Do they have the -X- factor?

DeletedUser

There will be no -XXXX- and I am looking to remove members and lessen our numbers and eventually get it to just 2 tribes. Then who knows from there. This would be by kicking inactive, uncooperative people etc.

this means kicking out people who got nobled, right? :lol:

DeletedUser

pleased to meet you too DJ, and I am certainly not hiding behind RL, just discussing the full picture.

What is true DJ is that your tribe seems to want to dominate by recruiting the masses, and despite having over 100 players in your family your tribe are prepared to accept mediocrity at best. I don't feel for a moment that I am your tribes most pressing issue, I would be more worried about someone trying to set up -XXXX- in your name. (Unless you have sanctioned the crazy move to a fourth family tribe).

We do not recruit en mass. We have an academy and a sister tribe. That is called 'business'.

Good show lass, but it is over now. Go home to your baby and hubby miss.

DeletedUser5582

We do not recruit en mass. We have an academy and a sister tribe. That is called 'business'.

puberty is a tough time Human Rejection but it will pass....

DeletedUser

I want in on this discussion XD

I love being in the -X- family lol

DeletedUser

Baby and hubby? I don't have either of those.

and yeas you have an academy and a sister tribe, not bad for a tribe that describes itself as exclusive.

DeletedUser

Oh is This Bitterness I Detect

The Only Reason You Are Still With us Is That I Am The Only One Near You And I Am Too Busy Dispatching Your Tribe.

Shouldnt Be Hard THough Most of Your Villages Dont Have Troops, And Thats With Level 3 Scouts.

DeletedUser

No bitterness here, its only a game mate. All I am highlighting is some of the shortcomings of a tribe that claims to be exclusive but recruits mediocrity. I have seen reports of some of your attacks, and I believe you are not bad. However that doesn't extend to your tribe as a whole as I have demonstrated.

DeletedUser

No bitterness here, its only a game mate. All I am highlighting is some of the shortcomings of a tribe that claims to be exclusive but recruits mediocrity. I have seen reports of some of your attacks, and I believe you are not bad. However that doesn't extend to your tribe as a whole as I have demonstrated.
Well should be welcomed by the knowledge that K00ken nobled you...

:)

DeletedUser

Lol... he nobled a village, a village that I decided to sacrifice under the circumstances. The village he has been working on for nearly 4 days now is still mine and if I were him I would not be bragging.

Truthfully he should have been able to take most of my villages by now if he knew what he was doing, your point here really just highlights lack of skill not the opposite.

so yes, the mighty -X- family have taken a village I decided to sacrifice.

current war stats? Score 1-1 (Twstats isn't yet updating to show his capture so I haven't posted the graphs).

DeletedUser

Xclusive is just a name that we used in other games.... it has no meaning behind it towards this game. Thread is going nowhere fast arguments based on assumptions...got to love people trying to nit pick though.

DeletedUser

at least we know its not an exclusive tribe, although that is what your name suggests. Like I said, all I have done is point out some failings your tribe has, not really an arguement - the evidence speaks for itself.

Any fool can see that given enough time the firepower of your tribe will take all my villages, I have not contested that. Am I bitter? No, thats the game, i do it to other players all the time. However maybe rather trying to argue how your tribe hasn't shown incompetence here, accept they have and sort it out or your stay in this world will be short lived.

DeletedUser

You say you are not bitter yet you write an essay on how you can base an entire tribe on a couple of members, only my opinion but I feel you are a little at least. Incompetence I feel is the wrong word, learning would be more adequate in my eyes. Players learn through experience. Some of our players are new.. so? A lot of them aren't. 2 members attack you and you make your decision on a tribe for that. To take a tribes name literally I am quite sure your tribe is not "the peoples pride" but maybe your tribe is who knows. If so when is the parade?

DeletedUser6412

I haven't a clue about the truth behind matters, but I like the PnP. SG seems to have the upper hand here..

DeletedUser

Still planning the parade DJ, would you like an invite? And yes my villagers are proud of the tribe so I guess the name works. And yes you are entitled to an opinion, if you think I am bitter than fair enough. I am telling you that I am not though, why get bitter about a game? that's just dumb.

All I have done is provide some information and facts about the competencies (or otherwise) of members of your tribe. Members that by virtue of their membership represent you as a group, and their actions.

All I have done is demonstrated incompetency in your tribe, and if we look deeper perhaps a lack of control by the leadership there.

You stated the following:

There will be no -XXXX- and I am looking to remove members and lessen our numbers and eventually get it to just 2 tribes. Then who knows from there. This would be by kicking inactive, uncooperative people etc.

but I also did receive this mail (happy to forward to anyone who wants it as proof)

john26m on 05.02. at 15:30
I am going to make -xxxx- part of the x,s group, we will only take active player in this area. safety in numbers. would you be interested.

John26m is a member of your family and he is mailing around looking for recruits for -XXXX-. Fact.

So, either you are lying about planning -XXXX-, or you allow maverick members to tout for new members for a new tribe in your family.

So tell me DJ, rather than resorting to the 'you are bitter' line, how about you give a direct straight answer. Are you a liar, or are you not fully in control of your family?

DeletedUser

John 26 Is Clearly A noob Who has Got Lucky In this World And Has Saw That theres Is No -XXXX- And Thinks He COuld be In A Posisiton On Power If He Gets it.

I Dub Him A Tool:)

DeletedUser

could be right axonius, but he is still trying to represent your tribe and family. Lack of control from the leadership.

DeletedUser2004

Considering your distance Gertrude and your villages points why would a good player even go for them......Your expecting a good player to travel over 24 hours to get a 4-5k Village? Must prove something there about yourself.

since when do people do good players not noble 24 hours away :|

DeletedUser

Considering your distance Gertrude and your villages points why would a good player even go for them......Your expecting a good player to travel over 24 hours to get a 4-5k Village? Must prove something there about yourself.

I must be a complete and utter noob :<

DeletedUser

So you two above are telling me you would send a noble train over 24 hours away to a 4-5 k village rather than take a 7-10k village less than 10 hours away :S ? please explain the reasoning when there is no positional gain in this matter.

DeletedUser

Still planning the parade DJ, would you like an invite? And yes my villagers are proud of the tribe so I guess the name works. And yes you are entitled to an opinion, if you think I am bitter than fair enough. I am telling you that I am not though, why get bitter about a game? that's just dumb.

All I have done is provide some information and facts about the competencies (or otherwise) of members of your tribe. Members that by virtue of their membership represent you as a group, and their actions.

All I have done is demonstrated incompetency in your tribe, and if we look deeper perhaps a lack of control by the leadership there.

You stated the following:

but I also did receive this mail (happy to forward to anyone who wants it as proof)

John26m is a member of your family and he is mailing around looking for recruits for -XXXX-. Fact.

So, either you are lying about planning -XXXX-, or you allow maverick members to tout for new members for a new tribe in your family.

So tell me DJ, rather than resorting to the 'you are bitter' line, how about you give a direct straight answer. Are you a liar, or are you not fully in control of your family?

If you want to know you will just have to stay alive long enough in this world to find out now won't you, or linger around as a 100 point village. Glad you gave me two options to the answer to your question when either isn't correct but oh well anything to gain an upper hand in the conversation I suppose.

It is also funny that no matter what most people will sit here and say a 2mill tribe against this player obviously their expected to win. So in reality anyone who starts a thread like this when they decide to give up because they get attacked. Then bash a bigger tribe than them because obviously everyone is going to stand up for the underdog so this to me is truly a low form of trying to get back.

I am just glad that everyone does not do this because then there would be tons of threads of tribes like kama, jungle, egg etc where 1 single player or a couple from a small tribe have decided to take cheap shots saying things like "what a sad tribe" "they suck" etc. just because after a few attacks they still have their villages? I applaud your attempt to somewhat get back at our tribe through pnp because you are going to lose your villages. You acted polite in your thread starting essay but most smart people can see through the poor sportsmanship.