Disappointed

DeletedUser5582

maybe they could fly support to villas The Dan was taking so he'd think you were a useful member of the Shroud Wearers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7797

maybe they could fly support to villas The Dan was taking so he'd think you were a useful member of the Shroud Wearers :icon_eek:

No way, all the members of Death know how useless I am, let's not dispel their belief.:)

DeletedUser

That's good question that I would like to know as well!
43.gif

DeletedUser5582

attempts kiss of life to these forums (Mitchnom goes blind)

so as we go about our daily TW lives occasionally we get a mail forwarded to us that makes you go :icon_eek:

This one should be shared as was sent by Disappointed of Barking

Iakovosian on 27.09. at 18:57
It seems the gorilla house at death is getting the better of you,so if were so useless how come a number of us are having a lot of success at the moment?

just out of interest more than anything else, as your views have been interesting to say the least

Now this word success I do not think it means what they think it means.

last 24 hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

chart

last 48 hrs....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

last month....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 592
Side 2: 70
Difference: 522

chart

last 3 months

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 979
Side 2: 157
Difference: 822

chart

so raise your glasses and toast the Shroud Wearers success!

DeletedUser

The question is did disappointed of Barking (I do hope you aren't from Essex) manage to get the vill that he sent 80+ nukes at and 7 nobles?

DeletedUser8856

Its Progress Jo, accounts you are stealing villas from, are a mess .. we are trying our best and will make them strong again

so if were so useless how come a number of us are having a lot of success at the moment?

I don't think that just because some are losing villas it means that none of us are having success ? .. alot of us are having alot of success in some ways, i mean fair enough you are taking all these villas but as if that means we won't get them back.

attempts kiss of life to these forums (Mitchnom goes blind)

Try harder Jo, Footballs back in season, would be nice to see how things are going .. its been a long half time ..

DeletedUser7797

It's been a bit difficult to get too much "success" as some of us have been concentrating on regaining some lost villages (these weren't lost to TFF but to the Mod Gods).

Remember Michael Watson completing the Marathon was a success.

This is a marathon to us not the 100 metres

DeletedUser

the main reason for the message was to see if the account was still active, and now i know the rover is in control, yes i might send one to many nukes, but it got the job done a a southern cluster,

and i was bored at the time, so thought i would have another interesting convo with milines, as his views are interesting

so what name do you play under now jo?

redleg, be careful what you say, i was told i would of got a warning even if i said conspiracy theory, when i last posted on this world,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8856

lol chaz, milnes want grumpy when you chatted I don't think, I told you who it was in game :),

Are you sure you don't mean northern cluster chaz ? lol

DeletedUser

i get my south and north confused, any way it was a cluster
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: milnes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 9
Difference: 233

chart

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,448,402
Side 2: 95,788
Difference: 1,352,614

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,080
Difference: 210,080

chart

DeletedUser

The question is did disappointed of Barking (I do hope you aren't from Essex) manage to get the vill that he sent 80+ nukes at and 7 nobles?
certainly not lol! I hope somebody else sitting milnes cared to kill the other seperate incs at noble pace. However,
unit_snob.png
7 minus one train is 3 which is impossible to capture that villa with that huge time gaps in between.

the main reason for the message was to see if the account was still active
it is, as you've experienced
emoticon-00116-evilgrin.gif

and i was bored at the time, so thought i would have another interesting convo with milines, as his views are interesting
like 'you' were useless? :>

the answer is somewhere on page #1 hun

i get my south and north confused, any way it was a cluster
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: milnes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 9
Difference: 233

chart

*uninteresting crap following*

is always easy to compare an entire tribe with an enemy player. Well done congratulations for this.

cd555818cede58fa261ec39ef8f3a83f.png

Link to TW-stats displaying the schedule above

yes, you succeeded in taking 31 villages off milnes that month. But don't forget of milnes' point of view!

39 in total! hum lemme do some sum I need to use my fingers and toes for this.

39 gains - 31 losses = +8

huh? Do you really want us to buy your story?
rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser5528

As we are talking diappointments I'll have my little say on this..

Disappointing Fact number 1: Since siroxel26 took over the leadership of death in a solo leadership role Death have had by far their worst EVER performance issues.

Disappointing fact number 2: Certain members of Death cant see what is staring them right in the face, For those of you that are fighting and lets face it it is less than a handful of you, do you not realise that for a tribe to win we need 75% of the worlds active villages held for 1 month, So with this in mind even with your small successes and the battle wins you are getting it isn't enough.

Think about it like this lets say for example that Death (huns and iak) manage to remove the frontline of milnes from their borders and are no longer threatened by it, This would be a victory for them but with the current rates of TFF success in the other areas of the map you will still lose the world so basically have put in all this effort for nothing. We dont need to defeat Hunskelper to win this world. I use Hunskelper as he is the only player that has shown he deserves a mention and pretty much the only death player with any sort of organisation in his tactics.

For TFF we are happy for you few to keep fighting as you are and the only diappointment really is that you stay blindly loyal to a tribe that has done nothing but let you down since Mike left.

This is a tribe game not a solo war game or a duo game, it has been proved time and time again across many worlds and servers that if you do not behave as a tribe you will not see success as one.

I would suggest players have a long hard look at their position in the tribe they are in and ask themselves if it is worth all the effort they put in when it is not followed up by their tribemates.

DeletedUser5582

um same one that have been since Feb 2011?! Why would I move I like my neighbours :icon_evil:

Side 1:
Players: mitchnom
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/02/2011 00:00:00 to 30/09/2011 15:27:01

Total conquers:

Side 1: 661
Side 2: 7,928
Difference: 7,267

chart

Side 1: 174
Difference: 174

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,416,292
Side 2: 64,704,320
Difference: 58,288,028

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,636,816
Difference: 1,636,816

chart

nice to see this forum back into life though!

DeletedUser7797

As we are talking diappointments I'll have my little say on this..

Disappointing Fact number 1: Since siroxel26 took over the leadership of death in a solo leadership role Death have had by far their worst EVER performance issues.

Disappointing fact number 2: Certain members of Death cant see what is staring them right in the face, For those of you that are fighting and lets face it it is less than a handful of you, do you not realise that for a tribe to win we need 75% of the worlds active villages held for 1 month, So with this in mind even with your small successes and the battle wins you are getting it isn't enough.

Think about it like this lets say for example that Death (huns and iak) manage to remove the frontline of milnes from their borders and are no longer threatened by it, This would be a victory for them but with the current rates of TFF success in the other areas of the map you will still lose the world so basically have put in all this effort for nothing. We dont need to defeat Hunskelper to win this world. I use Hunskelper as he is the only player that has shown he deserves a mention and pretty much the only death player with any sort of organisation in his tactics.

For TFF we are happy for you few to keep fighting as you are and the only diappointment really is that you stay blindly loyal to a tribe that has done nothing but let you down since Mike left.

This is a tribe game not a solo war game or a duo game, it has been proved time and time again across many worlds and servers that if you do not behave as a tribe you will not see success as one.

I would suggest players have a long hard look at their position in the tribe they are in and ask themselves if it is worth all the effort they put in when it is not followed up by their tribemates.

A great attempt to divide and conquer.

Unfortunately for you guys some of us like being the under-dogs and respect loyalty.

Some of us are busy re-organising our villages and as previously stated we are treating this like a marathon not a sprint.

Keep up the goood fight, we are enjoying ourselves!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8856

Enjoyed your time off zz ? Leaving poor tri on there all on his own :(

Me and Ach led the tribe together since the war started, not just him since that's what you seem to think, I put in alot of the work and did most of the sitting hence the term 'tribe sitter' was thrown about .. Yes that's me, the reason is not the fact of bad leadership neccesarily, obviously with two leaders things run more smoothly .. The only people who lost hope after ach leaving were the south .. He controlled the south, me the north

Also he is still around incase you didn't realise, just because he is not on the ach account doesn't mean he's gone forever

We have had alot of players quit and just left accounts to barb, I've worked all night sometimes to get passwords and to make sure I find players, which was working fine until Wayne left up north and all these barbs came about .. Since you guys always say there is no skill in barb nobling and there was no skill in taking them inside our territory, simple attack and stack ..
Stats still mean nothing to us Jo no matter how many times you show them, we know who is losing villas and we are trying to control that but we also know who is gaining and who is putting the effort in, that's why we are still here because we have players that want to keep on taking villas until there are no more left to take, that's the attitude over here so stuff your pathetic 'you're never going to win remarks' like red said there is no glory in winning the 100m race, there is glory in winning the marathon

DeletedUser

is always easy to compare an entire tribe with an enemy player. Well done congratulations for this.

cd555818cede58fa261ec39ef8f3a83f.png

Link to TW-stats displaying the schedule above

yes, you succeeded in taking 31 villages off milnes that month. But don't forget of milnes' point of view!

39 in total! hum lemme do some sum I need to use my fingers and toes for this.

39 gains - 31 losses = +8

huh? Do you really want us to buy your story?
rolleyes.gif

now let me do my maths, hmmm about 20 villages were from an inactive so i think that makes 19 true conquers, for the others he might as well be attacking a barb,

we all have our own points of view, my message was directed at the owner of the milines account, not its baby sitter

DeletedUser5582

Stats still mean nothing to us Jo no matter how many times you show them, we know who is losing villas and we are trying to control that but we also know who is gaining and who is putting the effort in, that's why we are still here because we have players that want to keep on taking villas until there are no more left to take, that's the attitude over here so stuff your pathetic 'you're never going to win remarks' like red said there is no glory in winning the 100m race, there is glory in winning the marathon

am not sure I have ever said "you're never going to win" and as for stats just replying to the account hopping question?!

sheesh I was the one toasting your success!

Unfortunately for you guys some of us like being the under-dogs and respect loyalty.

Some of us are busy re-organising our villages and as previously stated we are treating this like a marathon not a sprint.

Keep up the good fight, we are enjoying ourselves!:icon_biggrin:

now this I can believe in, sips champagne and nods, so Siro the great please be nice and remember this is a game! We are all here for the long haul so lets toast everyone that has made it here thus far and hell as is sunny and the birds are singing will even include the production line of new Shroud Wearers logging on to test themselves against our spear nukes.

Both sides have had players going awol (Callingstation, Tea Towel Boy for us causing safe K's to be re fought over) so lets cut out the excuses and get on with finishing this world!

Love to all.

DeletedUser8856

Was aimed at Dan Jo, not everything i say is aimed at you ;)

now this I can believe in, sips champagne and nods, so Siro the great please be nice and remember this is a game! We are all here for the long haul so lets toast everyone that has made it here thus far and hell as is sunny and the birds are singing will even include the production line of new Shroud Wearers logging on to test themselves against our spear nukes.

Hey im not a horrible person, i just like to stand up for myself and my tribe
I agree with the toast, yes well i can say alot of experience can be taken from this world when moving to others, most in this world are not amateurs