DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser5293

DOGS are our allies, and I have utmost respect for them as individuals and as players with caliber and of course I want them to continue to do what they have been doing so well since the beginning of this world, ie: keep winning wars.

But,

I wouldn't write DCT off, they were declared upon and though it might be early they did a good job to take the first strike opportunity.
The posting of stats albiet a tad too early can be easy to comprehend as their shot at PnP, they didn't get a chance to declare but why pass on a chance which shows the tribe in a positive light.

Again, DOGS being our allies I sure hope they will come up tops but DCT will/should give them a good fight. Stats are sure to change as they always do and again best luck to both.

Both have got players of quality and good external post value, so for me who is sitting 2 K's away it will be a interesting fight which will get the attention it deserves from me.

DeletedUser5475

This:
I disagree completely. I don't think dogs will take the lead at first, I think DCT will, and dogs will definitely win. :)

this:
Firstly, Its WAAAAYYY to early for stats.....

and this:
The posting of stats albiet a tad too early

say it all, thank you. Did you see the first stats of the war on C~C? have you seen them lately? Like I said, you'll be off to a good start...but in the end, you're dead my friend. (ooo that rhymed, I should do that more often :lol:)

DeletedUser

Other tribes should know BY NOW that DOGS like to declare war and not be declared upon .... lol (its in our history and goes back before TEAM)

We knew war with TEAM was comming so we declared...... We hoped war with C~C was not comming but we expected it and held off, and again we knew war with DCT was comming and beat them to the pnp by 24 hrs no doubt.

It should be noted that DOGS have not put an OP on DCT yet ......... yet!

.... and to think you may kill us in a week (or even a month) made me really chuckle, I guess TEAM and C~C thought the same. lol

This is a fight for K43 war lets be honet - were both fighting for it, and were both newly established in it so I imagine many villages will exchange hands often

DeletedUser3227

Haha made me chuckle and scary thing is, i agree with you.

Now DOGS and i dont exactly see eye to eye but im afraid Mr Ferdinand Victor Eugène Delacroix (shouldnt you have died in 1863... no matter) your post is about to be T3RR0Rized.

Firstly, Its WAAAAYYY to early for stats.....

Paint is pro... dont dis the pictures, took ages to do that lettering pixel at a time.... :icon_eek:

Thats pretty Appalling, you have first strike advantage, and in this size of a game, DOGS can noble 20ish villages a day, and thats under 3 war fronts now.

Nothing to brag about im afraid, HHS was a FAMILY TRIBE < That pretty much says it all about the caliber or players. its just like taking candy from a baby.

Picking up refugees is a tactic, however, they're not refugees if the tribe doesnt dismiss them after you mailing their leadership claim they are.
If they keep then They are refugees no longer, and members of DOGS. Not declaring then means you cant use this as an excuse.... other wise you just get laughed off here.

Fighting on your territory will no doubt come, its the 2nd day now. Cant expect a huge op to follow and hit back for at least a week at the very most. Unless DOGS are more Organized than a rainbow.

...Very..... slowly..... lol

What a joke :icon_rolleyes:

were you bored terror? i think his post was top notch and im dissapointed that you would pull that post apart. i personally think u kinda look silly after that post. DCT have the jump on dogs, thus i feel gives them more then enough rights to get on board with some good pnp. for some1 on the other side of the world now to pipe up and pull the p@$s to me seems quite stupid.

OT. well on on your succesfull op DCT. keep them rolling out and im sure you will keep taking vills.

call me lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

couldnt disagree more max
i attempted (not sure how good the attempts were) to pull posts apart in this world before with a few different tribes no where near to me
why ? because i disagree does it matter where i am in the world if i disagree ill put my point forward as terror did

anyway good look to dogs im expecting this to be turned around like it has a few times before

DeletedUser3227

yes he is entitled to his opinion, as am i. and i think there was nothing wrong with his post, it had facts, no flamming, no stupid emoticons, and had quite a civil tone, and was very informative. all terror did there was bully the poor bloke, which i think was weak as p@$s and out of line, there are many posters getting round eg. bastardward, pally storm, mofo, DeAdMaX. that are alot more worthy of a flame then poor old delacroix in this case.

DeletedUser

lol, Im on the fence.

The only flaw in Delacroix' posts was the slight bragging about how great they are and the strange belief they could do the same to us.

Then the claim about where our atacks were when we declared!? - we have not attacked yet, we declared as we sensed the DCT attacks from our intel network were comming so of course they have first strike advantage so i agree with T3RROR/Tribaljak. (u guys knew too hey maxy boy) ;-)

Its about time our Western players had a war on their front so give them time to settle in, perhaps we'll get our seasoned vetrans over there soon.

DeletedUser

in the words of the great poster himself :icon_confused:

congrats on the early conquers, have you even had nobles inbound from team yet?

you guys think the early declaration and a few early conquers are going to make us change our plans, or distract us from our ventures you are surley mistaken.

we have patience, commitment, dedication to the cause, lets talk stats when when we actually have a crack at you aye?

i believe you were correct in your thinking max early leads mean nothing. Let's talk stat's when dogs have launched an op.

DeletedUser3227

in the words of the great poster himself :icon_confused:

i believe you were correct in your thinking max early leads mean nothing. Let's talk stat's when dogs have launched an op.

thats all well and good see. but you guys declared on team? correct me if im wrong? we were in amoungst other plans at the time. you guys declared on DCT? correct me if im wrong? so saying you are under prepared is stupid. if you declare war on some1 please be ready, otherwise it could get a little embarassing lmao. i still agree early leads mean nothing but taking 10+ vills in a op on a top 4 tribe is worthy of a public mention imo.

DeletedUser

as our great diplo JDM has stated in a previous post "We don't like tribes declaring on us and we will always try to beat them to it". Just as we did with Team. Now you guy's can deny it all you wan't but you know you were in the process of declaring on the dogs when we beat you to it. so you were right on the money with your original quote max it's just an early lead nothing else

DeletedUser

I lost all respect for Terror/Jak a short while ago and i no longer bother with what he writes. Comes into the thread and tear things apart,damn cheek!

...And yet here you are.... Quoting me, if you dont care just ignore me :icon_rolleyes:

were you bored terror? i think his post was top notch and im dissapointed that you would pull that post apart. i personally think u kinda look silly after that post. DCT have the jump on dogs, thus i feel gives them more then enough rights to get on board with some good pnp. for some1 on the other side of the world now to pipe up and pull the p@$s to me seems quite stupid.

Firstly, he dissed my Paint editing skills (thats the only reason why i posted)

Secondly he looked very silly for PnP'ing becuase its FAR too early for stats, everyone knows that.

Thirdly, Distance is nothing, Its all my Opinion and i voiced it, as you are voicing yours.

yes he is entitled to his opinion, as am i. and i think there was nothing wrong with his post, it had facts, no flamming, no stupid emoticons, and had quite a civil tone, and was very informative. all terror did there was bully the poor bloke, which i think was weak as p@$s and out of line, there are many posters getting round eg. bastardward, pally storm, mofo, DeAdMaX. that are alot more worthy of a flame then poor old delacroix in this case.

Delacroix knows the risks of posting, hes been signed up to these externals since DCT has been around.
You cant expect to post a PnP and have no negative feedback what so ever. I just happened to be the first to post and disagree with him.

DeletedUser

lol, Im on the fence.

The only flaw in Delacroix' posts was the slight bragging about how great they are and the strange belief they could do the same to us.

Yeah, I know, but that was deliberate (all part of the game isn't it, lol), and besides we had a reasonably good night (and morning actually, I think we're up to 11 or 12 captures from you now, although you may have taken 1 back), so why not take the opportunity to brag a little? The truth of the matter is that we do not underestimate DOGS, and in many ways you are the first 'proper' enemy (in that you are quite tasty when it comes to the old fighting part) that we have thus far had. So we respect you a lot on that basis - but that isn't the same thing as being scared of you, cos we most certainly aren't :icon_wink:

In any case, I think for a long time people have constantly underestimated DCT - we don't mind that, it's nice dumbfounding peoples seemingly low-expectations of us - but I think we have at least earned a little more respect now for our own fighting abilities (although a glance at our previous OD scores should have done that anyway), and hopefully as this war progresses we will earn a lot more, but whatever the eventual outcome we are going to have some fun, and without letting things get personal (yeah thanks for that ex-T3rror, lol)...
Del.

DeletedUser

Semi off topic but I thought it was worth mentioning that S.Y'all disbanding had nothing to do with DOGS or DCT. I don't have the exact quote because I'm on my phone but it was something along the lines of "Funny how S.T disbanded a week after this conversation." John, get off your high horse.

As for this war... I would be rooting for DCT 100% but now that DOGS took in my former members I'm on the fence so good luck to both sides. Remember that this is a game so have some fun guys.

DeletedUser

I think for a long time people have constantly underestimated DCT - we don't mind that, it's nice dumbfounding peoples seemingly low-expectations of us - but I think we have at least earned a little more respect now for our own fighting abilities

Del.

I know I was one that underestimated DCT. Hope that DCT can keep up the pressure.

DeletedUser

Firstly, he dissed my Paint editing skills (thats the only reason why i posted)

Secondly he looked very silly for PnP'ing becuase its FAR too early for stats, everyone knows that.

Thirdly, Distance is nothing, Its all my Opinion and i voiced it, as you are voicing yours.

Firstly- ....Ah...:icon_neutral: pass
Secondly- There's never a bad time for stats. Early,Present,Late All stats count. It's silly not to think they do.
Thirdly- You of all people shouldn't believe this,Just a couple weeks ago you were on the other side of the world. :icon_wink:

I think DCT have every right to be here talkin all the smack they want. Some tried to silence the W~A~R posters and we see how well that went.

I'm going for the DOGS to win on this one,but best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Firstly- ....Ah...:icon_neutral: pass
Secondly- There's never a bad time for stats. Early,Present,Late All stats count. It's silly not to think they do.
Thirdly- You of all people shouldn't believe this,Just a couple weeks ago you were on the other side of the world. :icon_wink:

I think DCT have every right to be here talkin all the smack they want. Some tried to silence the W~A~R posters and we see how well that went.

I'm going for the DOGS to win on this one,but best of luck to both sides.

Forever the Stalker.....

Everyone knows posting stats that early is foolish, Common even W~A~R didnt do that. You guys at least waited 4-5 days.

And how can you disagree with my Opinion being an opinion?

DeletedUser

Do I call you Tribaljak or Te33or!?
0002045A.gif

Either way,I'm not arguing your opinion. I'm debating it.

You are saying "4-5 days" is expectable to start posting stats,And your opinion is that anyone that posts stats earlier than that is "foolish",and also you are under the impression that "everyone knows that". Not that any of it really matters,Hell maybe you're right on everything and I just don't agree with everyone because I'm such a non-conformist! lol

DeletedUser

I've waiting to make a comment now for a few days.I think anyone who thinks one side will "deffinately win" is gravely mistaken. This will be a close battle and there is going to be alot of twists and turns on the way. I expect nothing less but a real DOG fight now that the backstabbers of Sol (Excluding Zerenity and Freefly) have jumped ship in a panic.The only other thing i have to say is, we've made the first strike, if you leave it much longer we'll be making the second and third strike too - this op you have for DCT is either extensive or just not coming together very fast. My sources tell me enough about your intentions and don't you worry there will be men waiting behind every wall ;)