East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser

Who's crying? I'm not the one pleading my innocence when there is proof out there. You have done an op, it resulted in a massive amount of nukes of yours being killed, so don't lie.

When we do an op, you'll know all about it.

There is no proof, end of.

DeletedUser

the very reason we went to war with twm/odin/odinr was twm nobling our member, then trying to claim him as a refugee from pbm which was our own war, we hadnt 100% decided to go to war as we were going to concentrate on cleaning up our new ks, then you started attacking virtus. that then made teams council desission easy, the last tribe that thought it was ok to noble a team member was dukes, and we all know what happened there.

you big mouths and equally big attitudes is why we are at war. you can try and say virtus asked us but the didnt, so unless you have a magical fairy mail that eats butterflies and poops rainbows lying around stating some1 from virtus asked team for help, please keep the rubbish your mouth is spilling out of the forums.

Your posturing is warped.

Virtus declared war on all of us, this was no surprise to you. You knew it was going to happen. If you expected all of our tribes to just sit by and let them take our villages so that you wouldnt get mad at us for 'starting to attack virtus' then you are off your gourde. Also, you talk about big mouths and attitudes, go back and reread your own posts. At least I try to keep my threads clean of personal insults or faulty reasoning. I actually give credit when my enemies are worthy, unlike yourself. You just seem to spew the same vile invective without any appreciation of the other players who make this game fun. (Shout out to Jai!) Lastly you talk about rubbish. What is rubbish are your stats. If you showed Virtus's stats and included ALL the players they kicked as our tribes were killing them they would look very different indeed.

DeletedUser3227

booted players are not part of the tribe anymore, here at team we are not that desperate to put in booted players, we just post the stats (team vs twm/odin/odinr) even though i dont think we have taken a village os twm yet, we could (if we were desperate) just put in team vs ondin/r and it would look alot better for us. but hey we dont care, we will get yas all in good time.

DeletedUser

you got nowhere to run TWM..where are you gonna go ??? ill tell ya..nowhere..in the end your stuffed and you know it bahahahaha..the rim is a nasty place to be at the moment..so get used to it ladies rofl...

DeletedUser

"booted players are not part of the tribe anymore"
"here at team we are not that desperate to put in booted players, we just post the stats"

Surely the stats are from all players in the tribe when the war started? Regardless if you kicked them when they started getting attacked?

DeletedUser

we are going to war with TWM/ODIN now, as gf are the best rubbish train senders in uk2, you cant snipe my 7 sec trains cause i is so awesome. twm and odin are going to be gfs easy targets now as teamv-virtus are way to scarey for us....

Last edited by a moderator: