DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser5475

yep, everyone knew it was coming, DCT and DOGS are going to war.

Ever since their very first contact with me, I've hated them. Here is the mail:
tomla on 14.01. at 23:09
Hi

Quick one...

Whats your thoughts on [ally]~HHS~[/ally] and its family tribes?

[player]Tomla[/player]
[ally]DCT[/ally]

John D Mclain on 14.01. at 23:13
We don't have much diplomacy w/ them. I just barely started talking to their "diplomat" though he seems to write like a 10 year old. I assume you want to move East a bit?

tomla on 14.01. at 23:18
Assumptions well deduced.

Cant work out their diplomat either, is he playing at being like that? Probably not.

Our stance:

Allied to S.t with a strict border in the north and want a slice of K43, [ally]S.T[/ally] ready to move with us.

I have the ability to talk to Carl without getting it slung back in my face.

Looking to gauge your reaction to our move and possibly rid the world of ~HHS~.

John D Mclain on 14.01. at 23:21
as obvious on the public forums we're at war w/ [ally]s.t[/ally]. we won't be making any plans to move on anyone else in the east. I suggest you chose your allies more wisely. I do not think they will be around much longer.

John D Mclain on 14.01. at 23:22
In the west instead of east, sorry for my mistake.

tomla on 14.01. at 23:30
as obvious yes but not really a useful war for you.

What is the basis for the war?

John D Mclain on 14.01. at 23:31
what would you know is useful for us?

tomla on 14.01. at 23:37
Is this a trick question? I just asked you why it was.

Thanks for your suggestions on our diplomatic stance, sometimes ones own advice is the best.

John D Mclain on 14.01. at 23:39
you said: as obvious yes, but not really a useful war for you.

as if telling me what wars are useful for my tribe...

then asked: what is the basis for the war?

asking why we would hate s.t so much....you need to read the externals.

tomla on 14.01. at 23:45
maybe i choose my wording incorrectly. - i was more asking why a war with S.T was useful,

If anyone is presuming to teach another tribe how to do their business it was your comments in your 2nd mail to me.

If i read the forums all day every day i wouldn't learn the things you could tell me about this matter in one mail.

John D Mclain on 15.01. at 05:27
I suggested that you chose your allies more carefully. with good reason, do you know what kind of rep. carl taylor has? (rhetorical question)

You, on the other hand, stated that a war with s.t is not good for us. That would insinuate that S.T are stronger than us. Based on pure stats alone, DOGS are better, not to mention the rep. dogs have built in the enemies they fought in the past.

So, b/c of this remark you have insulted me and my tribe. when you are making contact with a tribe for the first time you need to be more careful with your words.

Also a hint: when you don't know a tribe very well you don't usually want to give away any more information than what is already generally known. Not many people know who these "friends" are that Carl Taylor has been referring to on the general forums. Now I know.

We hate s.t for a few reasons:
1)turdbrain's attacks on us
2)Carl Taylor's mouth
3)Carl Taylor trying to recruit Cafealpha off of us
4)they are working with TEAM, who are our enemies

All of this, with the exception of number 3 which is not vitally important, can be found on the general forums.

You are allied with our enemy and just asked us to attack the tribe that separates us from you and s.t. what kind of idiot do you think I am?

tomla on 15.01. at 09:04
Thanks for the info, thats all i wanted really.

Nice to have spoken with you, i think by your answers we have made the right decision.

See you soon.

tomla on 15.01. at 09:13
Also a HINT: try to be less patronising when someone is spinning you BS to see how the ground lies.

And you talk a lot about bad rep but to be honest once again you need to start looking a bit closer to home.

John D Mclain on 15.01. at 19:23
http://uk.twstats.com//uk2/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4029

2 of the top 5 players gone.

tomla on 15.01. at 21:54
glad its a bit more civil between us now.

players move on and new players come in, i can see your tribe is the same.
Now to the dukes, barons and diplomats out there: If I told you what wars were and were not good for your tribe, how would you respond? :icon_twisted:

Sooooooooo, ever since this mail I've been pushing our western players to move into K43 and take over what's left of the inactive O.O and the absolute crap of nsk (who are now being taken in by =s.a= who are now being taken in by P.D along with ts2 who are now being nobled out by dukes....hmmm...).

We have been nobling near and far and recruiting like a mad man over there.

2iscg49.jpg

And finally we have a decent front and due to their sudden mass of attacks, we felt it necessary to make an official declaration. :)

So, though they are not our main tribe's concern (don't worry maxi pad :icon_wink:) we'll be biting them wherever we can. :icon_razz:

6a00e553dd6223883401157132e2df970c-320wi

GL DCT, you're gonna need it. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bad John ......although I already knew this was going to happen :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5475

it was a quicky :)

I know what you're thinking...don't say it :p

DeletedUser

Go DOGS!!!!!

Is this 3 wars you are involved in now?
That's all 4 fronts you are warring on if I'm right.
Fair play and good luck.
Knowing the players still in DOGS I should probably be saying good luck to DCT. As John said you're going to need it.

DeletedUser5475

Go DOGS!!!!!

Is this 3 wars you are involved in now?
That's all 4 fronts you are warring on if I'm right.
Fair play and good luck.
Knowing the players still in DOGS I should probably be saying good luck to DCT. As John said you're going to need it.

yep :) all 4 fronts, we'll see how we stand up to the fight.

DeletedUser5293

Hey this is something i knew was on the cards, but:icon_sad: this time I like both tribes.
Tomla though has quit since then, i may be wrong there.

My verdict/thoughts.

DCT are a nice bunch of players, they have good leaders in the tribe but have they have enough time to teach the players to attack?
DCT have been aces in supporting each other, but that's the easy part at least according to me. Most of their offensive has been spear headed by a few members, and has been successful up till now, but how successful will it be again against a tribe like DOGS you never know.
I would love to see players other than spiky/delacroix/dannster/FaQsake/kingace/shenzak step up and take some DOGS scalp, but i doubt it happening.
I will be more than happy to be proved wrong.

DOGS, i hope my war hardened friends take this one as a serious war, because whatever DCT has done to other tribes till now wouldn't have any effect on DOGS what so ever on the same scale. Dogs are very good in planning operations, just time will tell if they look off the east and plan some on the west?(also i have heard the players on the west of dogs are blood thirsty:lol:)

I myself think it is going to be a stale mate with a positive bias towards DOGS,

So DOGS and DCT best of luck both.
Let the best tribe WIN.

DeletedUser

Reminds me of a quote....

Sir ... We are surrounded!

GOOD! That means we can fight in all directions then!

Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Exactly. The only good thing about fighting on four fronts (on a square grid) is that you don't have to worry about someone attacking you from another front.

DeletedUser

Nice dog picture, Who ever edited that is a paint pro :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol dogs on DCT, ha hate to say but DCT will win.. dogs might take the lead at first but i would say it will be long war

DeletedUser

Dude, stay off the unprescribed medication you`re on, it`s obviously affecting judgement skill`s.

DeletedUser5475

lol dogs on DCT, ha hate to say but DCT will win.. dogs might take the lead at first but i would say it will be long war

I disagree completely. I don't think dogs will take the lead at first, I think DCT will, and dogs will definitely win. :)

DeletedUser

You know DCT already have taken the lead John thats why you say that, not the most tidy set of attacks admittedly but seem to be pretty effective.
You guys have lost way more nukes than us tonight and we are the ones attacking.

DeletedUser

Given recent events... I am revising my conservative opinion on your potential progress against DCT.

dogsnews.jpg

What? I was in a hurry ok? Everybody else gets to post cool pictures :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

You know DCT already have taken the lead John thats why you say that, not the most tidy set of attacks admittedly but seem to be pretty effective.
You guys have lost way more nukes than us tonight and we are the ones attacking.

If you've already taken the lead then why did balzi post that dogs would take the lead at first? :lol:

I say that b/c dogs ran to you, not the opposite. you're nothing more than a side job, an op. with very few exceptions most people out there have maybe one small grouping of villages. If you guys had villages on the east side of K43 then it'd be a completely different story. You'd be fighting on our turf.

As it is, we came to you and we'll keep it coming, but you just sit there nice and cozy in your home K, that's fine. :)

DeletedUser

Oh dear John, not a good start for you after today's declaration on us - a case of all fancy pictures and no action on your part perhaps...

Side 1:
Tribes: DCT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 86,095
Side 2: 0
Difference: 86,095
image.php

Oh, and the longer term stats between us are hardly any more flattering for you:

Side 1:
Tribes: DCT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 128,762
Side 2: 14,509
Difference: 114,253
image.php

Can't say I'm happy mind you - we can do a lot better once we get going... But let's be clear about what's going on in K43. DCT destroy HHS in little more than a week, a tribe 3 times our size (yes, I know, I must stop mentioning that). Then you start picking up their refugees (very naughty) - hence the fact that you have a decent slice of K43 (for now). But you are hardly fighting us on our territory given your defeats tonight came entirely in K43, which according to the map you own more of than us (again, just for now). In fact what tonight actually showed is that we... are... coming... for... you... :)
Del.

DeletedUser

Dude, stay off the unprescribed medication you`re on, it`s obviously affecting judgement skill`s.

Haha made me chuckle and scary thing is, i agree with you.

Now DOGS and i dont exactly see eye to eye but im afraid Mr Ferdinand Victor Eugène Delacroix (shouldnt you have died in 1863... no matter) your post is about to be T3RR0Rized.

Firstly, Its WAAAAYYY to early for stats.....

Oh dear John, not a good start for you after today's declaration on us - a case of all fancy pictures and no action on your part perhaps...

Paint is pro... dont dis the pictures, took ages to do that lettering pixel at a time.... :icon_eek:

Can't say I'm happy mind you - we can do a lot better once we get going...

Thats pretty Appalling, you have first strike advantage, and in this size of a game, DOGS can noble 20ish villages a day, and thats under 3 war fronts now.

But let's be clear about what's going on in K43. DCT destroy HHS in little more than a week, a tribe 3 times our size (yes, I know, I must stop mentioning that).

Nothing to brag about im afraid, HHS was a FAMILY TRIBE < That pretty much says it all about the caliber or players. its just like taking candy from a baby.

Then you start picking up their refugees (very naughty) - hence the fact that you have a decent slice of K43 (for now). But you are hardly fighting us on our territory given your defeats tonight came entirely in K43, which according to the map you own more of than us (again, just for now).

Picking up refugees is a tactic, however, they're not refugees if the tribe doesnt dismiss them after you mailing their leadership claim they are.
If they keep then They are refugees no longer, and members of DOGS. Not declaring then means you cant use this as an excuse.... other wise you just get laughed off here.

Fighting on your territory will no doubt come, its the 2nd day now. Cant expect a huge op to follow and hit back for at least a week at the very most. Unless DOGS are more Organized than a rainbow.

In fact what tonight actually showed is that we... are... coming... for... you... :)

...Very..... slowly..... lol

What a joke :icon_rolleyes: