[DISCUSSION] Diamond Jubilee Tournament

DeletedUser4

[tt]Hope you have a great tournament

Good luck to all[/tt]

DeletedUser7179

Whats the prizes for winning the tournament?? What makes it a tournament rather than just a series of rounds??

DeletedUser4

[tt] There are no prizes per round its 1st, 2nd and 3rd as shows in the post in announcements for the tournament of 750/500/250 premium points[/tt]

DeletedUser

Awesooooome :D
Shame I won't be here on sunday and monday. Will just have to make do with saturday and tuesday.
Thanks for not adding the new premium features Tracey :D

DeletedUser4

Awesooooome :D
Shame I won't be here on sunday and monday. Will just have to make do with saturday and tuesday.
Thanks for not adding the new premium features Tracey :D

[tt]You still stand a chance as all 13 rounds count [/tt]

DeletedUser4

That's even better then, completely fair just how it should be. This has made my day, well... uh.. weekend :D

[tt]The wiki link in the announcement shows you how you can win points on each round [/tt]

DeletedUser7179

I think it is worth mentioning that this is a solo tournament and not a team one so rounds are 1 player tribe limit (most of them) as the link is a little misleading!

DeletedUser4

I think it is worth mentioning that this is a solo tournament and not a team one so rounds are 1 player tribe limit (most of them) as the link is a little misleading!

[tt]It is a solo tournament but you can have normal tribe rounds, unforutnately due to a migrane and bad communication between dab and I he didnt realise that. He will change some of the rounds so they are normal tribe rounds but still count towards this tournament .[/tt]

DeletedUser

never played one of these before so will give it a go, but how do you enter? just normal log in screen and wait to see the round appear there?

EDIT: nevermind, in it now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will have a go have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11065

this has been he funnest couple rounds of speed ive played in a long time :)

DeletedUser7179

Cause u score points for top 3 not 1st numpty read the rules!

DeletedUser10594

postet by ramirez1394

this has been he funnest couple rounds of speed ive played in a long time :)

and I pwnd you !