[DISCUSSION] Diamond Jubilee Tournament

DeletedUser

I think it is worth mentioning that this is a solo tournament and not a team one so rounds are 1 player tribe limit (most of them) as the link is a little misleading!

Remember this james? What happened to them being solo rounds anyway? Judging from the way you played, it was more of a tribe round backing one player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7179

Solo as in not a tribe tournament... so prizes are solo not as tribe!!! /faceplam!! do u just walk into walls all day??

DeletedUser8097

Adam. You and your excuses are cracking people up really hard.

You talk about James having a deffer but you yourself NEVER go into a battle alone =))
You always rely on other people's deff and the threads you opened on accidentally beating James show that quite well.

But everything goes just as I planned. So far, from your fake "2-0 win" over James, we got to a more realistic "3-2 win" FOR JAMES.

So here's a friendly advice. Learn to be quiet from time to time, it'll do your image a lot more good than Matt's forum-spamming-with-lies-philosophy is doing to it right now.

Wishing you all best,
Adrian.

DeletedUser8412

Adrian, just a word of advice, flaming all current and previous slap players just due to your hatred towards matt, doesnt do your image any good :lol:

DeletedUser8153

Sam (Buttafly) lost his train when baua and ray supported jobson, who won that battle? Jobson would have been nobled.

To be honest, this was an error on my part. I should have been more cautious and anticipated that they would stack. This was so long ago though... Why are we digging up the past?

On the topic of "solo" and "teaming" I have absolutely nothing against teamwork, and neither should anyone. Teamwork is something to be encouraged. What people, myself included, actually dislike is someone taking full credit for something which was in fact a team effort.

As for Adam vs Jobson. Adam is easily the better player, I don't care about how many times Jobson and his team have beaten him. This is the truth.

DeletedUser

Adam. You and your excuses are cracking people up really hard.

You talk about James having a deffer but you yourself NEVER go into a battle alone =))
You always rely on other people's deff and the threads you opened on accidentally beating James show that quite well.

[5/27/2012 1:18:20 AM] Adam: i'll go noble jobhead
[5/27/2012 1:18:22 AM] Adam: okay?
[5/27/2012 1:18:32 AM] Alexio: kk
[5/27/2012 1:19:13 AM] Adam: k i joined
[5/27/2012 1:19:13 AM] Adam: :D
[5/27/2012 1:19:19 AM] Alexio: kk
[5/27/2012 1:19:32 AM] Milad | iTeam: adam u rly have the mood for that?
[5/27/2012 1:19:36 AM] Milad | iTeam: since u joined
[5/27/2012 1:19:36 AM] Adam: yeah
[5/27/2012 1:19:38 AM] Milad | iTeam: leave me ur pw
[5/27/2012 1:19:40 AM] Adam: wont be long

50 minutes late and joining to noble Jobson, again Adrian you have no idea what you're talking about. As always Jobson has stuff on his profile saying how he is the best player, so i joined to shut him up :)

It isn't even Jobson making excuses anymore, it's you, And tbh your excuses for Jobson are even worse than Jobson's excuses so you should probably be quiet since i've proven you to look a fool already. You post half reports and half stories trying to make Jobson look good when it's so obvious by players who don't even know speed who is making up lies.

The fact that you keep posting so consistently trying to support Jobson as a good player shows how bad Jobson really is. If he was a good player then people would think that, they wouldnt need someone to constantly tell them how Jobson is good in a hopes that one day they'll believe it.

But everything goes just as I planned. So far, from your fake "2-0 win" over James, we got to a more realistic "3-2 win" FOR JAMES.

So here's a friendly advice. Learn to be quiet from time to time, it'll do your image a lot more good than Matt's forum-spamming-with-lies-philosophy is doing to it right now.

Real reports are not fake, Jobson being rimmed twice is not fake, the only thing fake is Jobson's skill. Also the fact that you posted 2 reports of the same round and counted them as a win per report shows your desperation.

I mean if we're counting individual reports within the same round Jobson would be on a way higher deficit, especially since i cleared 5 of his villages that round, so thats 5 wins, right
:icon_rolleyes:

And really, anyone who only got good because they botted every round really shouldnt be talking at all.

[6/6/2012 8:53:11 AM] Adam: adrian always bots (nod)
[6/6/2012 8:53:15 AM] Dorin D.: (shake)
[6/6/2012 8:53:18 AM] Dorin D.: not now
[6/6/2012 8:53:21 AM] Adam: he use to :D
[6/6/2012 8:53:26 AM] Dorin D.: to be honest
[6/6/2012 8:53:29 AM] Dorin D.: (think)
[6/6/2012 8:53:31 AM | Edited 8:53:37 AM] Dorin D.: no he didn't
[6/6/2012 8:53:42 AM] Adam: nice edit ;)
[6/6/2012 8:53:49 AM] Dorin D.: just so you can't copy it to Lisa

Even your brother told me and then edited it so i couldnt copy and paste it :icon_rolleyes: So Mr Botter, how's your image now?

DeletedUser

Adrian lionheart blah blah. All noobs who nobody likes, agreed?

DeletedUser8097

I found this funny:

It isn't even Jobson making excuses anymore, it's you, And tbh your excuses for Jobson are even worse than Jobson's excuses

------->

I joined 90 minutes later alone
i can assure you it was me vs 3.
nothing about how Jobson has won against me, because he hasn't
50 minutes late and joining to noble Jobson
i joined to shut him up :)
(But it was Adam who was shut up)

:icon_rolleyes:

As for me being a botter, let the admins decide that :lol: Go make a ticket or a thread on .NET about it :lol: You sound exactly like ThePunisher at this moment: "Reported for botting you cheater, sending 60 attacks in 1 second."

And off the record, better a botter (which I am not) than a liar (which was proven that you are) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

An excuse would be me giving a reason as to why something wrong happened, i beat jobson, including the round that you posted in :icon_neutral: The 1v3 and the 90 mins late was said to show how much of an advantage jobson had when he was beaten. Maybe it's because you're romanian you don't understand correctly.

ex·cuse: Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

Now go check your own and jobsons posts and then check mine. I dont need to defend anything, i was the one who won :icon_rolleyes:

Everyone knows how much you botted, it's pretty much like telling people to respect junim and faurio...why would anyone respect someone who bots in a game to win. As for me being a liar, please quote clearly where i have lied. You keep saying i'm a liar yet showed no evidence.

DeletedUser8097

i beat jobson, including the round that you posted in :icon_neutral: The 1v3 and the 90 mins late was said to show how much of an advantage jobson had when he was beaten.

clip_image001%25255B3%25255D.jpg

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=1299

James won. You lost.

As for me being a liar, please quote clearly where i have lied. You keep saying i'm a liar yet showed no evidence.

Check above, quoted you quite clearly. You cannot post one single message without lying. You've just proven AGAIN what a liar you are when you said that you beat jobson on the round HE WON.

Just for the luls, I'll quote you clearly again :lol:

I dont need to defend anything, i was the one who won :icon_rolleyes:

Check link for refreshening your memory. I'll get back to your lies in the weekend, seems you cannot see them without my help :icon_rolleyes:

Sleep tight my friend.

DeletedUser

I beat Jobson, if you fail to understand that then what is the point in replying?

As for the round months ago you so dearly hold onto, let the public decide then, 1 village player vs 5 village

The 5 village player is TOTALLY cleared and loses 3 villages until he gets support from 2 def players which allows him to keep his last 2, neither of which were his main and both totally cleared. Who won?

Have your own opinion if you want, doesn't mean that it's the correct one.

It is pointless to keep going back and forth on this since you're so far up each others bottoms (you and Jobson) that if Jobson said the sky was falling you would go along with his chicken little story and agree with it.