Disappointed

DeletedUser

Today i was greatly disappointed in the way a member of TFF,dealt with my inbound, despite having 24 hours to stack his village and kill as many of my troops as possibly and even snipe my nuke/nobles, he instead left the village empty,so i know what i will be doing over the next few days as i have found a easy way to gain villages it seems, so it seems TFF do crack when they are attacked, i was looking forward to seeing what i had killed today,

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Today i was greatly disappointed in the way a member of TFF,dealt with my inbound, despite having 24 hours to stack his village and kill as many of my troops as possibly and even snipe my nuke/nobles, he instead left the village empty,so i know what i will be doing over the next few days as i have found a easy way to gain villages it seems, so it seems TFF do crack when they are attacked, i was looking forward to seeing what i had killed today,

I guess you are english sly, and not the original one :) as I used to be friends with him and he didn't gloat...

and do you know about the power cuts in scotland? I don't want to appear like I am worming out of this but we lost power for several hours, and computers generally don't work when the power isn't there:icon_eek:

DeletedUser5528

You wasn't as disappointed as I was :lol:

However if you are disappointed at gaining an enemy village I think the point of the game may be lost on you.

DeletedUser5582

Hi Chaz55 welcome to Death (see what I did there huh!)

By your reasoning TFF players are everyday to be found wearing sackcloth and ashes and howling "oh why did you not stack (more)" at the moon.

In fact only recently The Dan had to place a bulk order for Kleenex (I wanted kittensoft but was outvoted) due to the outpourings of woe and misery to be found in our tribe after recent caps against your tribe.

Still with your new cap and that disappointment still heavy on your heart console yourself with the thought of the 20k villas more or so that you need.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

it was disappointing,as the last round i had with the player, i came off worse with 23 dead nukes and 6 dead nobles but it was a good battle, my last nuke came home with a few survivors,, one thing that makes the game interesting to play, is the anticipation of what your outbound will be,but after the first 10 nukes, i could guess what colour the rest would be, green,

im not English sly, only time i ever talk to the rest of death is when im asking for others to pile the pressure on players,

DeletedUser5582

well good point and is no fun without a tussle for a villa so am sure with power restored Larger Than Expected Dan will give you the fun you crave.

im not English sly, only time i ever talk to the rest of death is when im asking for others to pile the pressure on players,

this makes me sad though as if you don't chat to your tribe then why bother logging on as otherwise is just a clicky thing game?!

DeletedUser

we have no time to talk,all we seem to be doing is shifting support around, tagging, sending, again and again, i think my average inbound count each day is about 50 which is not to bad, but the previous owner failed to stack my front-line probably,

well saying we dont talk is a bit of a lie, we do have a laugh now and again at some of the reports and inbounds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Chaz
I am sorry I disappointed you in such away.:icon_redface: And I am currently being flogged by Jo for my ineptness.

Surely you must have liked the way I took my village back last night after your 100 nukes and 13 nobles descended on my poor village? Or was it the fact that I didn't give you less than 5 seconds to own it?

I am sadly enjoying my time actually seeing some action from Death, despite losing this monster of a village to you.

keep blowing the dust of them, atleast someone is.

Grumpy

DeletedUser

that was my bad, messed up support time, was watching friends instead at the time and not concentrating on what i was doing,
but i dont think the village is going any where this time, i enjoyed our last battle where it cost us both a lot and was looking forward to another blood bath,

still got a lot of dust to blow off

DeletedUser5582

dust?! lol think you should be concentrating on other things too! Ok the old owner on your acc was A: a bit of a gent and B: a very good player.

Now I don't know when you took over the acc here but in the last month these are stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Players: Iakovosian

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 10
Difference: 125

chart

and over past 3 months...

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Players: Iakovosian

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 10
Difference: 126

chart

Am not sure I would be blaming old player for those stats as he seemed to cope very well!

Anyway well done for grabbing that villa and just think what will happen when you get more than 50 incoming a day!

DeletedUser

the account just over a week came in to find half empty farms but full warehouses in nearly all villages, only 2 villages worth of troops in front-line villages and that was only in a few while the rest had less than that,despite 300 inbound in total to front line villages, which have all been lost apart from a few, apparently the account had at least 1 new owner before me, and was sat for a long time which damaged the account greatly, from what i could see the nukes had been sitting there in the safe zone for a long time, not moving a muscle, apart from when the sitter farmed with nobles,

i just meant to be a monkey pushing a button according to grumpy
push-on-the-button-prev12676246880exKoG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

ah ok then well don't be a monkey get those nukes walking (resist the urge to send at the former sitter) and see if you make this acc great again

Wish you all the best

DeletedUser

i enjoyed our last battle where it cost us both a lot and was looking forward to another blood bath,

See Chaz, you don't really know me, never really costs ME that much, just ask the tribe members that supported me:icon_wink:. (As usual I hear them cry in the background)

And to coin an old phrase.

Go TFF!!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ban discussion does not belong on the forums. All discussion regarding ingame bans should be via the support system.

Any further ban discussion will be punished, harshly.

DeletedUser7797

I used to put a book down my trousers when i went to see the head master!!!!

Now where did I leave my copy of War and Peace?

DeletedUser7797

if we didn't laugh mate we'd cry.

I nearly mentioned the war.......... (oh no I did)

I think I got away with it

DeletedUser

Well at least Chaz55 (Iakovasian) you have got people taking again on the forum, but personally I wouldn't have said a word.

DeletedUser7797

It's been decided

Cockadillos it is. They are ugly looking things but well protected, savage and able to fly behind enemy lines.

be afraid, be very afraid.........