Daily Award World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Few days old but never the less still deserves to be updated.
Bazza The Brave
1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 06.10.2011 (14.034 units)!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
New looter record:

You plundered the most resources in this world today (2.588.496 resources)!

Nauzhror - October 11th

Nauzhror

Reaction score
4x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 18.10.2011 (3.270.553 resources)!

New looter record, Nauzhror - October 18th

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (3.415.336 resources)! - October 19th - Nauzhror

Broke yesterday's record.

Perhaps break it again tomorrow?

DeletedUser5175

There are no tribal awards - but I wondered if this thread could include something tribe related?

Like "Most villas capped in the same minute?"

Would be an idea, thoughts / suggestions?

DeletedUser

There are no tribal awards - but I wondered if this thread could include something tribe related?

Like "Most villas capped in the same minute?"

Would be an idea, thoughts / suggestions?

Ahahaha... same second? Only suggesting it cause I love doing that /bias

Tbh though, TwStats usually lags on noble timings, so maybe within 5 seconds... or we can all stick to a minute to give noobs a chance :3

DeletedUser5175

Same second is the right way - I totally agree.

^^ but yer I was trying to leave the bar easy.

I'm more than happy to go with a second or 5 - see what people think . . .

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Tbh though, TwStats usually lags on noble timings, so maybe within 5 seconds... or we can all stick to a minute to give noobs a chance :3

Minute vs. second has nothing to do with 'noobs'. Inconsistent internet makes it impossible for even the best players to get same second at times.

DeletedUser

Timing is the most over rated skill in tw. Oh wait it's not even a skill, it's reliant on consistent internet, nothing to do with a player. The situations where people think it's needed on the whole it is not, badly timing is much better than timing well for several reasons.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Tom's by and large trolling, as usual :p, but he's still mostly right. Aiming for an op to land same second limits the effectiveness of the op by tying your hands with an unnecessary constraint.

There's no strategic advantage of such an op over one where the attacks all land in the same five minute span even since people still can't shift support from onevillage to another within five minutes.

DeletedUser

Tom's by and large trolling, as usual :p, but he's still mostly right. Aiming for an op to land same second limits the effectiveness of the op by tying your hands with an unnecessary constraint.

There's no strategic advantage of such an op over one where the attacks all land in the same five minute span even since people still can't shift support from onevillage to another within five minutes.

It does much cancel sniping harder if you have to do several cancels for different villages all within the same 20 minutes, perhaps? :S

*throws ideas out*

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It does much cancel sniping harder if you have to do several cancels for different villages all within the same 20 minutes, perhaps? :S

*throws ideas out*

Same 20 minutes sure, but that was why I compared same second to same 5 minute span, and not same second vs. same day.

Though even then, that's only really an issue if there's a LOT of trains.

With 250 ms gaps I could have two trains heading at each of my villages right now, and still split them all.

Late game I will agree though, cancel-sniping 100 trains landing at roughly the same time can be difficult.

But, then again, cancel-sniping is primarily an early-world tactic. Not to say it's useless later, it's not, but it's just not as essential once you have multiple villages to send support from.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5175

Lol you either want or don't want tribal awards - you can make a thread to discuss "the advantages/disadvantages of same second ops" in a moment.

Back on topic no ones posted an attacker of the day record for a while so if this has been beaten let me know.

3x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 23.10.2011 (22.093 units)!

View your awards

DeletedUser5175

I should stop getting this >.<

Achieved daily awards
4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 29.10.2011 (28.173 units)!

Anymore for anymore?

DeletedUser

I should stop getting this >.<

Achieved daily awards
4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 29.10.2011 (28.173 units)!

Anymore for anymore?

Think we'll have a new record by the end of the day for one of the daily awards...

DeletedUser5175

I saw . . . impressive, I'd say 2 records will be made to day - 1 already has been and a second not far off

Status
Not open for further replies.