Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser

Arc, I think what she was saying was that mass-circs is NOT such a great thing. 10 more just makes you look worse?

meh, noobs will be noobs. a ram player nuked one of our players yesterday. her 499 axes nearly killed us all. well, almost died laughing anyway.

DeletedUser8288

Arc, I think what she was saying was that mass-circs is NOT such a great thing. 10 more just makes you look worse?

meh, noobs will be noobs. a ram player nuked one of our players yesterday. her 499 axes nearly killed us all. well, almost died laughing anyway.

was a JOKE thought you would know what one of those was since you almost died laughing :lol:

DeletedUser7321

lol just read this and i have an attack from Irishbird but its only axe speed so thats his 1 axe and 25 scout done for :/

DeletedUser

Well i am Mr Popular today arnt i ?

I have had people coming and going and Not Going all day (they just wont leave ! ! !). And there is still people on there way now. (lets hope they bring a bottle hey)

Shame theyre just Scout after Scout after Scout & Ram after Scout & Ram (sorry those died on impact btw, couldnt be helped :icon_rolleyes: ) But if you will leave your invite at home then youve only got yourself to blame. Plus the invite said "Smart Casual" NOT "Fancy Dress" :lol: . That was a clown i saw right ? , , , , or was that imhere8 i saw with the Baggy trousers and the Big Red Nose ?

Oh well, i have guests to attend to (although most have passed out so far (or died in a pool of there own piss) , Slackers )

And please remember, , , take your glasses back to the bar

Chin Chin :lol:

W9 = Z3B3DEE

DeletedUser6695

I lol'd at Arc Angel, you do realise your post is against the rules too? :D

DeletedUser8288

probs lol you carnt sneeze without geting told off these days am i a little embarrassed? yes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8288

but least we dont go around the rules like some players ;)

DeletedUser8288

gets back on topic > can i just mention its the tribes 2 month anniversary today wooooooo planning on making it to 3 ;)

DeletedUser9748

Hey, we outsiders want to see some reports!! Since noblings will be pretty rare :p

DeletedUser4147

Hahaaa I was gonna say if someone failed it it'd be you :icon_wink:

:icon_cry: Every one always comes to that asumption!

Well, i'll stick to my lies of Franklin cheating me out of it :icon_wink:

Also we have 2 threads now? really?

DeletedUser

was a JOKE thought you would know what one of those was since you almost died laughing :lol:

I wouldn't chuck 500 axes away on a joke, maybe a few rams and cats, but 500 axes seems a bit much to me, we all have a different sense of humour though.

Sorry biggsy, it just popped into my head somehow :icon_confused: Reports would be good ^^

Deleted User - 695343

Well considering one of the guys I sat yesterday seeking recruitment thought his 600 axe nuke was awesome and got extremely defensive when I called him on his lousy troop count - I would say it's not really a mistake but an honest - albeit lousy, attempt at an attack. :/

DeletedUser

Thats more what I was thinking. I am extremely disappointed with my troop count, I have more than 600 axes by miles o.o

Prolly shouldn't say on publics my troop count isn't great >.> Forgive me Aaron. (Or maybe I'm lying and want to be attacked?) Also Deb noticed you changed BOO!'s profile so you know who to contact :icon_wink: I seriously had no idea :icon_razz:

Also Arc Angel thats fair enough! Possibly will be interesting? :icon_wink: Just don't chuck away axes like before and you'll do well.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I can honestly say I have no where near 600 axes...

Perhaps I should swap tribes... Debs could offer me in a part exchange deal...

Nice reports... silly silly boys that leave O and nobles sitting around deserve to be cleared...

Though what are you thoughts on catting Rax? Surely Farm or smithy would be more effective and annoying?