Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

DeletedUser5582

^^ what's this a speed rat recruiting thread now?!

I did love the 6 v 2 stats post showing how 4.5 million against 1 million can do when you have them surrounded, have attacked without warning and get almost every tribe involved. The stats look less impressive when you remove the easy isolated villas and the dead accs but stats are just that.

So what happens when you gank some Cookies in a Jar? I mean after a week has gone by and you have mailed everyone loads of times enticing them away with offers of sweet meatery if they would just spy or pass on some more of my mails?! (not all the mails just one will do if I have got this right?!)

They have no safe areas and you outnumber them over 4 to 1? I mean you;d expect a massacre surely?

Stats (as you guys just love these) over 48 hrs

Side 1: Tribes: --C--, Jar
Side 2:
Tribes: BYZa, BYZ, TVP, E-TVP, C-TVP, SLAP!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 45
Difference: 33

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 82,400
Side 2: 215,231
Difference: 132,831

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,436
Side 2: 36,159
Difference: 16,277

chart

and yes I spoil you here are more over the past 24 hrs

Side 1: Tribes: --C--, Jar
Side 2:
Tribes: BYZa, BYZ, TVP, E-TVP, C-TVP, SLAP!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 19
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 50,382
Side 2: 85,181
Difference: 34,799

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,418
Side 2: 22,873
Difference: 12,545

chart

Now is not amazing! Is not oh my look at us aren't we just fab and I haven't even shown our helpful prenobling, kill slap! nuke and renoble reports or the whiney mails we got back

But I can if folks want to see them?

But it is a dust off hands pick ourselves off from floor, wipe tears over a few lost cookies, removal of a whopping great axe and now its our turn sort of reply (oh and we brought some friends along too)

The remaining Cookies are what you might term tough cookies...so I will leave the stat posting to you Pro's and lets play nicely shall we :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser13519

i know intelligence is rare on a game like this....but under no circumstance is that 6v2.

Anyone else see cookie having 3 tribes under the allied section not 2...as would be required in 6v2?

I'm not a particularly big fan of Matt's Diplo; but i don't see how he's a coward for being a better diplo than Jo?

Before this war - Jo was weasling in with GHOSTS (AKA TWP...A.A.K.A Cookies possible 3rd academy tribe) to declare war on SLAP.

so GHOST + Cookie VS SLAP = 2:1 Ratio

6 v 3 (current war) = 2:1 Ratio.

there's literally 1 speed rat actually in W22 slap, but obviously we're the cowards for going into a war with the same ratio of Allies, as Cookie intended to War Slap with?

Some of you need to climb out of your parents basement and actually think before posting.

From your post it seems like you are the one who is in your parent's basement because KBW just joined yesterday.How come you are fighting a war when you don't even know what's actually going on?

Ooh! forgive me your tribe never joined the war to know it.

DeletedUser920

We've been seeing a few different sets of stats being put forward. All I can say is that we were happy that we were making good progress against Cookies and seeing the first hints of crumbling, despite some good responses by some capable players and the notable absence of response from others.

The situation has become somewhat confused by Cookies calling in 4-5 allies to the war in a fairly muddled way. I say confused because it came as a bit of a surprise to some of their members and the KBW academy hasn't woke up to the war invite yet (or else refused it ?) and the diplomat hasn't been around to respond, so may not have known about it.

Either way, the war has moved onto its second stage, possibly giving Cookies a chance to breathe again, while we persuade these johnnie come latelies that they would be better off staying out.

Enough of this nonsense about outnumbering people. We knew we would be outnumbered when we started and we declared anyway. Cookies planning always included these other tribes and it's hardly our fault if they were tardy, or tried to join in when they thought they would have an advantage.

Let's keep the forum friendly and the posts clean - so far we're ahead of the game and mean to stay there and we don't need to do any bitching to manage it.

DeletedUser

Problems with wars this early Jo, is that nobody has the troops to fight them. So I still wonder to this day why you tried to entice tribes to attack SLAP! on the 8th of April. :icon_confused:

Here's the more meaningful stats:

839c28badbb2eb23b7739341c0e98f40.png

2dbcf8af78cca0474948d0e9ed063ddb.png

37c1a7c7f742d9fe623b9f7d8e552571.png

see how we were the same points when this war started. Now we're almost double.

DeletedUser920

Even with the defections at the start, BYZ and BYZa have also continued to grow steadily throughout this fight, which has to say something about who is likely to come out on top.
TWStat1_zps8ksazdnd.jpg

TWStat2_zpscnuklca6.jpg

See - no need to bitch anybody.

DeletedUser11866

Hardly .. its what tribes do at early stages of the game. Grow. Thats hardly evidence for one tribe doing better than another one. However if ones growth is better than another tribes growth whilst they are warring that could be something. But these stats alone mean jack sh*t.

DeletedUser

Hardly .. its what tribes do at early stages of the game. Grow. Thats hardly evidence for one tribe doing better than another one. However if ones growth is better than another tribes growth whilst they are warring that could be something. But these stats alone mean jack sh*t.

I counted 4 times you contradicted yourself lol.

DeletedUser11866

if you take my text out of context then there are contradictions yes :) its pretty simple to follow through though

DeletedUser920

How has he taken your comments out of context if he quotes your entire post in the post after you ?

You said all tribes grow in the early stages of the game - I might agree or disagree with that, but the data that he posted showed that Cookies have not been growing. Does that mean nothing too ?

DeletedUser11866

That doesn't mean cookies hasn't been growing lol. it just means they've been losing too many villages :D

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
"Speed rats"

That's the lamest shit I've ever heard.

But anyway, +1 for this thread. Most interesting world on .uk I've seen for a while. I like it :)
And I'd like to say congrats to SLAP for their success here. Matt originating from speed has shown how talented he really is at this game with skills spanning much further than just speed from an individual and leadership perspective and of course it wouldn't have been possible without such an awesome team behind him.

Special shoutout to the originals who have been with SLAP! From the start

Stee
XploDe
Hulk-Smash

The list goes on.. <3

Good luck guys.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

"Speed rats"

That's the lamest shit I've ever heard.

But anyway, +1 for this thread. Most interesting world on .uk I've seen for a while. I like it :)
And I'd like to say congrats to SLAP for their success here. Matt originating from speed has shown how talented he really is at this game with skills spanning much further than just speed from an individual and leadership perspective and of course it wouldn't have been possible without such an awesome team behind him.

Special shoutout to the originals who have been with SLAP! From the start

Stee
XploDe
Hulk-Smash

The list goes on.. <3

Good luck guys.

I feel ill after reading that, Matt is decent at the game but I'm sure even he'll be first to admit that 99% of uk22 is utter garbage

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Pretty sure you would say that about any world that you weren't playing on. There are other players besides yourself dude :icon_wink: