DOGS start biting on deception

DeletedUser

very well :icon_neutral: to each his own. wanna race to see who eats more bunnies?
if we did race you got head start, now that wouldnt be fair :icon_sad:

hahahahahahaha, so your saying barik didnt support dogs, come on vic you are many things but a lier is not 1 i would have put you down as.
max if dukes were supporting dogs i think it would be a bit more than one player supporting a few villages dont you

also if you read the mail which john posted you would see that mb have been attacking out player we told them to stop they didnt but i guess we should leave them to it now there at war with dogs i mean its only fair i guess

it was them who attacked us and it was them who went on to attack dogs but yes us and dogs must be working together clearly :icon_rolleyes:

a quote from barik's profile:
'Dukes will probably be at war until the worlds end now'

doesn't really agree with:
'we have never been to war' insainsaint, does it?
vic was being sarcastic
we declared on a few tribes not to long ago

DeletedUser3227

if we did race you got head start, now that wouldnt be fair :icon_sad:

max if dukes were supporting dogs i think it would be a bit more than one player supporting a few villages dont you

also if you read the mail which john posted you would see that mb have been attacking out player we told them to stop they didnt but i guess we should leave them to it now there at war with dogs i mean its only fair i guess

it was them who attacked us and it was them who went on to attack dogs but yes us and dogs must be working together clearly :icon_rolleyes:

vic was being sarcastic
we declared on a few tribes not to long ago

DUKES got caught supporting DOGS once, we would be silly to think its not going on atm.
or should we just believe a tribe who is/was trying to poach our members?

mmmmmmmmm i think ill go with option 1

DeletedUser

DUKES got caught supporting DOGS once, we would be silly to think its not going on atm.
or should we just believe a tribe who is/was trying to poach our members?

mmmmmmmmm i think ill go with option 1

i guess you would rathar believe number 1 i mean thats why dogs must be doing as well as they are i mean it couldnt be because there better than team could it ?

you said in another thread terror was trying to spit your members by asking them to take a dukes account so clearly that isnt us or is there something else we have done now

its not us recruiting barb noblers, with no oda and run when ever war is near there doorstep in k25 is it now to try keep our points up

DeletedUser3227

ok crisis u must be uninformed. vic and terror have BOTH been in contact with TEAM members trying to get them to take DUKES accounts. ask vic he will tell you, and if not i have the proof.

edit: seems alot goes on in DUKES there leaders dont know about? how convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're a very friendly tribe, please ask for support. :)

- Vic

P.S - Feel free to message me if you need support. Please don't message Barik, he being a noob, sends Lcavs in D.

ooooooo Interesting developments.

I could do with support for my K33 holdings please? :spear: - I'm worried MB may stop attacking the Barb Amry and come for little old me :icon_eek: .......

tinman0 on 29.03. at 01:56
Hi folks,

we have decided to do a couple of things.

We would like to see MB and BUNNY take between 100-200 barbs in 5-7 days.

So please aim your noble trains south and start expanding the reach of our tribe quickly and efficiently. Breed like wabbits.

Regards,
Tinman.
Yeeahhhhhh, breed like Wabbits guys. lol

5. As SoL dissolved into DOGS, I can assure you that a fight is coming our way. Throw mixed villages at them, but not nukes.

Regards,
Tinman.
oooooooooo, scary man.

In fact ! - Cancel that support request please.

Stats Update - (looks like DOGS are on the ropes!)

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

image.php

DeletedUser

What's this? A hat trick of burns and all are left speechless??

somebody get ironblev a bigmac

DeletedUser

I predict the quick headstart that DCT gained will be eroded completely this time next week. Infact, I'm predicting DOGS to start making large gains. See Delacroix, you should have been more careful choosing your friends, these DOGS bite.

What did the man say. I've even kept Yummy! stats in for you.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS YUMMY!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 68
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 788,712
Side 2: 576,334
Difference: 212,378

image.php
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS YUMMY!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 7
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270,395
Side 2: 51,467
Difference: 218,928

image.php

We are coming for you Delacroix, your time on this world is coming to an end, that's my next prediction.

DeletedUser

let me assist with this deadmax.
I did get caught supporting a Dogs member once. And if any team member attacks a dog member in the future, I will not decline my support for them should it be mutually beneficial for me to assist.

Should Dukes and Dogs go into conflict. I would probably stay neutral on the matter. The truth is, I was a dog from the start of the world. My best friend is in Dogs. And at the beginning of the Team / Dogs war, I decided that i didn't like Team...

NOW! after saying all that... This is still a thread that doesn't concern TEAM, or DUKES.... it is a thread about the war between ( and only between) Dogs and DCT.

DCT is nowhere close to me.. and I can safely say, I am not supporting anyone in Dogs at the moment.. It is not mutually beneficial.

(Deadmax, I told you I would support Dogs if they needed it. I told you this a long time ago. I also told you it has nothing to do with DUKES.. Now stop with the same argument.. Everyone knows JDM and I are friends, and TWstats shows I was a Dogs player once... It's common knowledge... )

DeletedUser

Should Dukes and Dogs go into conflict. I would probably stay neutral on the matter
what the hell is wrong with you lmao.. mate its a game, battles with your friends is great fun, but obviously your mr serious hey. get on with it, if you were in team and refused to attack the enemy BOOOT and we are pretty lenient here,, lol your obviously not loyal to your tribe imo..

DeletedUser

what the hell is wrong with you lmao.. mate its a game, battles with your friends is great fun, but obviously your mr serious hey. get on with it, if you were in team and refused to attack the enemy BOOOT and we are pretty lenient here,, lol your obviously not loyal to your tribe imo..

Bold: haha lmao!:lol:

You know for a fact thts lies lol. I've had a few mails and skype chats about the pressure your putting on the ex C~C to hit the ones who went to DOGS, which is fair play really we are now the enemy. But dont lie about it on the eternals lol

DeletedUser

putting pressure on, shows what you know. we had a vote for your info, and everyone was keen to drill you traitor boi.

DeletedUser

You're right Darthie, Barik cannot ever be part of TEAM. He doesn't qualify to be in TEAM, Darthie. He's not a refugee and he's not been dismissed by other tribes and above all, he's not a point bunny.

By the way, with Dogs recent lead on DCT... what are DCT's plans on Dogs? :) Are they really falling down or are they being Deceptive?

- Vic

DeletedUser

maybe just as deceptive as your trying to be vic, TEAM wouldnt have a noob like barik who cant accept that sometimes you attack your mates in this game, hes more than welcome to stay at DUKES they need the sitters anyway :) we are expanding where we like now vic seems your noobmuffin barik is supporting our enemy. if you dont like it too bad sunshine. you call them refugees we call them expansion with no fear :p

DeletedUser

It's good not to be frightened Darthie, very good.

I would still like a DCT members reply to the question I asked in the previous post.

- Vic

DeletedUser

there big boys.. why do you care about what DCT does, you dont fool me.

DeletedUser3227

@ vic, why would any1 believe anything you say, you got caught lying. u gona come clean and admit you were trying to poach team members alongside ur mate terror ? hahahahah i bet not. - 10 rep for being a lier. it was ur lies and deception that made team cancel our diplomacy with you and now we can recruit where we like up north. too bad so sad, maybe you should have tried to be honest and not being underhanded and you would need to run to the externals crying refugees lmao.

OT

go dct, we are rooting for yas ! keep te pressure on them nasty k9's

DeletedUser

putting pressure on, shows what you know. we had a vote for your info, and everyone was keen to drill you traitor boi.

yeah putting pressure on them Darthy u wanna see a scrennie of the mail? (Obviously with name blocked out as I wouldnt wanna share who it was that said it).

DeletedUser

go for it toffer, but dont be so sure i still wont know who it was, i have my ways buddy boy. i cant wait for this one.

DeletedUser

go for it toffer, but dont be so sure i still wont know who it was, i have my ways buddy boy. i cant wait for this one.

Well since you put it that way Darth I dont think I will post it after all, i certainly wouldnt wanna get the person kicked for it.

Itl be fun to watch you wriggle as you try and find out who it is, although it wasnt just from 1 person...........