Diamonds become more scarce

DeletedUser5582

in case you have no idea what putting +1 means then read this thread http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14277

if you like a comment then you can give rep to them which makes them feel all warm inside and if you want everyone to know then you post +1 (so we know what a crawler you are!).

On topic was a great effort on the Diamond tribe. Maybe a bit too much gloating but meh why not you deserve to be a little pleased with yourselves.

DeletedUser

20-0 to wicked it was, but was achieved by underhand tactics and dishonesty.
If you have a Nap with wicked it doesn't mean a thing to them and your more likely to be an enemy if you have a nap rather than if your a red dot. If your napped to them may as well set them as enemies now!
So from Diamond point of view the nap was dropped and war declared at 7.44am yet hundreds of attacks and villages were cleared at 8am and 1/3 of those were nobled at 8am. Therefore the attacks had to have been sent during the time we were napped.
Regarding barbarians being nobled the rules they wanted to go by was that no barb was to be nobled within a wicked members 7x7 without permission from a wicked member.
Then when permission was given, those outside the 7x7 started getting funny about it as they were losing troops because they would not stop attacking, even though the nap said our players should only contact wicked members in their 7x7 if they wanted permission to noble a barb.
Another of their rules was the nap would last 6 weeks then be reviewed so we had no reason to think the nap would be dropped.
When many of the players logged in the damage had been done and and we were still set as nap our side till 9am.
They will argue it was a great piece of game play, I would say it was it goes against the spirit of the game if you have a Nap you have a Nap and they never made any attempt to sort the situation or change the rules of nap.
No doubt it was a effective but maybe that is the only way they thought they could win to play sneaky.

DeletedUser7369

20-0 to wicked it was, but was achieved by underhand tactics and dishonesty.
If you have a Nap with wicked it doesn't mean a thing to them and your more likely to be an enemy if you have a nap rather than if your a red dot. If your napped to them may as well set them as enemies now!
So from Diamond point of view the nap was dropped and war declared at 7.44am yet hundreds of attacks and villages were cleared at 8am and 1/3 of those were nobled at 8am. Therefore the attacks had to have been sent during the time we were napped.
Regarding barbarians being nobled the rules they wanted to go by was that no barb was to be nobled within a wicked members 7x7 without permission from a wicked member.
Then when permission was given, those outside the 7x7 started getting funny about it as they were losing troops because they would not stop attacking, even though the nap said our players should only contact wicked members in their 7x7 if they wanted permission to noble a barb.
Another of their rules was the nap would last 6 weeks then be reviewed so we had no reason to think the nap would be dropped.
When many of the players logged in the damage had been done and and we were still set as nap our side till 9am.
They will argue it was a great piece of game play, I would say it was it goes against the spirit of the game if you have a Nap you have a Nap and they never made any attempt to sort the situation or change the rules of nap.
No doubt it was a effective but maybe that is the only way they thought they could win to play sneaky.

Dude get over yourself. I pointed out in the very first post in this thread why we warred you. If you were unable to translate my creative writing into simpleton then here goes.

WKD made a nap with Diamond. we made it clear we did not want barbs nobled but accepted that if it was outside our 7x7 you could do it. We assumed that your members would then dodge our attacks on former farms. Instead we received abusive e-mails asking why we were attacking. had our farming troops killed and were told that we had no right to farm that far out. At what point did you think that was going to be conducive to positive relations.

Wkd repeatedly mailed asking for the farm runs to be dodged but were told "it may not be a farm run" as if we actually wanted to noble 300 point barbs. insulting our quality that way was a recipe for disaster. you were a nice person but a soft leader and didnt stamp on the poor practice. We will always carry war to the barb nobling noobs of the world.

It would have been nice of us to cancel the nap and give you warning its true. but then it would have been nice for your players to dodge our farm runs, let us know you were nobling crap villages, or at least apologise when killing our troops. In the end we made you pay the price for being noobs. from now on we are only looking for diplomacy with decent players and therefore need never worry about this happening again.

DeletedUser

Lets get it right we did dodge attacks when players were online to do so, but we were still getting attacks days after the villages were nobled, as players like Nuke-For-Food refused to stop attacks even though they were like 15-20 fields away.
As for myself I never actually took a barb village!
Also when you mailed about it we did send a tribe wide mail out and put a stop on nobling of all barbs under 1500 points but whatever we had done I doubt would have been enough.
Simple reason is you wanted a new target and was nothing to do with barbs that's just an excuse to try justify your deceitful ways of operating only people will start to become wise to it now.
Our mistake was ever persuing a nap with you at all.

DeletedUser7369

Lets get it right we did dodge attacks when players were online to do so, but we were still getting attacks days after the villages were nobled, as players like Nuke-For-Food refused to stop attacks even though they were like 15-20 fields away.
As for myself I never actually took a barb village!
Also when you mailed about it we did send a tribe wide mail out and put a stop on nobling of all barbs under 1500 points but whatever we had done I doubt would have been enough.
Simple reason is you wanted a new target and was nothing to do with barbs that's just an excuse to try justify your deceitful ways of operating only people will start to become wise to it now.
Our mistake was ever persuing a nap with you at all.

No taipan you never. A few of your players did but there were many that did not. I received rude e-mails stating that i had no right to attack their new villages because the nap only covered 7x7. The players in question (yes there were more than a few players guilty of this) simply killed our troops and said that "you should change your bookmarks" as if it was all our fault they nobled rubbish villages we were all farming. Telling me to delete my bookmarks wont automatically solve iron brew's rockerdish's etc etc so once your idiots nobled rubbish villages they should have accepted that they would need to mail 20 wkd members to request they stopped farming it. instead they said we already told iron brew so we are not dodging any more.

Yes we wanted a target. there were plenty to choose from without terminating one of our two naps (our only diplomatic relations) however. unfortunately your tribe were so rude about the barbs that it annoyed us.

With regards to your tribe wide mail. i saw it, i liked it, your tribe members ignored it. Sending a mail that gets ignored solves nothing. Actually stopping them nobling rubbish barbs would have!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9358

from now on we are only looking for diplomacy with decent players and therefore need never worry about this happening again.

I doubt you will find many takers as your reputation is well known within world 8 now as a tribe that cannot be trusted.

We will always carry war to the barb nobling noobs of the world.

While diamond did noble barbs I find it intersting to see WKD have nobled them too, 13 in fact including a 165, 239 and 223 pointer.

We assumed that your members would then dodge our attacks on former farms.

I don't know any tribe that would be happy to 'pay tribute' to another tribe and can't believe you expected people to give you free resources.

The fact is no one expects notice of a war and everybody knows NAPs can be broken and maybe it was a 'tactical masterstroke' sending attacks early in the morning before declaring, but bragging about it? I'd rather restart and be in a tribe with a little more class than that than tarred with the WKD brush.

DeletedUser

Hmm

I would like to point out to all of the honourable ladies and gentlemen, that there was actually Barb munching on both sides, which would be apparent, had the stats shown here not been seemingly so selective, but then the press in the UK do that all the time anyway, so whats good for one i guess is good for another. And then to summarise, who here is naive enough to actually believe what they read in the newspaper. And to finish, did anyone else note that "Libya are threatening the UN with Tribalwars"

DeletedUser2918

It would have been nice of us to cancel the nap and give you warning its true.

really? you think?

whatever the reasons for your war tbh i would have expected more from the new no.1 ranked tribe. Now everyone knows that in game diplomacy is non-binding - but personally i've gone from being impressed by a nice bit of pnp to being a little disappointed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

really? you think?

whatever the reasons for your war tbh i would have expected more from the new no.1 ranked tribe. Now everyone knows that in game diplomacy is non-binding - but personally i've gone from being impressed by a nice bit of pnp to being a little disappointed. :icon_rolleyes:

So you see there little bragging on the stats is a little misleading, would any other tribe have faired much better, I doubt it. How many players login at 6.00 am on a Sunday morning to snipe nobles from a tribe they are suppose to be napped with.
By the time most people logged in villages had been cleared and nobled or nobles enroute with no troops to defend or snipe or backtime with.
I doubt the stats would have been so convincing had wicked acted in a more honourable way.

Yes diplomacy is non-binding so whats the point of it?

Just a suggestion for the tw game designers, maybe a world where the game recognises naps and alliances therefore it is impossible to attack a nap or allied player as the game won't let you, sure it could be done like when a player is banned the game won't let you send an attack, or in beginner protection.
Would stop foul play with tribes like wicked, most tribes I operated with our pretty fair but you always get the cheats who like to bend the rules and spoil the game.

DeletedUser6695

You breached diplomacy by nobling barbs within ours areas,

Breach in diplomacy= end of NAP

buh bye ~D~

DeletedUser

Why is it necessary to go on like neandethals? As i had already highlighted, there was barb munching on both sides. Surely you can all read as well as write nice long stories.

DeletedUser6695

Why is it necessary to go on like neandethals? As i had already highlighted, there was barb munching on both sides. Surely you can all read as well as write nice long stories.

Im pretty sure if you checked the stats correctly you wouldn't look like a bit of a silly boy right now :lol:

The only small barbs(farms) that were nobled were by limeyturkey and samster both of which were dismissed.

The rest of the barbs nobled were quit players(who most likely restarted at the sight of WKD axes) as if you look at the dates and points it is impossible for a barb to be that large
:icon_wink:

Anyone else wanna try?

DeletedUser7369

Can people stop making CF look intelligent please. It really doesnt sit well with me.

He is however correct. our barb noblers were kicked and had their main villages nobled. your players were told its ok. defend them. we have a nap that says its ok to be rude because they cant do anything.

Turns out we could and did.

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion for the tw game designers, maybe a world where the game recognises naps and alliances therefore it is impossible to attack a nap or allied player as the game won't let you, sure it could be done like when a player is banned the game won't let you send an attack, or in beginner protection.
Would stop foul play with tribes like wicked, most tribes I operated with our pretty fair but you always get the cheats who like to bend the rules and spoil the game.

Based on your tribes diplomacy, you'd have never been attacked by anyone lol, you had a NAP or an Alliance with every tribe in your K in an effort to protect your barb nobling ways.

Let's face facts, no player who actively farms on a new world is going to be impressed by a barb nobler. They would be even less impressed to have received the insulting messages from some of your players. If you noble a barb, surely you should be expecting to find it has incoming farming troops. The excuse of not dodging in case it was a real attack is ridiculous, when you consider that WKD have a clear policy of no barb nobling and have kicked players for doing so, then why would you expect a genuine attack on your newly nobled barb?!?!?

I would also like to add, that on two occassions members of your tribe nobled barbs within my 7x7, without having asked my permission as the NAP stated they should have done. They didn't dodge my troops and were rude when I asked them to. So really what else couild you have expected? I was very pleased to have nobled one of their villages in recompense for my losses.

DeletedUser9358

Ok fine, you say the NAP was breached and let's assume that was true. Obviously because of your tribes high moral code and dislike of supposed rudeness you cancelled it citing these reasons. You then didn't let the NAP carry on, build your troops, launch attacks during night bonus to land dead on Sunday morning at 8.00am when most are having a lie in, cancelled the NAP and declared war. Neither did you attack and clear at least one player before that time.

You want to play TW that way, fine. I've had to restart, but it was a learning curve and will make me a better player and unfortunatly a lot less trusting, but please don't come on here trying to take the moral high ground. What you did and how you did it was underhand and far worse than anything Diamond ever did, and believe me the mails we had from other tribes saying the same was enough to tell us that your reputation in World 8 is shot. No amount of tit for tat on this thread, or probable attempts to deny/counter what I've written will change that. Your a big tribe with strong players, enjoy your success while it lasts.

DeletedUser

Diamond were on 294,669 point and are now on 16,323... And to think they were in the top 10 ? :lol:

OMG beattie are you so shallow as to gloat you were one of the barb nobling noobs who were in Diamond and probably one of the causes of the problems, then you jumped ship cause you have a buddy called Purple wkd, who must have felt sorry for your noobness and knowing the impending events offered you a wildcard into the tribe.
Don't gloat your stats are embarressing, strange how a war which is suppose to be about barb munching noobs would then accept them into their tribe.
Your noobness is here for all to see and laugh at, don't try to take any credit for their stats man you just make yourself look a complete nob!

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&id=359131&utm_source=uk&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

DeletedUser6695

Ok fine, you say the NAP was breached and let's assume that was true. Obviously because of your tribes high moral code and dislike of supposed rudeness you cancelled it citing these reasons. You then didn't let the NAP carry on, build your troops, launch attacks during night bonus to land dead on Sunday morning at 8.00am when most are having a lie in, cancelled the NAP and declared war. Neither did you attack and clear at least one player before that time.

You want to play TW that way, fine. I've had to restart, but it was a learning curve and will make me a better player and unfortunatly a lot less trusting, but please don't come on here trying to take the moral high ground. What you did and how you did it was underhand and far worse than anything Diamond ever did, and believe me the mails we had from other tribes saying the same was enough to tell us that your reputation in World 8 is shot. No amount of tit for tat on this thread, or probable attempts to deny/counter what I've written will change that. Your a big tribe with strong players, enjoy your success while it lasts.

Our reputation? Pfft... Being infamous is just as good as being famous.Any publicity is good publicity.

But seriously, what tribes mailed you? Cause im pretty sure we only care about one tribe and thats WKD(well mebbe iPod but thats cause they are scary :p)

DeletedUser

Fusion, why you on this forum so much?, where is your villa on uk8?