~DS~ Declares War On DCT

DeletedUser

~DS~, a tribe whose name is hardly spoken, whose warriors grow and strengthen in the shadows, whose remorseless rise has gone unremarked by those who prefer to shout and posture. We watch and we wait, we understand your weaknesses, we listen to your private conversations and we study your secret plans.

Now, finally, we step out of our obscurity. From the weakest of you we have chosen our lamb and lead it, bleating and ignorant, to its slaughter. Our razor twitches on the soft and vulnerable neck of DCT.

domestic-cat-hunting-45552.jpg

DCT, a tribe weakened by internal treachery, who leaders betray their every thought to us, where unsuspected assassins lurk within their midst. This tribe is rotten, it is diseased with disloyalty. This we know and so we choose to kill it, not out necessity but out of mercy.

DCT, a tribe that thrives on dishonour, that wallows in its broken promises, that glories in the treacherous blow. We will cleanse you! We will purify you with fire! Your troops will fall like autumn leaves, your villages will burn like funeral pyres and we will bleed you white.

funny-pictures-cat-threatens-you.jpg

And when the clash of steel fades and only the crows mournful call echoes across the mist wreathed battle field, we, the warriors of ~DS~, will bow our heads and honour the fallen.

~DS~ declares war on DCT

DeletedUser

Hahaha Yes Sparky!

A Holy war people!!!

Good luck to ~DS~ have fun and happy hunting :lol:

DeletedUser

~DS~, a tribe whose name is hardly spoken, whose warriors grow and strengthen in the shadows, whose remorseless rise has gone unremarked by those who prefer to shout and posture.

If you think that people don't have eyes on you, it's a big mistake. Someone is always watching you on TW, especially when you're lurking in top 20. Kindly don't underestimate the observational skills of people who shout in the externals ;).

In past I've made one remark...

13) ~DS~

Like - I find it amusing that they are so outstretched and yet alive.

Dislike - One tribe, members in 6 different K, that too in a scanted manner. How will the co-ordinate effectively?

I'd love to see how good it goes and how you all co-ordinate. :)

Good luck to you, would like to know the "real" story.. :)

- Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5293

This one should be interesting.
I know a bit about DCT but next to nothing about ~DS~. Have to wait and watch how this one spans out.
Best luck both sides.

It is a good declaration post.
It reminds me of HOLY WAR just as terror mentioned.

DCT:
For: Good coordinated tribe in both offense and defense sectors, have proved it in the war with ~HHS~ and numerous conflicts before.Will be the first time they war someone smaller in size to them.
Against: There is no smoke without fire, if whatever the declaration says is remotely correct then there is a problem.

~DS~
For: Unknown entity untill late, have managed to grow and prosper even though surrounded by much bigger tribes. Maybe they can spring out a surprise.
Against: A bit too spread out so coordination can be hard.First big war so will still have some issues with coordination that they might have to soothe out.

DeletedUser

I've been away for a while, but in my opinion ~DS~ are the =S.A= of the core... a big joke surviving on little scraps that the better tribes leave around. I believe that DCT with plow through you with ease. You won't be gone entirely though unless another tribe joins in due to the large area that you cover.

Once again, just my opinion based on the map and my past dealings with DCT. I've never had any contact with ~DS~ so my opinion is a bit biased.

DeletedUser5475

good declaration. :)

I'll be rooting for ~DS~ of course :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nothing like good jihad to brighten the day... nice one sparkyassasin.

DeletedUser

Boom!! War time. Nukes are rebuilt and itching to explode on someone so this can't of come at a better time, good luck have fun ~DS~ (not to much of the luck mind):icon_biggrin:

I'm pretty sure the real story is they found out we were planning on declaring on them this week and got in there first:icon_rolleyes: Not to worry, just means we are prepared better for this one!

DeletedUser

If you think that people don't have eyes on you, it's a big mistake. Someone is always watching you on TW, especially when you're lurking in top 20. Kindly don't underestimate the observational skills of people who shout in the externals ;).

We have had some remarks about our tribe. As you point out, you have. Most of those remarks have been not out of as much experience but more of perception. We have stayed quiet in these forums, as not much here has dealt with us.

We just felt it time to make a mark on the world, what type of mark is yet to be seen.

The real story??? Does that really matter, it's just time for us to have alittle fun.

DeletedUser

The 'real' story as i see it is:
~DS~ have a 'spy' - so do most of the top 10 tribes i rekon, this doesn't fuss me because they'll be worked out.We have been setting up an attack plan on ~DS~, they found out and they jumped the gun..
let me quote an in game mail..
'sparkyassasin on 21.02. at 23:51
We will need it. I just hope we can have some fun while we're at it.
Shenzak on 21.02. at 23:43
As you've declared war, i guess you'll be 'making the first move'...Good luck'.
Your confidence in the war is outstanding. But i'm glad you've grasped the concept of the game - War = Fun.
As before, Good luck to both ~DS~ and DCT. I'm sure we all know the likely outcome here as long as DCT carries on working as 1 unit eh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just so we can see where both sides are starting from, here are the current stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DCT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DS~
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 670
Side 2: 579
Difference: 91
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,020,290
Side 2: 1,668,078
Difference: 1,352,212
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 33,551
Difference: 33,551
image.php

No villages have been taken by either side since the declaration, so these stats are current.

In terms of the conflict, this is obviously not going to be a war of destruction for either side; ~DS~ are too weak in K43 to seriously threaten DCT there, let alone in our K42 heartland, while the geographical spread of ~DS~ in multiple K's makes this a regional conflict for them (although one that will cost them dearly). It doesn't help their cause that they took in some pretty naff ~HHS~ family refugees following DCT's lightening destruction of that large family tribe, so their ability to stand up to conflict with us second time around has to be seriously questioned.

But that aside, thanks for the effort put in with the declaration sparkyassisin, which was at least entertaining :icon_biggrin:

Del.

DeletedUser

Just so we can see where both sides are starting from, here are the current stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DCT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DS~
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 670
Side 2: 579
Difference: 91
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,020,290
Side 2: 1,668,078
Difference: 1,352,212
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 33,551
Difference: 33,551
image.php

No villages have been taken by either side since the declaration, so these stats are current.

In terms of the conflict, this is obviously not going to be a war of destruction for either side; ~DS~ are too weak in K43 to seriously threaten DCT there, let alone in our K42 heartland, while the geographical spread of ~DS~ in multiple K's makes this a regional conflict for them (although one that will cost them dearly). It doesn't help their cause that they took in some pretty naff ~HHS~ family refugees following DCT's lightening destruction of that large family tribe, so their ability to stand up to conflict with us second time around has to be seriously questioned.

But that aside, thanks for the effort put in with the declaration sparkyassisin, which was at least entertaining :icon_biggrin:

Del.
dont let the hhs warthing the whole hhs framliy members where naff grez i mean a large number of hhs where in k 53 and btw DCT didnt destory HHS but the SPY did anyway me beening baised tho i did preffer ~TotS~ over HHS

DeletedUser

Hi im duke and founder of ~DS~ felt like time i spoke in the forum . So DCT are a tribe that break NAPS and Allies at a rate i find hard to believe . As my co duke Sparkyassasin has said very well . You will see in the days to come ~DS~ rise fro the shadows .

DeletedUser

~DS~ wins on declaration, DCT wins in tribal wars. If ~DS~ take out more than a single DCT player I'd be fairly surprised.

Also don't get hurt over breaking NAPs, they're to stop you treading on each other's toes, not to stop you getting kicked in the groin.

DeletedUser

Hahah very true . Might have to make you eat your words if we take a lot more DCT villages than just one .

DeletedUser

Thanks when our attacks land then we will see if ~DS~ warriors can destroy a untrustyworthy tribe such as DCT but really i think this will be a really good war

DeletedUser

Hi im duke and founder of ~DS~ felt like time i spoke in the forum . So DCT are a tribe that break NAPS and Allies at a rate i find hard to believe . As my co duke Sparkyassasin has said very well . You will see in the days to come ~DS~ rise fro the shadows .

We have broken NAPS fosho usually because those that we were napped with decided this meant they could harbour refugee's from our conflicts, this happened on a few occasions and we sorted it out no problem those tribes are not around anymore.
We have never, never went against an ally though. We have only ever been allied with 2 and they are still going strong so where you heard this from i have no idea!

Going by the sum of ~DS~ enoblements i can see you have had a fair few conflicts with the barbarian tribe that has all the grey villages, did they put up much of a fight??