DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser

make no mistake, i will find them toffer ! and just as i thought you dont have the stones to post it lol..because its rubbish as usual from you,,just look at yourself toffer, we didnt take you here at team regardless of your spin, because your ex tribe mates didnt want you here, face the facts nubsie..now shooo fly dont bother me.

DeletedUser

make no mistake, i will find them toffer ! and just as i thought you dont have the stones to post it lol..because its rubbish as usual from you,,just look at yourself toffer, we didnt take you here at team regardless of your spin, because your ex tribe mates didnt want you here, face the facts nubsie..now shooo fly dont bother me.

Lmao now I dont mind posting mails/skype chats to prove that I was wanted in TEAM, as I am not in the old C~C/TEAM skype chat I have no proof but i was offered a council position in TEAM.

I look at myself every day in the mirror and think ' Thank god I dont look like Darth '

DeletedUser

what the hell is wrong with you lmao.. mate its a game, battles with your friends is great fun, but obviously your mr serious hey. get on with it, if you were in team and refused to attack the enemy BOOOT and we are pretty lenient here,, lol your obviously not loyal to your tribe imo..

i find it funny you saying that as you are commonly the one to lose your temper or get ignorant on externals imo /rant

DeletedUser

Updated stats

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 49
Difference: 90

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,189,722
Side 2: 424,204
Difference: 765,518

image.php

DeletedUser

Well well

what with council members quiting and now rumours the duke has quit too, along with players leaving looks like the end of the road for DCT.

I see a disbanding tribe and a merge to Defcon on the horizon.

Bit of more than u cud chew on here I'm afraid DCT.

DeletedUser

Looks like the prediction was right.

DCT begin to merge, but to MB!

...... You can run but u can't hide.

DeletedUser5475

well there's one member that has moved from DCT to (mb) and a few that have moved to P.D. Three that went to DOGS. But I've gotten mails from like 5 of my players saying they're going to fully merge with (mb).

so....

Would it be counting my chickens before they hatch to say it looks like a win for DOGS?

DeletedUser5293

Well done DOGS, another one bites the dust well almost:)

Looking at the tribal file it seems its only a few active players left rest all are majorly inactive ones. So it wont be too long untill DCT is out of the top 20.
DCT was a tribe that i liked and seemed to show promise they started with a bang but fizzled out under pressure, but this seems RIP for them unless they can pull one out of the hat which i highly doubt

TEAM loose another ally, is there a Jinx somewhere?

DeletedUser5475

TEAM loose another ally, is there a Jinx somewhere?

I noticed that pattern too. kinda funny but at the same time sad. We seem to kill everyone that jumps in the war w/ TEAM first but can't seem to kill TEAM itself. :lol:

DeletedUser

If people remember, DCT were preparing to jump on us on the 25th March thinking we were in dire straits with the war against TEAM. In fact, they did get the jump on us in the first week and went to great lengths to let the world know about it. The below was posted by delacroix on the 25th March on the external forums:
Oh dear John, not a good start for you after today's declaration on us - a case of all fancy pictures and no action on your part perhaps...

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
image.php

Side 1: 86,095
Side 2: 0
Difference: 86,095
image.php

Oh, and the longer term stats between us are hardly any more flattering for you:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12
image.php

Side 1: 128,762
Side 2: 14,509
Difference: 114,253
image.php

Can't say I'm happy mind you - we can do a lot better once we get going... But let's be clear about what's going on in K43. DCT destroy HHS in little more than a week, a tribe 3 times our size (yes, I know, I must stop mentioning that). Then you start picking up their refugees (very naughty) - hence the fact that you have a decent slice of K43 (for now). But you are hardly fighting us on our territory given your defeats tonight came entirely in K43, which according to the map you own more of than us (again, just for now). In fact what tonight actually showed is that we... are... coming... for... you... :)
Del.
The stats a month ago looked like so:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 29
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 74,605
Side 2: 249,830
Difference: 175,225

image.php

Well I was genuinely surprised by these stats. Go DCT you crazy underdogs.
Yet look how the tide has turned in the space of a month:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 21
Difference: 112

image.php

Side 1: 1,201,808
Side 2: 170,856
Difference: 1,030,952

image.php
When DCT entered this war they were ranked 7th, they are now 26th. We have forced their two war planners Dannster & Delacroix to quit the game, the cogs that kept DCT going.

I'm trying to contact Wexx who seems to be in control at the moment to find out if they are all merging into (MB) or not. She's ignoring me. Either way, Dogs are downgrading this from a war against DCT to a mopping up exercise and we claim the win. We claim refugee on all DCT players who jumped to (MB)

Well done to all from both sides, highly entertaining. I would say it's a shame Dannster & Delacroix quit, I have no shame in saying I actively tried to recruit both players to Dogs rather than quit. Very good players and as demonstrated they were the glue that held DCT together. Good luck in RL chaps.

Dave