Culling of the Noobs

DeletedUser9936

Not as impossible as trying to stay on topic on this thread though! :p I wouldn't say you was boring.... just uninteresting? lol!

DeletedUser

To be fair the thread no longer has a topic really. No war was won, but Limbo have lost.

DeletedUser9936

Meh, that WC :) seem to have done well picking up the remaining active limbo as members though, must be well led over there :D

p.s. without a thread topic does that mean we can chat? :D lol

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Bit of baiting there :icon_razz:

I was kind of hoping BOO! and Intern would merge if thats cool Mancunia? We both know we run the tribes so what d'ya say?

As tempting as it is... who would I bait if BOO! and Intern merged?

Meh, that WC :) seem to have done well picking up the remaining active limbo as members though, must be well led over there :D

p.s. without a thread topic does that mean we can chat? :D lol

If you mean the active Limbo members that weren't good enough to get an invite to BOO!.. then yes WC :) have done well...

Nope, we can't chat... as I'm sure a mod will tell us soon.. chatting is for PM, IGM or the Tavern

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Each other, I assume the ethos of internalling wouldn't be lost in the merge?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
But after the way Intern dealt with TACO! after TACO! took out Axes I don't think us from BOO! would have much hope of surviving...

DeletedUser9936

I mean the ones that were scared away from BOO and were no good at internalling players yes :D

DeletedUser9936

I was thinking i'd probably see an invite from Intern after clearing and taking a tribemate :p Learn from the best and all that :D

DeletedUser

We aren't even all pro's at internalling :icon_sad: Some of us take so long that inactive members come back!

DeletedUser9936

God i am doing well then! I even got him to set a sitter that could move most of the troops around so i had no losses on the ODA i earnt! Maybe i'm too good for intern..... lol!

(by best i was obviously referring to you BusinessTime ;)! )

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I know a player that was banned for sitting an account and letting it be internalled... the original player came back and complained that they hadn't agreed to the internalling...

That's why we at BOO! wait till the players been banned before we internal.. it's just safer that way..

DeletedUser9936

Shouldn't let someone sit your account then unless you trust them :D I'd tell the player whos village was internallised that they deserved it! (Have mail showing he didn't mind so it's fine)

DeletedUser

Pro's just internal, no warning, no account sitting. Just noble.

DeletedUser6599

Well Two of a Kind here after being off tw for 2 weeks and coming back to well frankly an account that has gone down hill :(

Shame really as would have loved to have been part of the action but heck we'll be back on another world and will make sure we dont move house and then go straight on hol lol

DeletedUser

Well Two of a Kind here after being off tw for 2 weeks and coming back to well frankly an account that has gone down hill :(

Shame really as would have loved to have been part of the action but heck we'll be back on another world and will make sure we dont move house and then go straight on hol lol

Yeah sorry about that, didn't know you were inactive when i attacked :(

Would have waited for a decent fight if i'd known.