Do they have the -X- factor?

DeletedUser

As I joined UK3 and watched the world develop, I saw a behemoth appear to my north. Growing fast was the exciting and powerful -X- family. Currently ranked 9th in the world, their sister tribe -XX- and their other sister tribe -XXX- are ranked 24th and 68th respectively. 108 players united to conquer the world. A mighty 3,005,126 points against my 26,343. How I was excited. A powerful unit that could sweep across the world and contain all.

At first I believed the -X- guys loved me. I was the flavour of the moment on their forums, something a little special

This player has grown pretty big in only 3-4 weeks time she has 20k+ points now dont need someone like this in our K to be honest

http://uk.twstats.com/uk3/index.php?page=player&fi=1&id=225779

Sexy Gertrude

-X- - Tony.James today at 14:39 Quote you got to be kidding... have you seen her profile pic ?? Get an invite out Curtis ha ha

-X- - djcurtis today at 14:42 Quote haha yea I have seen it but her growth rate is pretty good and she is a crab apple to other people they like to fly solo

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:13 Quote i say recruit her to -xx- she can have a nice little barb next to me, i would be willing to keep a close eye on her exploits then for the good of the tribe of course :)
-XX- - powerage today at 15:14 Quote I wouldnt mind keeping a watchful eye on her...

nudge nudge wink wink...

-X- djcurtis today at 15:14 Quote She doesn't want any part of joining :p

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:16 Quote djcurtis wrote:
She doesn't want any part of joining :p

Did you mention i was a member of the -x- family and i was willing to help look after her assets?
Edited by stympygnome today at 15:16

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:17 Quote Wasn't she the one about a week ago that was offering to take some of our more skilled players and do something with them????

***looks for sign up list** PMSL
-XX- - powerage today at 15:19 Quote I'm not sure I understand how she thinks she is going to survive.

Should we not just stamp this out right now, and all attack?

-X- - Tony.James today at 15:21 Quote or invite her over ...for 'coffee' :)

-XX- - bodders01 today at 15:22 Quote Bet she looks nothing like that anyway. :p

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:24 Quote bodders01 wrote:
Bet she looks nothing like that anyway. :p
stop spoiling it, i want to be one of her sheep :) (renames myself flossy)

-XX- - bodders01 today at 15:27 Quote stympygnome wrote:
bodders01 wrote:
Its prob a he-she so your welcome. :p
If she was fit she would not spend all her time on here. :D

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:30 Quote bodders01 wrote:
stympygnome wrote:
bodders01 wrote:

Its prob a he-she so your welcome. :p
If she was fit she would not spend all her time on here. :D
just 'cos you fell out the ugly tree and every branch hit you in the face on the way down, rapidly followed by the ugly tree falling on you doesn't mean we are all ugly as sin. so stop dissing the skilled vision of lovlyness that she is .
best regards Flossy (Aka stumpy)

-XX- - bodders01 today at 15:33 Quote I have a woman in real life so dont need to fantasise about a picture.
Unlike sum obviously short and "stumpy". LOl
Edited by bodders01 today at 15:34

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:35 Quotl;;#
e bodders01 wrote:
I have a woman in real life so dont need to fantasise about a picture.
Unlike sum obviously short and "stumpy". LOl
i know give my regards to "your" woman, tell her i have lost my watch and ask her if she has seen it.
Stumpy (the sex god)

-XX- - bodders01 today at 15:37 Quote In your dreams.
She does not run around a field going BAH which is more to your liking.

-XX- - stympygnome today at 15:39 Quote :) :)

-XX- - bodders01 today at 15:41 Quote Finished now. :)
Are we going to take her down then?

-X- - Tony.James today at 15:48 Quote what do you want to take own ?? perv lol

How wrong I was to be though. It seems the greed of the -X- family far exceeds the lust and the time came for them to come and collect my villages. (That and the fact I did noble one of theirs I guess).

A simple process? I would have thought so. Particularly as unbeknown to them I have been dealing with a family bereavement and a very busy working week so have only been semi-active at best. But they din't know that, it's only a gameshow anyway and they seem to believe they should own my villages so they despatched a fine warrior to collect. A great warrior by the name KOOKen1

KOOKs seems to have a slightly different tactic to most for nobling villages, he holds his nobles in different villages, and sends a nuke with every single one. Effective for clearing defence, and I guess if you get them close enough together, with attack planners and stuff it could be killer.

So, after three days of attacking (2 and a half since the first noble arrived), he has one dead noble, and loyalty down as low as 20. How he must be celebrating. With that village in the bag he turns his attention on another.

To be fair, in my mirth I lost the third report, loyalty here is currently sitting at 57% - he has 1 attack inbound 8 hours away with support immediately following so I assume he has supernobles that can drop loyalty 70ish percent now?

So, whilst KOOks has been clowning himself in glory, his buddies, the ones who once loved me have decided he needs some help.

-XX- - bodders01 on 04.02. at 21:01 Quote Ok guys can everyone start sending attacks and fakes at Sexy Gertrude villages for the next 48hrs at least send as many as you possibly can so she has no time to attack and we can look at removing her.

Cheers
bodders

-XX- - bodders01 on 04.02. at 21:18 Quote Scout reports as well and I will makw a new post in the morning for them.

-XX- - Kirlan on 04.02. at 22:50 Quote One lone sword sent to each of her villages.
A scout will be sent out to each when the are available.

-XX- - Kirlan today at 00:20 Quote Second round of sword faigns now sent.

-XX- - stympygnome today at 00:30 Quote Kirlan wrote:
Second round of sword faigns now sent.

In come the spear and sword fakes, and Kirlan admits sending them on their forum. God how I love it. :)

So... What is my point in all this?

Like I said previously, RL has taken priority over my villages. I guess this is a public appeal for the -X- family to learn to use complex tools like this. Also, if sending fakes, don't use swords, its too obvious and 25-30 attacks is not enough to get someone stressed.

On a side note, I got this mail today.

john26m on 05.02. at 15:30
I am going to make -xxxx- part of the x,s group, we will only take active player in this area. safety in numbers. would you be interested.

The -X- factor hug in seems to grow and grow.

Love and hugs to the -X- guys,

SG

DeletedUser

I told dj we had a freakin spy.

I also love it yo missed out my story...

I feel so unloved.

Also i know your secret.

DeletedUser

Some of that was actually kinda good reading.

I liked it. :d

DeletedUser

I told dj we had a freakin spy.

I also love it yo missed out my story...

I feel so unloved.

Also i know your secret.

I wasn't telling your story, that arrives tomorrow I believe? You do know 12 second trains are pretty sucky though right? Also I didn't realise I had a secret.

DeletedUser

yea it was edge of the sit action

I don't see you posting anything better. Or anything good in fact. :|

Nah, was pretty good PnP, not overly suprised that -X-/-XX- failed though.

This world needs more PnP >.>

DeletedUser

I wasn't telling your story, that arrives tomorrow I believe? You do know 12 second trains are pretty sucky though right? Also I didn't realise I had a secret.
no, no not that won pumpkin.

RL, omg , you don't know who i am? lolz.

This is a turn up for the books.

BTW: those attacks are suicides, those nobles are crap, so the are sent to punishment (death).

DeletedUser

I don't see you posting anything better. Or anything good in fact. :|

Nah, was pretty good PnP, not overly suprised that -X-/-XX- failed though.

This world needs more PnP >.>
Becuase i nevar post?

DeletedUser

no, no not that won pumpkin.

RL, omg , you don't know who i am? lolz.

This is a turn up for the books.

BTW: those attacks are suicides, those nobles are crap, so the are sent to punishment (death).

Many of us have alter egos, and I admit I am not recognising you currently.

I will consider how many of your nobles to kill in the morning since you don't want them anyway.

DeletedUser

Becuase i nevar post?
# Total Posts: 55
# Posts Per Day: 0.80
# Find all posts by HumanRejection
# Find all threads started by HumanRejection

* Total Posts: 11
* Posts Per Day: 0.10
* Find all posts by Sexy Gertrude
* Find all threads started by Sexy Gertrude

:?

Sure shit dude.

I honestly don't see you posting anything good at all, you're merely dissing your own tribe more than it has already been hit, i mean, as stated, 3Mill V 26K and not a single village nobled, Hrmmms.

But yeah, the X family sucks. Rather badly.

Don't know how they've managed to stay this long tbh.

DeletedUser

Many of us have alter egos, and I admit I am not recognising you currently.

I will consider how many of your nobles to kill in the morning since you don't want them anyway.
Why wait...

You see I was the one that held of the attacks, before i got veto'd by more members of the HC. I was the one that told djcurtis that SG (thats you :D) was having troubles in RL. I was the one that is now trying to do something about it.,,,

What thanks do i get?

FA...

DeletedUser

on a technicality I am winning 1-0 at the moment Yall...

DeletedUser

# Total Posts: 55
# Posts Per Day: 0.80
# Find all posts by HumanRejection
# Find all threads started by HumanRejection

* Total Posts: 11
* Posts Per Day: 0.10
* Find all posts by Sexy Gertrude
* Find all threads started by Sexy Gertrude

:?

Sure shit dude.

I honestly don't see you posting anything good at all, you're merely dissing your own tribe more than it has already been hit, i mean, as stated, 3Mill V 26K and not a single village nobled, Hrmmms.

But yeah, the X family sucks. Rather badly.

Don't know how they've managed to stay this long tbh.
makes no sense.

DeletedUser

yep. you are.

You do know all the players attacking you are noobs?

Yes even me.

Your beloved. [that is a massive clue)

anyway seeya, i am bored of this forum mambojambo

also side note: I love being sarcastic towards stuff that are imo, idiotic, to the dude that writes in blue.

DeletedUser

Blargh, i meant they haven't nobled one off you. Although, that kinda adds to the point. :d
makes no sense.
Yes. It does. :|

Want me to spell it out? I T.

No, but seriously. X Family = 3million points.
Sexy Gurtrude = 26K

Have the X family nobled off Sexy Gurtrude? None.

Want the war stats?
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Sexy Gertrude

Side 2:
Tribes: -X- -XX- -XXX-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 411
Difference: 403

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,123
Side 2: 869,195
Difference: 852,072

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,980
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,980

image.php

also side note: I love being sarcastic towards stuff that are imo, idiotic, to the dude that writes in blue.

It's teal actually. :|

And, stop trolling, if you have nothing useful to post, don't post at all. Simple. ^^

DeletedUser

Why wait...

You see I was the one that held of the attacks, before i got veto'd by more members of the HC. I was the one that told djcurtis that SG (thats you :D) was having troubles in RL. I was the one that is now trying to do something about it.,,,

What thanks do i get?

FA...

To be fair, as I said previously I am not recognising you and we have not spoken in game in this world. So if you are trying to help me out then thanks, but you certainly haven't said anything to me.

DeletedUser

Considering your distance Gertrude and your villages points why would a good player even go for them......Your expecting a good player to travel over 24 hours to get a 4-5k Village? Must prove something there about yourself.

Simply put the thread was put up there because obviously your growth rate is commendable, and why not let some of the newer players to this game get some experience taking target practice on your villages.

So he can't send a 4noble 1s train like the rest of us.... or chooses not to oh well!

I am quite glad you actually think people put real thought into attacking you.

I also love when people real life issue quit when they get attacked. This thread was actually enjoyable besides the cheap shots underneath the fake politeness, and the cheap shots that were just plain arrogant for that matter.

DeletedUser

pleased to meet you too DJ, and I am certainly not hiding behind RL, just discussing the full picture.

What is true DJ is that your tribe seems to want to dominate by recruiting the masses, and despite having over 100 players in your family your tribe are prepared to accept mediocrity at best. I don't feel for a moment that I am your tribes most pressing issue, I would be more worried about someone trying to set up -XXXX- in your name. (Unless you have sanctioned the crazy move to a fourth family tribe).

DeletedUser

There will be no -XXXX- and I am looking to remove members and lessen our numbers and eventually get it to just 2 tribes. Then who knows from there. This would be by kicking inactive, uncooperative people etc.

Last edited by a moderator: