Do they have the -X- factor?

DeletedUser2004

So you two above are telling me you would send a noble train over 24 hours away to a 4-5 k village rather than take a 7-10k village less than 10 hours away :S ? please explain the reasoning when there is no positional gain in this matter.

There is always positional gain by nobling futher away from you villages it allows new farms and therefore new growth and eventually noble some players and make a new cluster

DeletedUser

I know SG well and i know she makes a suggestive comment on a thread like this, then gets nobled. Then tries and back it up by saying 'i sacrificed it'

So you sacrifaced 10 villages in Uk2 aswell?

You also sacrificed, what 3 villages now on UK3?

In other worlds on .net you have done this also.

Wow, we must all bow down to SG, as she is so highly experienced and all.

Sources: http://uk.twstats.com/uk2/index.php?page=player&id=225779
http://uk.twstats.com/uk3/index.php?page=player&fi=1&id=225779

and messages from My friend from UK2 :)

DeletedUser

Also RE: nobling further away.

I agree that positional outcome of a 16hr-24hr noble is great (done it three times and have expanded more than i would have done). However, you would have to noble another nearer to you the next time, or you will be out stretched.

:)

DeletedUser

I haven't played UK2 for a while, and at the point where I left I hadn't lost any villages.

I haven't played .net worlds for a while and certainly had a good track record there while I played. Human , you claim to know me but seem to be unwilling to identify yourself. Feel free to say hello properly if you do know me, as it stands I have no idea who you are, we can all make assumptions based on TWStats.

And DJ, the point of this thread should be obvious, I am not complaining about being nobled, I am highlighting the inadequacies of your players when trying to achieve that.

DeletedUser

There is always positional gain by nobling futher away from you villages it allows new farms and therefore new growth and eventually noble some players and make a new cluster

lol, well my opinion is not "ALWAYS" is there positional gain. I felt and still feel there is no positional gain for me to take one of SG villages down at the bottom left of k53 when I have people attacking me right beside me. So in other words I have a battle to fight and would rather take the villages that are attacking me rather than go all the way down to middle of nowhere.

DeletedUser2004

now that you have been proven wrong you change your story...typical =|

DeletedUser

What story did I change I never gave the particulars, I don't believe her villages would be good for my position even if I wasn't attacking these fellows just giving a point that it isn't ALWAYS good.

DeletedUser2004

Considering your distance Gertrude and your villages points why would a good player even go for them......Your expecting a good player to travel over 24 hours to get a 4-5k Village? Must prove something there about yourself.

Urgh why make me quote you =[ you clearly dont say anything about YOUR opinion there you make a silly statement claiming no good player would do as you stated above

DeletedUser

I can actually admit that statement was flawed and it came out a bit wrong. So to correct it, there would be no point in our better players traveling to her villages to take them as we have others to take care of that have more points, better positioning, and are bigger threats. Also what is your In Game Name so I can see how godly you are.

DeletedUser2004

I dont play w3 anymore but i played under Sodave, was in Kama =]

DeletedUser

Are you saying that because you've made a mess of this and want people to forget about it?

DeletedUser

I was refering to your handling of the situation. Your arguments have been poor, and you've even contradicted yourself. Not to mention that you've taken your time to noble SG...

DeletedUser2004

If you havent noticed a lot of people on the forums dont play every world =| and are you serious? you want praise because a tribe made 1 player quit? thats pathetic

DeletedUser

Oh is This Bitterness I Detect

The Only Reason You Are Still With us Is That I Am The Only One Near You And I Am Too Busy Dispatching Your Tribe.

Shouldnt Be Hard THough Most of Your Villages Dont Have Troops, And Thats With Level 3 Scouts.

3 million points vs. 120,000

image.php

I see you're making a good job of it.

DeletedUser

lollll at the trollin

let people grow bigger so you can take better villages (never heard of it?)

Contradicted myself and corrected myself and admitted a mistake in my words, which I am positive is more than the pair of you can do.
No one wanted praise just pointing out a fact that a person starts a flame thread and quits the game, that take some real guts right there.

*Hit and run, forum style*

DeletedUser2004

I dont believe I have made any mistakes in my words, but feel free to show me

DeletedUser

I never said you did, it implied that you probably wouldn't if you did.