s. this isn't a good reason for RAM to re-set up that academy tribe...