Disappointed

DeletedUser

now let me do my maths, hmmm about 20 villages were from an inactive so i think that makes 19 true conquers, for the others he might as well be attacking a barb,

we all have our own points of view, my message was directed at the owner of the milines account, not its baby sitter

villa is villa, end of discussion. Ingame rankings, files and statistics do not discern between inactive or active enemy :icon_wink:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Enjoyed your time off zz ? Leaving poor tri on there all on his own :(

Poor dan-tri all on his own :icon_cry: sobs

With only school 5 days a week, out of school activities 4 of those nights too, poor me has done so badly against death

Side 1:
Players: zzdan480zz
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: 20/08/2011 00:00:00 to 30/09/2011 18:04:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 21
Difference: 22

chart

Me and Ach led the tribe together since the war started, not just him since that's what you seem to think, I put in alot of the work and did most of the sitting hence the term 'tribe sitter' was thrown about .. Yes that's me, the reason is not the fact of bad leadership neccesarily, obviously with two leaders things run more smoothly .. The only people who lost hope after ach leaving were the south .. He controlled the south, me the north

nod, yes, you monitored K20's and 30's, ach the 40's 50's 60's and 70's most likely:icon_razz:

Also he is still around incase you didn't realise, just because he is not on the ach account doesn't mean he's gone forever

I want to speak to ach again, as he was a polite fellow :) can anyone give me any account direction pointers?

We have had alot of players quit and just left accounts to barb

As Acheron once told me when Dee barbed, thats life(also life was a lot tougher with a 10 mil acc than a 2.5 mil acc like wayne...)

I've worked all night sometimes to get passwords and to make sure I find players, which was working fine until Wayne left up north and all these barbs came about

sobs:icon_cry:

.. Since you guys always say there is no skill in barb nobling and there was no skill in taking them inside our territory, simple attack and stack ..

10K has a few minor differences to 500 points, namely the 2-3 month build period before it is any use...

Stats still mean nothing to us Jo no matter how many times you show them

Chaz obviously doesn't think that:lol:

we know who is losing villas and we are trying to control that

Sometimes the white flag is better than the trumpet rally...

but we also know who is gaining and who is putting the effort in, that's why we are still here because we have players that want to keep on taking villas until there are no more left to take

I doubt it will come to that, Its fairly obvious you don't even have a hope of winning the glory now

that's the attitude over here so stuff your pathetic 'you're never going to win remarks' like red said there is no glory in winning the 100m race, there is glory in winning the marathon

Well unfortunately, you're not going to win glory in either:icon_eek:

:icon_cool:

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5528

Enjoyed your time off zz ? Leaving poor tri on there all on his own :(

Afraid I haven't had any time off, just had a little move to get the whole tribe functioning as I am not a selfish brute.

You are very quick to stand up and stamp your feet and throw a tantrum on here to tell us all what a great leader you are when the truth is your tribe is in turmoil and now you look for excuses to make it not your fault, that is a typical response from someone your age I guess but a good example as to the maturity in your leadership. TFF has suffered players disappearing many times and has just got on with it without making excuses like you are so fond of doing, The fact remains Death have suffered since Mike went so that only shows just how poor you are.

I eagerly await your next feet stamping session as they are entertaining if nothing else.

DeletedUser7797

The fact remains Death have suffered since Mike went so that only shows just how poor you are.

You are soooooooo mean.

Stamps feet and stomps out........

Slams door

:)

DeletedUser5528

You are soooooooo mean.

Stamps feet and stomps out........

Slams door

:)

:lol: That was a very good attempt at the Siro tantrum but unfortunately you haven't quite got it right. Please please try harder as it was nearly there.

DeletedUser5582

well dragging this thread back on topic away from tantrum impersonations (actually I enjoy a Siro The Great post as when he is not moaning are good to read)

See Shroud Wearers and their allies are launching a few scouts so is this a sign of a HC nuke heavy offensive?! New Hylander may have gone off a bit too soon but I live in hope that some funsies may be starting (oh and killing all those HC nukes means is easier to clear when I retaliate!)

So Disappointed of Barking will you be equally disappointed with your own side's defending or will it be another mail saying how "well" you are doing!

well we live in hope so let the fun begin!

DeletedUser8856

Maybe it is Jo, maybe it is ..
Yes new hylander is trying to live up to the old ones standard, it's not easy taking over after him lol .. We will see how it goes from here, he has a long list of villas to take back, but I have confidence :)

I was more than happy to watch the incomings rise last night, I do love it when zzdan attacks me, makes me feel all warm inside .. Especially when his attacks land on days I'm there full time :)

Siro

DeletedUser5528

am now doubly disappointed as no tantrum this time...

Disappointing fact, Death have and still are suffering under the leadership of Siro the not so Great.

DeletedUser5528

Have I not already mentioned I am not there ??

Come on siro if your gonna try and get the better of me at least post reps from the account I play and leave poor old Dan tri alone...

DeletedUser8856

I knew you were moving but didnt know so sudden, still nice to know I guess, leaving poor old tri alone is out of the question, im pretty sure I'm going all out now

DeletedUser5528

am sure your 2 nukes wont worry him.

I think what you meant to say is you will get your tribe to do it so you can take advantage like you normally do,, heaven forbid you should actually do something yourself... We have seen where that gets you!!!

DeletedUser8856

Interesting, well we shall see then won't we .. It's weird I thought I had more nukes than that, guess he shouldn't be so worried after all .. And for the record I don't see problems with joint nuke effort .. If people send nukes and ask me to put nobles behind .. Why would I say no ?

DeletedUser5528

ok Siro , There is nout wrong with teamwork as you well know, think the tit for tat between us is perhaps getting silly now so time to stop.

The fact still remains that under your leadership death are doing worse then they have ever done, perhaps you could actually provide an answer as to why that is rather than playing this tit for tat with me as getting boring now.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I knew you were moving but didnt know so sudden, still nice to know I guess, leaving poor old tri alone is out of the question, im pretty sure I'm going all out now

All out now? :icon_eek:

Its not been impressive I have to say, 40 nukes over 4 villas, are you called new Iakovosian by any chance?

I was more than happy to watch the incomings rise last night, I do love it when zzdan attacks me, makes me feel all warm inside .. Especially when his attacks land on days I'm there full time :)

Siro

There full time? Why are you losing villages then:icon_confused:

Im mystified, tell me more

Ive even been doing rubbish trains and you still can't snipe them?

Oh, and whats this

http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/58bd1e888ed246e63da27bc81c562f7b

Lovely :)

DeletedUser

All out now? :icon_eek:

Its not been impressive I have to say, 40 nukes over 4 villas, are you called new Iakovosian by any chance?

No, i like sending 60 nukes a village, 100 if i can be asked

DeletedUser8800

hi everyone still see we are getting on lol
and siro i love you dont go for the bait they are faultering lol