Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

DeletedUser13573

its obvious that Volkan shared info he shouldnt have shared.

DeletedUser13448

its obvious that Volkan shared info he shouldnt have shared.

yeah, tbh should have just gone to tribe leaders of our side, but the past has been written right

its good to correct mistakes so that we learn

DeletedUser6695

This is like a movie, the bad guy showing his hand too early over and over again...

DeletedUser11866

what makes me the bad guy :(

I did what i did when i meant to do it

DeletedUser13637

--C-- and Ghosts were the ones getting allies surrounding SLAP (KBW, Bounce, Nbd etc). So instead of waiting for you's to gang us we acted first. Took out Ghosts in a day, turned Nbd. Just because we anticipated your plans and succeded to do what you attempted to, does not mean we are gangbangers. And fyi speed players tend to be gangbanged on normal, not the other way around.

Arent you the guy who was spying in BYZ, and who sucks at speed?

maybe he is not a spy but he is a big coward,in the beginning he was in KOB and when they were in war with HD he joined in BYZ and then when we declerad war on Cookies he left us.

DeletedUser

LOL, this is the funniest ive seen lol. hi btw, im new to forums. I dont know why every one is getting pissy on here about it lol its the name of the game. Every one is aiming to win and theres no rules about back stabbing in the game, or ganging up on other tribes. if you can win with morals Well done, Some people succeed (slap!) and others fail (--C--) and by that i mean getting other tribes to gang upon one lol. Personally i try to stick to morals as much as i can but when it happens in the game you carnt help it. This is what tribal wars is about. Its a strategic war game lol. Just have fun and if you get rimmed, look forward to the next world :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

Is it just me who wants to know why people feel the need to impress one another on this forum?
This constant back & forth is going nowhere, may the best tribe win without all of this needless soap material.

- Cue Eastenders theme tune -

DeletedUser

Is it just me who wants to know why people feel the need to impress one another on this forum?
This constant back & forth is going nowhere, may the best tribe win without all of this needless soap material.

- Cue Eastenders theme tune -
But that would spoil all the fun

DeletedUser

Oh dear.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KBW~, ~KBW.~
Side 2:
Tribes: BYZ, BYZa

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,632
Side 2: 12,432
Difference: 57,200

chart

DeletedUser13448

Oh dear.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KBW~, ~KBW.~
Side 2:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 69,632
Side 2: 12,432
Difference: 57,200

chart
ow dear, that doesnt look good for the mighty byzantium army

DeletedUser

Cookies on a roll?

Side 1:
Tribes: --C--, Jar
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 11
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 133,255
Side 2: 73,524
Difference: 59,731

chart

Side 1: 57,084
Side 2: 9,645
Difference: 47,439

chart

DeletedUser11866

Premature ?

How about we cut all the stat manipulate crap out and keep everyone up to date ?

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!, BYZ, BYZa
Side 2:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 19
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 101,364
Side 2: 123,407
Difference: 22,043

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!, BYZ, BYZa
Side 2:
Tribes: --C--, Jar, ~KBW.~, ~KBW~, H D, H D ², H D 3

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 31
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 113,796
Side 2: 193,039
Difference: 79,243

chart

These stats show this war is far from over and comments like these are way too premature. You gave us a good laugh though:

And I'd like to say congrats to SLAP for their success here. Matt originating from speed has shown how talented he really is at this game with skills spanning much further than just speed from an individual and leadership perspective....

Did you happen to confuse speed with normal worlds ? These wars can last for months and depending on the successes of these tribes outside of the war it can even last years. Do you actually think because Slap had a good few stat conquers and started the war well off that slap is taking normal worlds by storm ? Please..

But what I like the most is this:

... and of course it wouldn't have been possible without such an awesome team behind him.

Special shoutout to the originals who have been with SLAP! From the start

Stee
XploDe
Hulk-Smash

So am I right in assuming that Hulk-smash is one of the originals ? and even being so he got churned up by his/her leader that easily ? Poor fella. Just like he said in his/her epic poem(can be found here:http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24802-Speed-Rat-Treachoury) he/she has picked the wrong side it seems.

DeletedUser11866

And Lord Greg stop worrying about keeping your rank 5 spot by moving your academy members into the main tribe. We are going to knock you off rank 5 either way.

DeletedUser8097

Am i the only one finding it hilarious as hell that SLAP and matt backstabbed one of their original players, like patrick mortes said?

DeletedUser13637

And Lord Greg stop worrying about keeping your rank 5 spot by moving your academy members into the main tribe. We are going to knock you off rank 5 either way.

it is easy to be a tough guy when you are gangbanging us from 3 sides

DeletedUser11866

Haha oh dear. What happened to keeping your heads down and being quiet when you were doing the same to my beloved friends in Cookies ? Tut tut.

Am i the only one finding it hilarious as hell that SLAP and matt backstabbed one of their original players, like patrick mortes said?

I think it's hilarious too

DeletedUser13637

most of us in BYZ did not say a word here on forum since we are in war,we are just playing the game.

DeletedUser

Don't know why you're getting overly excited. Although it is amusing to watch.

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 6
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 150,038
Side 2: 41,494
Difference: 108,544

chart

We had an internal matter to deal with. We'll be rejoining shortly.

DeletedUser11866

most of us in BYZ did not say a word here on forum since we are in war,we are just playing the game.

Some of your members felt the need to parade around here. I am merely returning the favour.

@Matt I wouldn't call that an internal - your former friend was bit**ing about you all over the forums. But hey ho what do I know