Dear Cookies, we thought we should mention..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
coming from the guy not good enough for normal worlds or speed...so middlemans it in a classic world with the worst settings ever seen?

Not good enough for normal worlds?

Explain more of this conjecture of yours.

I've played 7 .uk worlds, rank 1 on 5, rank 2 on the other 2.

So tell me, how does that lead one to infer that I am not good enough to play standard worlds?

The current classic is the lowest ranked I've been on any world, because it's speed 4, and active is one thing I am not. Speed 1 however I can absolutely school you, active or not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13448

Not good enough for normal worlds?

Explain more of this conjecture of yours.

I've played 7 .uk worlds, rank 1 on 5, rank 2 on the other 2.

So tell me, how does that lead one to infer that I am not good enough to play standard worlds?

The current classic is the lowest ranked I've been on any world, because it's speed 4, and active is one thing I am not. Speed 1 however I can absolutely school you, active or not.

yeah with speed 4 being active is the key to winning

DeletedUser6695

Pretty sure you would say that about any world that you weren't playing on. There are other players besides yourself dude :icon_wink:

Easiest example is taking the rank 1 player. Mbig is dominating, the only other world he's been rank 1 on is uk14 and I am 99% sure that's the world Will was rank 1 until he quit and myself and Nauzwhore co'd the rank 2 account. I think this highlights the lack of "players" considering the rank 1 player is quite average.

DeletedUser13448

Easiest example is taking the rank 1 player. Mbig is dominating, the only other world he's been rank 1 on is uk14 and I am 99% sure that's the world Will was rank 1 until he quit and myself and Nauzwhore co'd the rank 2 account. I think this highlights the lack of "players" considering the rank 1 player is quite average.

w14? couldve improved a lot

DeletedUser13448

It is a major factor, yes

haha fair enough
this is my first actual world and im not in any real danger in my K

does actually show that there are good players lacking (dont correct my english...)

DeletedUser13573

Imo Slaps will win not because there are no decent players in w22, but because they will get them all into their tribe. They are clearly the leading tribe of W22 and everyone wants to win, right? I am sure that if no new players joined slaps starting from now, they wouldn't win the world.

It would be fun to see everyone team up just to defeat slaps. (just a thought) :lol:

DeletedUser13448

Imo Slaps will win not because there are no decent players in w22, but because they will get them all into their tribe. They are clearly the leading tribe of W22 and everyone wants to win, right? I am sure that if no new players joined slaps starting from now, they wouldn't win the world.

It would be fun to see everyone team up just to defeat slaps. (just a thought) :lol:

if byz, cookies and HD joined they could take SLAP! within the week

DeletedUser11866

gotta try harder matt

152710fbcd02d7c9b39e20ddaaee22c4.png

DeletedUser13573

Its not about finding the spies, we knew where they were going to strike so we could stack all the target villas, now we wont know the targets so we cant prepare for the attacks.
You can say that you have saved mbig but he didn't need saving, because of support from 3 huge tribes. I am pretty sure they will change the targets now and nobody will be able to save them.