Decrypting the CoDe

DeletedUser8002

So this just get this straight....

Yep we knew they were hitting for a few weeks now, before we knew of W.A.R's plans but we aren't going to change our plans because of something we had no control over. Also, why give warning? I'd quite like to give my guys the best chance they have of expanding.

So you've been planning for a month?! And all you've sent is fakes?! And stack the front lines?! That's certainly given you guys the best chance.. :icon_surprised:

And why should you change your plans? Is a great idea to take on a tribe that are being attacked by another... (laughs at LTR)

As for respect.. I don't care if you respect ANYONE mate. Don't matter. You guys want some turf? Come and take it... But don't be surprised when we take a lot more of yours.

DeletedUser4270

Interesting stuff, not sure which side I want to go with, though I guess as CoDed have two tribes hitting them from both sides, they are going to have a tough time of it.

Maybe the war stats should reflect that, and LTR have to take twice as many vills just to equalise :D

DeletedUser

We're already laughing.. Jumping on the spoils of another war...

I wouldn't classify the clash between CoDeD and W.A.R a 'war'.

Big brave tribe ranked higher by points alone... ODA? ODD? Hmmmm Troops win wars NOT points

LTR was created roughly one month after CoDeD so it makes sense that you have the greater OD, correct?

I'd just like you to take a little look at some math I've done here.
Let's start with CoDeD. Here's a link to your twstats page; Clicky.
Take a quick look at your join date 2011-08-22 12:17:28.
Now let's go to your ODA at the moment 6,06 Mio..
If you add up the days since the creation of CoDeD you will find that CoDeD has been around for 98 days.
Now for the simple math. Taking your ODA (6,060,000) and divide it by how many days CoDeD has been around for (98) and you get the answer of 61,896 ODA per day.

Now for LTR.
Here's that twstats page Clicky.
Here's the join date 2011-09-30 12:16:55.
Current ODA 5,04 Mio..
If you do the same thing and add up the days since the creation of LTR you'll find we've only been around for 56 days.
Now the math again, take our ODA (5,040,000) and divide it by the number of days we've been around for (56) and you'll find out we average 90,000 ODA per day.

Average ODA per day for CoDeD: 61k
Average ODA per day for LTR: 90k

hrmm? Keep that going and eventually we'll pass you.

Combined with the fact that up until 10 days ago you were a hefty amount of players stronger than us it's expected you should have a better OD.
As a friendly suggestion it would be best for you to not make statements that make you look silly.

DeletedUser

So this just get this straight....

So you've been planning for a month?! And all you've sent is fakes?! And stack the front lines?! That's certainly given you guys the best chance.. :icon_surprised:

That's not how you win wars? :icon_redface:

And why should you change your plans? Is a great idea to take on a tribe that are being attacked by another...

Thanks for agreeing with our masterminded plan!

As for respect.. I don't care if you respect ANYONE mate. Don't matter. You guys want some turf? Come and take it... But don't be surprised when we take a lot more of yours.

Wut, I said I didn't care if anyone respects us not that I don't respect anyone else. Everyone has my respect unless they do anything to warrant losing it. And I look forward to your attempts. If your ingame abilities backup your forum talk then hopefully we'll have a fun war!

DeletedUser

Wut, I said I didn't care if anyone respects us not that I don't respect anyone else. Everyone has my respect unless they do anything to warrant losing it. And I look forward to your attempts. If your ingame abilities backup your forum talk then hopefully we'll have a fun war!

Playing against Point Whores is always fun!

DeletedUser8002

My In game ability is something your due to find out.. No matter what the outcome, we're gonna have some fun fun fun...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Meh coding must be different from .net. As the brackets SPOIL works there, thanks though.

of course, sure we all know .net server, and their players are far better then us :icon_rolleyes:

Actually no. We had planned to declare on CoDeD a long time before you guys made a move against them.

WE had made a move on them? :lol:

I would deem him (Ruffus) a childish leader. I've never seen a good player/leader respond in the ways he has to our mail. If he was trying to provoke a war then he chose the wrong tribe.

again, the .net players who internal themselves to death to 1k villas, are better then uk, all the good players are over there :lol:

LTR are nOobs, with nOob alliances, on a world where you cant support an allie, or share a mega villa. if CoDeD were not under pressure from all fronts, my money would be on them to chew, and spit out LTR

DeletedUser

Perhaps you would like to join in on the fun eating a few LTR villas Gixxer? ;)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Poll just in;

LTR
Are they .net nOobs?

Yes
38 votes (100,00%)

No
0 votes (0,00%)

DeletedUser

of course, sure we all know .net server, and their players are far better then us :icon_rolleyes:

The stupidity in the post is amazing. Your draw the conclusion that I think .net players are better than .uk players from a post in which I say I don't know how to use bb codes over here. Simply amazing.

again, the .net players who internal themselves to death to 1k villas, are better then uk, all the good players are over there :lol:

:lol: Are you just trolling now or what?
I usually never play after 500k-1mill points as the game just gets boring and bothersome then. Infact a lot of the good leaders have come from .uk so I'm not sure why you're bring the .uk vs .net argument up again.

You're doing a good job of changing the subject from you losing this week against CoDeD and how us declaring on a tribe who is, as of late, beating your tribe makes us leachers.

LTR are nOobs, with nOob alliancesR

nOob alliances you say? :lol:
Like who?

DeletedUser1762

May the best tribe win this war, we will be watching this closely :)

DeletedUser

LTR are nOobs, with nOob alliances, on a world where you cant support an allie, or share a mega villa. if CoDeD were not under pressure from all fronts, my money would be on them to chew, and spit out LTR

Gixxer Stop hating...
[11/23/2011 5:06:27 PM] GiXxer™: we want an alliance with LTR
[11/23/2011 5:10:16 PM] GiXxer™: why have you decided to xxxxxxx me over
[11/23/2011 5:23:22 PM] GiXxer™: we wanted LTR on ourside, yet you choose to go the other way

Gixxer stop lying.. i told you a week in advance about us attacking CoDeD...

[11/22/2011 7:16:01 PM] GiXxer™: whats your stace atm wit coded? why arent you attackin
[11/22/2011 7:16:09 PM] GiXxer™: and vice versa
[11/22/2011 7:16:18 PM] Cody: we will be making plans soon

You've also offered me to merge.. why would you ask noobs to merge :)
Stop being Silly :lol:

[11/22/2011 7:13:21 PM] GiXxer™: are you intrested in mergin into war before lock down

Cody

P.S. .net FTW :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
[11/24/2011 7:08:27 PM] cody/LTR: iv asked for a noble planner, i'll share the intel with war
[11/24/2011 7:10:46 PM] cody/LTR: gix, its temporary, i want evoL on ourside to take down coded.if you agree
to my expansion plan, we merge with you before lock down. evoL have no real talent
[11/24/2011 8:21:10 PM] cody/LTR: im passing you a mail IG, they dont like you (smile) we use that to our advantage
evoL stack the war frontline and LTR hit them hard from the west

LTR, not to be trusted

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh good one gixxer make fake ones... :lol:

Just like you to do something like this keep proving how ignorant your are...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
its fake? :icon_confused: oh, like your one i suppose. im ignorant? im not the one stooping to personal insults, now am i?

:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: CoDeD
Side 2:
Tribes: LTR

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,701
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,701

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i can prove mine are true though for people who want to add me on skype gixxer :)

you cant on the other hand... lmao

your stooping to make fake skype convo's why would you take the time to do that.. pathetic..

Last edited by a moderator: