DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser

although I can say without a shadow of doubt that we have no family tribes, academy tribes, feeder tribes or anything else like it, never have and I hope never will...
Del.

If you hadn't noticed there has been tribal mergers all over this world in the past weeks by several tribes, every tribe has inactivity at times due to all sorts of reasons whether it be RL or just simply not coming to the game so much anymore.

With that in mind I dont see anything wrong with it quite frankly and I dont know why it gets slated so much, T3RROR was a fine example of embracing noobs and teaching them the game, you can either do this within a main tribe or through a smaller tribe with the quick learners proving themselves and moving up. If you dont open yourself up and embrace things like this your member count will reduce and keep falling with no new blood comming in.

DOGS still have many original players left but understandly some have left for all sorts of reasons, so why not use allies to feed the larger tribe and move out those that put less time in.

Your claiming mostly the villages we have taken are from inactives, deal with it and live with it !
The inactive card on stats is no longer to be used in W2, I think most agree with that.

DeletedUser

I'm fed up hearing the inactive thing also, we never dealt with them hoping they would come back as they were strong players. That never happened, tough, we'll deal with it.

@ Dave, we never chose our friends we chose our enemies. It was always going to happen, we were battling for dominance in K43 and we were always going to clash.

BTW Doggies, you made some good recruitments in Stefan and the Bodyguard, strong players but those guys in K43, Jared,Banana etc are not what i would expect DOGS standards to be.
5 second trains, no sniping no stacking no renobles. Poor to say the least. Oh and the constant LC support is just lol

DeletedUser

With that in mind I dont see anything wrong with it quite frankly and I dont know why it gets slated so much, T3RROR was a fine example of embracing noobs and teaching them the game, you can either do this within a main tribe or through a smaller tribe with the quick learners proving themselves and moving up.

One of my biggest faults, id much rather teach than argue with someone.

Friend or Foe... they ask me a question about the game, ill tell them the answer and why its done that way.

Best example is John Mclain.

I taught him a while ago how to snipe effectively 2 days later, he sniped one of the tightest trains ive ever sent.... to which i then lol'd at the mail he sent me.... "Thanks for the tips"

We then both laughed about it on skype and i told him some more tips and tricks.

Thanks Blev for the mention... glad someone noticed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Clawed the DCT early lead back and edged forward ..........

Total villages takes for DOGS in the same period clearly shows the DCT fight as just a side distraction.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: 21/03/2010 00:00:00 to 05/04/2010 22:13:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 568
Side 2: 182
Difference: 386

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 51
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,967,187
Side 2: 1,323,623
Difference: 2,643,564

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 503,808
Side 2: 451,178
Difference: 52,630

image.php

DeletedUser

Well Done to DOGS

As stated before, all DCT had was the element of being organized before you.

Now DOGS have the lead, i hope they can keep on the offensive, and perhaps improve there lead.

DeletedUser

Another war being won! Color my nose brown if you want but I luv these DOGS of war!

How long now till the DCT confidence is shaken (if not already) and they start calling out to other tribes for help? And hopefully your cries do not attract more predators. Who knows maybe the DOGS will share your carcass!? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5428

Another war being won! Color my nose brown if you want but I luv these DOGS of war!

How long now till the DCT confidence is shaken (if not already) and they start calling out to other tribes for help? And hopefully your cries do not attract more predators. Who knows maybe the DOGS will share your carcass!? :icon_twisted:

i guess you spoke to soon as another war begins

(MB) enter the war against DOGS this will be fun

DeletedUser3227

i can think of a couple reasons

1. dogs arrogance towards smaller tribes
2. the bad smell coming out of k44, ( which team are trying to remove for health reasons)

STINK.png

DeletedUser

2. the bad smell coming out of k44, ( which team are trying to remove for health reasons)

Word in Bold is they key word in all you said there Max :icon_cool:

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 DOGS 11,07 Mio. 1.259
3 TEAM 1,99 Mio. 218

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

ok toffer what are you saying? dogs are doing a better job?

Tribe ranking for the continent 45
1 TEAM 9,33 Mio. 1.051
2 DOGS 1,16 Mio. 143
3 TA1 1,07 Mio. 156
4 YUMMY! 90.968 15

there even with us on points if you include there academy tribe. and the village count is in our favour?

DeletedUser

ok toffer what are you saying? dogs are doing a better job?

Tribe ranking for the continent 45
1 TEAM 9,33 Mio. 1.051
2 DOGS 1,16 Mio. 143
3 TA1 1,07 Mio. 156
4 YUMMY! 90.968 15

there even with us on points if you include there academy tribe. and the village count is in our favour?

lol Max I'm saying you aint doing much of a good job are you now? that was for K44 nothing to do with K45 sorry bud:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

STINK.png

Dogs arrgoance towards smaller tribes? HA, your only saying that lie now because your trying to brown nose DCT and the others into finishing the job that TEAM couldnt.

sad, sad man, look at what your reduced to. tisk tisk tisk.

DeletedUser5428

Is this an official declaration of war on DOGS?
If so, what are MB's reasons for joining the fun?

well it all started when a player from us was recruited into DOGS

so dogs make amove our way through the merge of sol so then DOGS ask us for help against P.D we never made a move the DOGS got mad and a small war broke out up here its abit to early for stats know but we have removed them from k23 so far next k33(might take abit longer well alot longer lol)

DeletedUser

Yeah, we`d left a few animals (chickens, geese, nothing much) in there to defend the villas.....so well done on you nobling`s so far.

We`ll start posting stats up soon! ;D

DeletedUser5428

Yeah, we`d left a few animals (chickens, geese, nothing much) in there to defend the villas.....so well done on you nobling`s so far.

We`ll start posting stats up soon! ;D

i totally agree them villages were easy know the real task begins for both tribes as DOGS will try push us back and we will do the same but we also have DUKES attacking so were boxed in i wish DOGS and DUKES good luck in the war against us

DeletedUser

Maybe you should get on the phone to your other allies & ask for support, the other`s have.

DeletedUser6195

hm... spontanious (MB). havn't seen you on the forum b4.

anyway......
dooggies, you don't seem to be very popular anymore:

dfgdfgd.jpg