Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser

Who wouldn't want to join BOO! and play along side little old grumpy me?!!?.... :icon_confused:

With LIMBO shelling players, points and villages.... is this going down as a massive failure by LIMBO and a win for RAM (although they've had lots of unexpected and probably not intentional help)...

P.s. this isn't a good reason for RAM to re-set up that academy tribe...

Thought you were playing peregrine trousers account?

My plans to noble two of a kind have been around for a few weeks after i came into intel of limbo plans to rim me. Turns out their bark is worse than there bite :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Thought you were playing peregrine trousers account?

You've made the mistake of taking anything I post on the externals seriously... think of my post on the externals the same way you think of my troop count... i.e "A pathetic and sad attempt at humour"

DeletedUser4147

Although Limbo are up in nobles against opposition you can see their points have fallen and they have lost some good players. Only Caractus... is still featured on their profile, which can be read into as you wish, but jpmullane and Two Of A Kind did used to be on there.

jpmullane's growth hasn't exactly been rocking this world and Two Of A Kind has been slipping down.

Perhaps not by the opposition, but something is obviously taking a toll on Limbo.

Edit: Also why did GHLF leave? :icon_confused:

I told GLHF to leave, they have been good & loyal members to us, but i don't want them sinking because we have not got a leader (yes i will explain)

You see about the start of august the owners of the two of a kind account were moving house (co-played by boyfriend + girlfriend for those that don't know), but they were to be internetless for about 5 days, so they set a sitter. This was fine, tried to keep progress, not the easiest of tasks though when at this point only 3 members (caratcus..., cookie-monster & glhf) were active enough to log-in into it. So what happened, it began to stall, and when they returned they told us all of how they were going on holiday (lucky for them) and set a sitter again, an dis still sat. Not been active at-all considering the current sitter is logging in say once a day on their own account.

You see, i'm on the Jpmullane account, co-played with the original jp, only problem was we got very bored with this world, and it became tedious for us. About 2 days after two of a kind went to their new house/flat/appartment (never asked) we agreed to quit the world. Now i stuck around to kill the nuke, because we still had prem for the month so i'd log-in once or twice a day and launch it out (it still lives too, after like 8 clearening on enemies :lol:). So thats 2 leaders down, 1 left?

Caratacos... the only active leader is a lie, he's more inactive than myself, in fact i think they went yellow at a point recently :icon_neutral:. This is for uknown reasons, probably boredom of the world, so that leaves no active leaders.

Once your leadership falls inactive your best memebrs, in our case cookie-monster & glhf, get aggitated, cookie-monster himself quitting out of boredom, and GLHF left asking many questions. So yes, cookie is also inactive. i advised GLHF into joining BOO!, and they did so, because it's best for them. (not so happy about the stealing of my 004 though XD)

Basically the tribe has died of inactivity... thats what happens on 0.5 speed though, boredom destroys it all

Who wouldn't want to join BOO! and play along side little old grumpy me?!!?.... :icon_confused:

With LIMBO shelling players, points and villages.... is this going down as a massive failure by LIMBO and a win for RAM (although they've had lots of unexpected and probably not intentional help)...

P.s. this isn't a good reason for RAM to re-set up that academy tribe...

I wouldn't want to join BOO!, because it's on a sucky world :lol:

LIMBO quite simply have died of internal, inactive, collapse. RAM haven't won a war, but they got declared on by someone hoping it would spark activity, it did not. TNB haven't done much either, and have really lost 5 or 6 members to my nuke (to quote bella: 'Your nuke just doesn't die does it?' my answer: 'apparently not XD').

I hope BOO! and Intern have a good fight on this world, but believe me no other tribe is going to do much.

Just hoping that helps you all :)

DeletedUser

Nice eplanation, sad to see you all go down through activity, but im sure there will be more to follow in the coming months.

Also, sad to see it wasn't an active Two of a kind i managed to destroy, but a sitter.

thought it was a little to easy

DeletedUser

Well Boo! better not go inactive. Why didnt you recommend Intern? o: GLHF too good for us? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser9748

Too bad people quitting due to inactivity. But this happens very often with 0.5 speed, it requires big dedication in farming and dealing with all your villages. If Boo! decides to quit also because of boredom I will end up fighting BusinessTime for who will noble the most barbs :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ah ha... my evil plan is working...

You might be interested to know that I'm not playing W10... a brand new shinny world that's faster and hasn't got me in it....

How can you resist?!!?

DeletedUser9748

I won't resist and delete my account straight away when w10 comes out.

DeletedUser9936

Too bad people quitting due to inactivity. But this happens very often with 0.5 speed, it requires big dedication in farming and dealing with all your villages. If Boo! decides to quit also because of boredom I will end up fighting BusinessTime for who will noble the most barbs :p

I find people quit more often if their tribemates are boring ;) I'm always loath to quit a world i have good conversations on!

DeletedUser

Awww, a few Intern people have quit on the way. You saying we boring?

Also Ballerond, all your barbs are belong to us.

DeletedUser9748

You have no right on my barb you filthy black-white mustache guy!

On Topic: Why don't all the tribes merge and attack us?

DeletedUser9936

Awww, a few Intern people have quit on the way. You saying we boring?

Also Ballerond, all your barbs are belong to us.

No, mainly just you BusinessTime ;)

Ballerond said:
On Topic: Why don't all the tribes merge and attack us?

Because that would be sensible?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fair play, I'm a boring guy also not sure that would be sensible, effective communication/coordination would be like impossible.

DeletedUser

Bit of baiting there :icon_razz:

I was kind of hoping BOO! and Intern would merge if thats cool Mancunia? We both know we run the tribes so what d'ya say?

DeletedUser

I thought the plan was to let wla internal all of our villages, then noob up W10...
emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif