~DS~ Declares War On DCT

DeletedUser

Growing is important troops production is key Points are not im sure i saw that somewhere on a tribe profile

You have to have a strong base before startin attacks

DeletedUser

Growing is important troops production is key Points are not im sure i saw that somewhere on a tribe profile

You have to have a strong base before startin attacks

Well that just shows what a threat i think your tribe is, i have not even bothered to read your profile:icon_eek: Ignorant i know but *shrug*

yea on dct's to be exact
Thx for pointing that out, key bit of info^^

Anyways.... going by your "nukes" that have hit so far your struggling already, how many slammed into Ross?? And the nobles mixed in, was that a serious attempt at a train or were you trying to fool us into thinking you guys are really poor?? It's working!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Going by the sum of ~DS~ enoblements i can see you have had a fair few conflicts with the barbarian tribe that has all the grey villages, did they put up much of a fight??

Yes we do have more barb nobles then I would like. We haven't fought many wars. As you can tell from the maps, we're in between H D and C~C. When we have warred you should have noticed that the barbs stopped, and we focused on enemy villages.

We felt a need to build a strong base before we moved into a large scale conflict. And yes one of the main reasons we declared was because we knew war was coming. But since your were already planning to war us, then we are both prepared.

So, please let's keep this a fun war. Like Shenzak has said, this was supposed to be a fun war game. And we are now going to get to have some fun. Win or Lose it will be an honor to fight DCT.

Good Luck To DCT, and To My Tribe ~DS~

funny20cat.jpg

DeletedUser

We felt a need to build a strong base before we moved into a large scale conflict.

Which base would this be? From what I can see, you don't really have one, so your war capabilities are going to be severely limited. The declaration was well written, even if it was way over the top lol.

Good luck to the players involved, but I doubt those in DS will be around for much longer.

DeletedUser5283

i hope ~DS~ win this 1 for have the guts to stand there ground and taking a gamble on this war GOOD LOOK GUYS

DeletedUser

Thanks we have a player that lives in vegas so he should be good at gambling.

DeletedUser5475

I don't think he is running as such just hiding. He joined DOGS but still takes part in DS war against DCT. He doesn't think we will attack back if he is in DOGS maybe?

Gutless fighter,needs to be taken down imo:icon_twisted:

lol are you assuming that dogs have GOOD diplomacy w/ dct???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh man, that was funny. have you talked to your diplomat about our one and only conversation?

what makes you think he'll stop fighting DCT just b/c he's in dogs?

DeletedUser

Nope i am assuming nothing. I have read all the conversation you had with our Diplomat, he blabbed who our allies were, what our plans were for HHS and lost the rag with you within about 5 mails, didn't go so well imo :lol::lol:

I'm trying to say that he is hiding in the top 3/4 tribe that is DOGS as he feels more protected there and as we have a spy in atm he knows he was in the firing line that is all.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to say that he is hiding in the top 3/4 tribe that is DOGS as he feels more protected there and as we have a spy in atm he knows he was in the firing line that is all.

No information we ever saw said jaredireland was targeted, well yes I guess he was. There was a village claimed.

DeletedUser

No information we ever saw said jaredireland was targeted, well yes I guess he was. There was a village claimed.

Lol, sweet spy you have there. DCT has proved to be good when they went to fight other big tribe... I wonder how DCT will deal with the enemy when the enemy is within the tribe!

What is DCT's strategy against ~DS~ when ~DS~ is staring at the forums of DCT?

- Vic

DeletedUser

Lol, sweet spy you have there. DCT has proved to be good when they went to fight other big tribe... I wonder how DCT will deal with the enemy when the enemy is within the tribe!

What is DCT's strategy against ~DS~ when ~DS~ is staring at the forums of DCT?

- Vic

Character judgement! We've already cut the spy out imo, ~DS~ can't get anymore info from our forums that will help them.

Although ~DS~ seem to want to get several other tribes involved, but of course we have no spy ;) ~DS~ just seem to think they can convert our own allies :eek:

Lets cut the chit chat now and get warring, so far i've seen very little real attacks but lets hope you've doubled up that brick wall we're about to smash down ~DS~ - because we're coming ;)

DeletedUser5475

~DS~ just seem to think they can convert our own allies :eek:
C~C ... o_O

Lets cut the chit chat now and get warring, so far i've seen very little real attacks but lets hope you've doubled up that brick wall we're about to smash down ~DS~ - because we're coming ;)
agreed, looking forward to seeing some good fights between just the two of you...head to head... mono y mono.....alone....by yourselves.... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh... Now I'm hurt. we've never asked C~C for help, nor would I ask them. I have contacted a two of the other smaller tribes in k43 about information. But since they are already fighting you I wouldn't consider them allies of yours. It would be foolish of me not to attempt to get as much information of your villages, and tactics as possible. And as they say, an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

DeletedUser5475

Oh... Now I'm hurt. we've never asked C~C for help, nor would I ask them. I have contacted a two of the other smaller tribes in k43 about information. But since they are already fighting you I wouldn't consider them allies of yours. It would be foolish of me not to attempt to get as much information of your villages, and tactics as possible. And as they say, an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

great minds think alike :icon_wink:
:spear: and :swordsman: are not the only effective tactics in tw :)

DeletedUser

Ahh, so that's why DOGS took in those ex-~HHS~ family refugees in K43 then John (and appear to be taking in ~DS~ ones now who are running before the actual fighting gets under way); it was obviously just to get first hand accounts of DCT fighting ability eh... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For the record, i never mentioned C~C in the externals, but if you like i'll forward T3rr0r your mail claiming C~C involvement to Sol and we'll see how much truth there is....?? I was infact implying you approaching Zerenity/Freefly in Sol. Plus you were quite blatently asking to form some sort of coalition against DCT. But to top it all, you come directly to me internally and ask if we'll be getting our allies involved in the war. 1) Why would we need our allies help in this war? I'd prefer 1 v 1. - 2) Even if these were our intentions, why on earth am i going to tell my enemy?...

DeletedUser

For the record, i never mentioned C~C in the externals, but if you like i'll forward T3rr0r your mail claiming C~C involvement to Sol and we'll see how much truth there is....?? I was infact implying you approaching Zerenity/Freefly in Sol. Plus you were quite blatently asking to form some sort of coalition against DCT. But to top it all, you come directly to me internally and ask if we'll be getting our allies involved in the war. 1) Why would we need our allies help in this war? I'd prefer 1 v 1. - 2) Even if these were our intentions, why on earth am i going to tell my enemy?...

*opens mouth inserts foot*

No you did not mention C~C, it was another here that did. And just to be clear, it wasn't I who approached Sol, nor was it I who asked you about your allies. I make no denial that I approached NSK, and IWL about information. But unfortunately one of my tribe mates did do as you say. I won't deny that was not a good move by that member. Nor was I aware of it. I have never said C~C or any other tribe would be involved in our war. I have not approached our allies for help in this war.

And like I said, there's nothing wrong with approaching enemies of my enemies for anything that can tip the scales in my favor.

DeletedUser

Oh, and btw, the war is still going despite the lull in the forum - latest stats below :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: DCT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DS~
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 705
Side 2: 602
Difference: 103
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 24
Side 2: 1
Difference: 23
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,230,014
Side 2: 1,736,236
Difference: 1,493,778
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 134,248
Side 2: 2,821
Difference: 131,427
image.php

DeletedUser

yea this isn't showing how many nukes and nobles ya all are loosing either :)