DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser

i totally agree them villages were easy know the real task begins for both tribes as DOGS will try push us back and we will do the same but we also have DUKES attacking so were boxed in i wish DOGS and DUKES good luck in the war against us

What are you on about dude?

A WHOLE tribe ganged up on ONE player in K23 who had a 10 villa holding up there over the bang holiday weekend while he had a few beers - Get back to Barb nobling MB, its the only tribe you lot have attacked for months, dont come and visit in K33.

Plus if you are joining in ...... then a new thread or a declaration would be nice, here we like to talk to our dear friends at DCT.

DeletedUser

maybe we have :icon_wink:

Mate,

We knew, before you knew I was ya Daddy, now be a good lad & declare properly & we`ll deal with you lot the way we`ve dealt with all the other`s!!!

At least be honourable about war son.

DeletedUser5428

ok that wasn't me as i had somebody minding my account and they decided to visit the externals and wind some people up lol

i know what way this war will go MB will take a short lead and DOGS and DUKES will then dominate as they know how to string an opperation together

unlike MB as they usually take barbs as you can see know i have joined DUKES and i will start taking real targets im sorry for my account minders big mouth he has been

removed from the job i wont be back here so ttyl boys

DeletedUser

Dukes joining in? John, please don't try to pull Dukes in your battles. (MB) and Dukes are separate from (MB) and Dogs ( I don't know why they are even attacking you, "leadership"??)

They attacked us. I said don't. They said won't. I said Otay.

They attacked again. Which my members were not pleased with, neither was I.

It's Dukes personal matter. We're not joining anyone. I do not wish Dukes to be added in stats with Dogs, for that's not what's happening. Neither do we plan to do so.

Also, shouldn't we talk about DCT and Dogs in here? I'd hope DCT aren't allied to (MB). North = Dukes. :)

- Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

Dukes joining in? John, please don't try to pull Dukes in your battles. (MB) and Dukes are separate from (MB) and Dogs ( I don't know why they are even attacking you, "leadership"??)

They attacked us. I said don't. They said won't. I said Otay.

They attacked again. Which my members were not pleased with, neither was I.

It's Dukes personal matter. We're not joining anyone. I do not wish Dukes to be added in stats with Dogs, for that's not what's happening. Neither do we plan to do so.

- Vic

very well :icon_neutral: to each his own. wanna race to see who eats more bunnies?

DeletedUser

It`s easter....I`ve killed more bunnies than the lotta ya.....I mean egg`s......I mean I`ve killed egg`s hmmm ....eaten....... ah man......why do i post on external`s!!!??? ;P

DeletedUser

I'm afraid , as one of the dukes of (MB) I will need to disappoint you all and rubbish the claims made by Mr Grendon. (MB) have not in fact declared on DOGS. At the moment no war has been declared concerning (MB). There have been villages nobled between DOGS and (MB) but these involve only one player in particular from DOGS, hardly what you would call a war.

Troygrendon has abandoned his tribe and joined Dukes for whatever reason. He should not have made such a post especially considering he had no intent of remaining in (MB).

Hopefully this will allow the thread to get back on topic.

DeletedUser3227

well seem dukes are supporting dogs, and now attacking the same target as dogs, i think dukes/dogs should be on the same war stats.

DeletedUser

well seem dukes are supporting dogs, and now attacking the same target as dogs, i think dukes/dogs should be on the same war stats.

Proof via reports plox :icon_wink:
(please no screen shots, post the actual report )

It`s easter....I`ve killed more bunnies than the lotta ya.....I mean egg`s......I mean I`ve killed egg`s hmmm ....eaten....... ah man......why do i post on external`s!!!??? ;P

Chocolate Drunk? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

WTF theres that paranoia starting again maxy babey......you should really get that seen to man. (I heard it evolves and moves onto your spearmen, paranoid spearmen stab each other in the back ;p)

Now if you had proof I'd maybe believe you......infact no I take that back I wouldnt that speel coming from your mouth belongs in one place and one place only.....Teh toilet pan:icon_eek:

And to qute what Terror said- No screenies, we all know how much you like to tamper with stuff and then send them that way, instead of jst forwarding them like a normal person..........

Wait you cant do that cos then youd get found out to be a long mover/winedy man in the grass!-snake to you un mightybooshinised people

DeletedUser3227

Proof via reports plox :icon_wink:
(please no screen shots, post the actual report )

Chocolate Drunk? :icon_razz:

just ask vic? or even better just ask barrik.

how old are you toffer? you act like a little kid, like a child in the playground shouting "yeah what he said" standing behind u mate lmao.

DeletedUser

just ask vic? or even better just ask barrik.

Yes, guys we are supporting Dogs.

Also, we supported W~A~R when they were fighting C~C. W~A~R would be nowhere if we didn't support them. They owe us big time. I am sorry T3RR0R, but you didn't ask for support.

If it wasn't for us, Virtus would have lost 329 villages so far against G.F. But we are supporting Virtus and helping them survive.

We also got offer to support either Macro or Defcon, and because we are extremely generous we decided to support them both.

Although HD has nothing to do with anything. I have donated some thousand Hcavs to them, in case they get suddenly pounded.

As you all can see, and now I have confirmed it, we are a 100% defensive tribe. Our ODA:ODD ratio will prove that, please check it out. Also we are not warring anyone, we have never been at war, so we don't need support for ourselves. We are always keen to support any alpha-beta-gama tribe in UK2.

We're a very friendly tribe, please ask for support. :)

I learned this tactic from TEAM, they taught us how to support when they were supporting TWM :)

By the way, DCT... would you want some support too? It's all for free, we're Goodwill Gods. :)
- Vic

P.S - Feel free to message me if you need support. Please don't message Barik, he being a noob, sends Lcavs in D.

DeletedUser3227

hahahahahahaha, so your saying barik didnt support dogs, come on vic you are many things but a lier is not 1 i would have put you down as.

DeletedUser

hahahahahahaha, so your saying barik didnt support dogs, come on vic you are many things but a lier is not 1 i would have put you down as.

No Max, I am not lying. One off support episode and DUKES supporting Dogs have separate meaning. Barik is not Dukes. If Dukes support Dogs, they will say it aloud and say it with pride. Considering you have spies in Dogs, why don't you ask them?

Kindly don't try to pull Dukes into the Core war, it's your war, you fight. We have nill intentions to be bothered by it, or let it bother us.

By the way, you can start a separate thread and we can discuss Max and Vic's ultimate debate there. :) Let's respect this thread and let it be for DCT and Dogs, Max. :)

Doggies/DCTies, can we please have stats upgrade?

- Vic

DeletedUser6195

a quote from barik's profile:
'Dukes will probably be at war until the worlds end now'

doesn't really agree with:
'we have never been to war' insainsaint, does it?

DeletedUser3227

you didnt know it then till i bought it to ur attention, why would now be any different? anyway i agree vic. i have had my say on this matter.

DeletedUser

i have had my say on this matter.

PraisetheLord-1.gif

DeletedUser

Quick update

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: 21/03/2010 00:00:00 to 07/04/2010 16:47:15