Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

DeletedUser920

prepared for this war weeks ago... getting every1 on their side and trying to stop their most feared opponents from getting to strong

Lol - How can you say that ? How long had Cookies been talking to you about turning your coat, or was it a thought that suddenly came to you when we declared ? There was way too much back room shenanigans, which was why we were glad when it was all out in the open and we could begin playing the game properly.

DeletedUser

War Stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!, BYZ, BYZa, TVP, E-TVP, C-TVP
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--, Jar
Players: Baron-Vengous, Manwe

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 12
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280,745
Side 2: 59,918
Difference: 220,827

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!, BYZ, BYZa, TVP, E-TVP, C-TVP
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--, Jar

Seems a bit one sided to me...

DeletedUser8412

You got any actual evidence to back up that statement? Or just pointless conjecture?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You got any actual evidence to back up that statement? Or just pointless conjecture?

Ganking isn't what you do?

The side you're fighting on is posting war stats that are 6 tribes vs. 2 tribes.

It's not the other side painting it as a gangbang, it's your side acknowledging it.

DeletedUser

Ganking isn't what you do?

The side you're fighting on is posting war stats that are 6 tribes vs. 2 tribes.

It's not the other side painting it as a gangbang, it's your side acknowledging it.

Don't see how this is ignorance. 6v2, you posted it yourself.

DeletedUser

It's amusing because throughout this thread I have posted numerous quotes from LightyJo trying to turn tribes against us. If you don't think turning your opponents allies against them, or crushing them before they can join your opposition is good play - and can only focus on the negativity of the "6v2" which inevitably occurred due to your oppositions' failed diplomacies then perhaps you're right Annihilated. It's not ignorance, it's stupidity or laziness.

Wake me when someone actually says anything intelligent. Sarcastic 1 liners bore me.

DeletedUser

Oooh, I've rattled the snake.

I'll tell you what's 'amusing': you trying to wriggle out of the fact that you're 6v2-ing --C--, and you're parading the stats around like we're meant to be impressed. Why are you complaining about Jo trying to outnumber you when that's exactly what you're doing? I didn't mention anywhere that it was 'bad' play, just cowardly. If sarcastic 1-liners bore you I'll start writing big-bad paragraphs.

You're too easy to frustrate (I couldn't resist).

DeletedUser11866

lmao dan take it easy :D

i said it before and ill say it again .. now that the out lying villages are red or blue ... lets see who comes out on top....

DeletedUser11866

Is it because of the other sneaky businesses Slap! has been entering according to rumours ... tut tut matt :D

DeletedUser13586

Dear matt,

Tell me again why you are constantly posting stats with your tribe involved when you can't even stand up to join the war? Sneaky move but a cheap one.

Cookie Crumble! » Show statistics
Ally
Cookies
KeyBoard Warriors
Cookie Jar
Enemy
Byzantium
Akritai
Beginning of the war
on 12.04. at 00:01:50
Duration of war
8 days 17:28:30

i know intelligence is rare on a game like this....but under no circumstance is that 6v2.

Anyone else see cookie having 3 tribes under the allied section not 2...as would be required in 6v2?

I'm not a particularly big fan of Matt's Diplo; but i don't see how he's a coward for being a better diplo than Jo?

Before this war - Jo was weasling in with GHOSTS (AKA TWP...A.A.K.A Cookies possible 3rd academy tribe) to declare war on SLAP.

so GHOST + Cookie VS SLAP = 2:1 Ratio

6 v 3 (current war) = 2:1 Ratio.

there's literally 1 speed rat actually in W22 slap, but obviously we're the cowards for going into a war with the same ratio of Allies, as Cookie intended to War Slap with?

Some of you need to climb out of your parents basement and actually think before posting.

DeletedUser13448

i know intelligence is rare on a game like this....but under no circumstance is that 6v2.

Anyone else see cookie having 3 tribes under the allied section not 2...as would be required in 6v2?

I'm not a particularly big fan of Matt's Diplo; but i don't see how he's a coward for being a better diplo than Jo?

Before this war - Jo was weasling in with GHOSTS (AKA TWP...A.A.K.A Cookies possible 3rd academy tribe) to declare war on SLAP.

so GHOST + Cookie VS SLAP = 2:1 Ratio

6 v 3 (current war) = 2:1 Ratio.

there's literally 1 speed rat actually in W22 slap, but obviously we're the cowards for going into a war with the same ratio of Allies, as Cookie intended to War Slap with?

Some of you need to climb out of your parents basement and actually think before posting.

nice finish tbh but trust me... grim doesnt live in his parents' basement

anyway
you cant blame --C-- for something that never actually happened, and do you think that Cookies actually expected SLAP! to fight alone?
hell no, Cookies knew that these speed gang-bangers would call upon at least 2 tribes...

and even if SLAP! wasnt planning to call upon other tribes, Cookies might have planned something (which you discovered because of your tribe's dirty rats scattered around the entire map which join all the other top 10 tribes), SLAP! was the one who actually went to war with these odds

DeletedUser8412

--C-- and Ghosts were the ones getting allies surrounding SLAP (KBW, Bounce, Nbd etc). So instead of waiting for you's to gang us we acted first. Took out Ghosts in a day, turned Nbd. Just because we anticipated your plans and succeded to do what you attempted to, does not mean we are gangbangers. And fyi speed players tend to be gangbanged on normal, not the other way around.

(which you discovered because of your tribe's dirty rats scattered around the entire map which join all the other top 10 tribes)

Arent you the guy who was spying in BYZ, and who sucks at speed?

DeletedUser

nice finish tbh but trust me... grim doesnt live in his parents' basement

anyway
you cant blame --C-- for something that never actually happened, and do you think that Cookies actually expected SLAP! to fight alone?
hell no, Cookies knew that these speed gang-bangers would call upon at least 2 tribes...

and even if SLAP! wasnt planning to call upon other tribes, Cookies might have planned something (which you discovered because of your tribe's dirty rats scattered around the entire map which join all the other top 10 tribes), SLAP! was the one who actually went to war with these odds

facepalm-1.jpg