~DS~ Declares War On DCT

DeletedUser

Also i heard NSK has attacked DCT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sigh* yes nightfall, we have been skirmishing in a half-hearted way with NSK since we entered K43, nothing very organised on our part I have to say, just individual DCT players nobling villages that take their fancy up to now (stats below).

As to =S.A= well of course they would love to take advantage of any conflict we are in, the problem is they have virtually no villages left near us to do anything about it as we've nobled them all. And rather nicely this wasn't done by any of our more experienced big hitters as we thought it would be good training for some of our newer less experienced members out towards the rim, which it was as they have done a fantastic job as the previous stats showed. Anyway, back to NSK:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1 - DCT
Side 2 - NSK

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 35
Side 2: 6
Difference: 29
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 230,185
Side 2: 58,540
Difference: 171,645
image.php

DeletedUser

I never had a request before he was invited. Once I was informed, I offered to kick him as soon as I had a report or any evidence that Sol had indeed attacked him. Even without the evidence I said I was going to kick him from the tribe. But then was told that Sol wasn't concerned about him. So I left it at that. If that was a misunderstanding on my part, well I apologize.

Refugee aside, this thread is for the war between DCT and ~DS~, unless Sol are entering the war, Sol does not belong in these stats. TBH does DCT really need any stat padding? They are doing just fine without any asistance. And I'm sure that you had a really hard time nobling him, as he wasn't supported at all from the tribe. We hadn't since we were planning on kicking him at the request of Sol.

Here is where you said you were going to kick him:

sparkyassasin on 17.02. at 09:27

88 will be kicked from our tribe. But if you can allow us just a few more days with him. As he knows so information that I don't want to get out yet. And I'm afraid if we kick him now that he'll turn it over to where I don't want it to go.

That was over a week ago and still he is in your tribe. We have not declared war on DS as we are no where near their other players, but like I said, we are clearing our area. It's fair to include these in the stats as it shows who DS is losing villages to.

DeletedUser

I go away for 2 days and just look at this thread :eek:

I don't think DCT need to proove anything in words now, Just post those stats once a week and show everyone how things are going.

~DS~ you've put up a good defensive fight, but a poor offensive fight. Jaredireland of DOGS has been the ONLY person who has done us any damage, where he's supporting your players and nobling our villages we newly take. If you have a plan to attack us, please do it soon because my troops are actually getting bored sitting behind walls!

You've asked numerous tribes to help you now, if you are to make a move you have probably a MAXIMUM of 7 days before our damage on your tribe is too great to come back from, we won't just sit back now - we'll only push on until you have 0 villages in K43, then we'll decide if we push on further from there.

As i said earlier, more stats, less banter but most of all, more war!

DeletedUser

I go away for 2 days and just look at this thread :eek:

I don't think DCT need to proove anything in words now, Just post those stats once a week and show everyone how things are going.

~DS~ you've put up a good defensive fight, but a poor offensive fight. Jaredireland of DOGS has been the ONLY person who has done us any damage, where he's supporting your players and nobling our villages we newly take. If you have a plan to attack us, please do it soon because my troops are actually getting bored sitting behind walls!

You've asked numerous tribes to help you now, if you are to make a move you have probably a MAXIMUM of 7 days before our damage on your tribe is too great to come back from, we won't just sit back now - we'll only push on until you have 0 villages in K43, then we'll decide if we push on further from there.

As i said earlier, more stats, less banter but most of all, more war!

Hmm....somehow I dont think K54 will welcome you, and I'll take a chance here and say I also highly doubt that k44 will either.

Thinking very carefully about which K you decide to 'push' into next would be a wise thing to do.

DeletedUser

DCT r the best nothing will stand in their way, i know i tryed to keep up in the last war we did,, so much fun they r to organised more of a bunch of pencil pushes really :p but works well lol

.. DS just run BOOOOO

DeletedUser

Thats the problem hey dont stand and fight even if we do get beat at least we stood up to them .

DeletedUser

well good on u Nightfall789, after all its only a game :) have fun

DeletedUser

thanks we may have not nobed many of DCT villages but they lose and lot of troops and nobles just trying to take ours villages

DeletedUser5475

Hmm....somehow I dont think K54 will welcome you, and I'll take a chance here and say I also highly doubt that k44 will either.

Thinking very carefully about which K you decide to 'push' into next would be a wise thing to do.

I agree toffer :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6195

continants are just lines/boxes. They dont mean anythiing.

DeletedUser

Thts not strictly true, most tribes see there main K as home, or a base to fight/take over other K's and will defend it to the death to keep them rank one in tht K and others

DeletedUser

Each box has an independent ranking system. So even if you ain't Virtus, you can still be number 1. I think that's a big incentive for people, even if they don't admit it.

DeletedUser

yeah you can be no 1 and then can be rimmed by a tribe who is not no.1 in any k but still bigger than yours....so these rankings have no impact on the real game....specially for a player like me situated on the borderline of 3 k's...so i agree wid ghuppi